Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy (36163 Views)

Taraba state Governorship Result Of 11 Out Of 16 Lgas / Photo: Authentic Imo State Governorship Result From INEC / Adamawa Governorship Result: APC Leading. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by RAO1(m): 1:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
jethro2:

Most people don't reason objectively. They are so blinded by party affiliations, relatives in power, etc.
The facts that some are getting crumbs from the governors table has blinded their reasonings.
It can only be in Nigeria where 36% equals excellent performance.
Most commenting are not even near or ever been to Oyo State not to talk of feeling the pains of the masses.
What i look towards is 2019 bringing in a better candidate irrespective of party and the sentiments associated with it
what are ur insinuations?..... that ladoja and akala performed better.... or that Seyi shld b there cus he has been spending like a ritualist ( ritual can't even bring such amount) I know d amount Seyi spent in each local government(only on elections days o)
Teslim was an ODD candidate..

pls for God's sake ,, tell me who was supposed to b in gvt house @agodi from now till 2019

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Theultimate(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
The main problem here in Oyo State concerning this election is from "The Most Ever Seeing Selfishness" of high order by Oyo state PDP.
What do you expect when four(4) of five(5) leading parties are from the party(PDP)?
LADOJA of Accord
AKALA of Labour
Teslim of PDP &
Makinde of SDP that came 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th respectively are all originated from PDP. Nah dem sabi jare. All I know is that AJIMOBI can not harm than the reflection of what we've seen in his first term.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by obat(m): 1:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ajumobi has done a lot during his 4 years. He has constructed more roads than any civilian governor in the history of Oyo state. He has tried to introduce discipline in the state by clearing various under the bridge. He has bus for student - free as long as you are in uniform. Free bus for public servants. Public transportation at avoidable price. What do you people want? Lawlessness, bag of rice politics? Truly he is owning a lot of public servants and he apologised and explained to them the cause of this - PDP government at the centre deliberately starved non PDP states to paint them bad. We should not be selfish and close our eyes to all the good things he has done. The man is leading us somewhere. People who knew this and are objective enough voted for him.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 1:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
RAO1:

what are ur insinuations?..... that ladoja and akala performed better.... or that Seyi shld b there cus he has been spending like a ritualist ( ritual can't even bring such amount) I know d amount Seyi spent in each local government(only on elections days o)
Teslim was an ODD candidate..

pls for God's sake ,, tell me who was supposed to b in gvt house @agodi from now till 2019
teslim knew he was going to lose and only used the party candidacy to collect gej money in collaboration with akinjide. Infact according to sources ,he was in a nice place drinking and having fun throughout the election. I love his smartness. Seyi on the other hand is just a yo yo guy, maybe na age dey worry am or na him money. But it is obvious he was never going to be 3rd or even 4th ,some say he spent like that to create awareness for 2019 ,I totally disagree with that . You don't need to spend like cbn to let ppl know u are coming in 4years time. He was fooled by many people and trust yorubas they know how to do just that.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
saintopus:

I thought that all APC controlled states are massively progressive with development everywhere. So it is on NL that we are having such progresss eh?

La wa oooo!!!!
bros all apc states are in deep shit and deep deep debts ,do some cross checking and now they are in the federal level,let's see how they will perform .
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Alary: 1:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
jethro2:
Thank you olofintoto for that result analysis. Only 36% of Oyo state vote in Ajumobi. The 64% majority are not happy.
36 % becomes a pass mark when there is no credible candidate.
36% remain a failure. F9 in Waec.
He won with the highest vote because the votes are splits

I don't undertand how some people reason . Yes Ajimobi got 36.26 % , Ladoja got 28.20% , Akala got 20.73% ,Folarin got 8.75 % , Makinde got 6.06 % , when you have four gladiators in the ring do you expect a landslide , do you think we are in the SE / SS where election results were written . If. 63.74 % do not want Ajimobi , then 71.80. % do not want Ladoja ,79.37 % do not want Akala , 91.25 %. Don't want Teslim folarin , 93.94 % don't want Seyi Makinde . So from your point of view if 63.74 don't want Ajimobi , the nearest person to him who is Ladoja , a whopping 71.80 % of the populatin did not want him either .

5 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Rexyl(m): 1:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
jibsai:

Yes the state wasn't paid...cos the president decides who gets that, now u go make ur research.

You too can be deceived to accept that lie, that the State has not received her statutory allocations since last year. These politicians are a big liar. And the State has spent billions on campaign.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Olatimide(m): 1:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
For all of you saying Akala is selfish, I bet you must be from Ibadan. Ibadan people I know will never want anyone outside Ibadan to want to rule over them, and dats bad. Is Ibadan d only city in oyo state? Why can't Ladoja, Teslim and Makinde also join forces with Akala? Another problem I see is PDP. They should have made laws encompassing each person contesting d primaries not to leave the party if they lose. pdp caused this for themselves. Assuming those four are in pdp and produces just one candidate, who is Ajimobi to win? I won't lie for you, civil servants are not happy. Ajimobi does not deserve another term. His is just lucky his enemies are unwise...

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by obongtunji: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
yes majority are not happy. The opposition saw that majority of ppl aren't happy with the gov and therefore they all wanted to take advantage of that, but instead of the opposition forming a strong unified force to defeat the incumbent, they each went to the polls differently thereby spliting the votes . Labour party and accord votes would have secured ajimobi defeat.

My brother you have said it all. Put the vote of accord party and Labour Party together, it is enough to defeat apc, but the greediness of ladoja and akala will not allow them to stay together and form strong opposition, remember they were all in pdp before now

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
i went to some places ...2day....people in groups discussing wat has befallen dem....i tell u ..no jovial faces....dis 4 years is going to look like 10 years in front of d Masses ajumobi has deshoped...d pensioners waiting for their pensions and gratutity... d civil servants and their unstable salary and position... my fear is that Oyo state might soon be headinh to be an APC stromghold like lagos.....we see and we feel...

May the good lord put d mercy of d struggling Masses in Ajumobi's eye and unharden his heart (AMEN)

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by jethro2: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Most people find it difficult when others have contrary opinion to theirs. Rather than peacefully expressing themselves without lording it on someone's throat.
They quotes every single word you say and want to force their opinion on you.
But Thank God for freedom of speech.
Please and please my dear people, our opinions, our reasoning can never be the same.
Some of us will never see blue and call it black.
Some of us still have integrity and conscience
If to you Ajimobis Government is 200% excellent. That is your opinion
You can not lord it over me to accept your view.
Please and please stop quoting me.
For all i know Ajimobi won because of the selfish interest of Akala, Ladoja, Teslim and Makinde.
36% is not a pass mark but where there is no choice what can the masses do?

Because of this my people will go through another 4 years nightmare.

When two elephants fight, the grass bear the brunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 1:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
jethro2:
Like earlier said, majority of Ibadan people are not literate, they have no access to internet and therefore could not express themselves.
I bet it most of the people commenting don't live in Oyo State.
I also note most keep saying Ibadan and Ibadan all over.
Ibadan is a developed place and Ajimobi polished it to show off to the outside world.
Please visit the other constituencies and spend a day with the masses.
Please understand i said the masses and not party members.
Most that are attesting to Ajumobis good work has a direct link or connection where they are getting their largesses.
Ibadan has 33 LGA.
How does the paparazzi in Ibadan represent the development of the majority.
Do me a favour, visit or get in touch with the other local government areas and get to live their life.
The 4 years -1 today. God will spare us all
A change in whatever direction would have brought hope to my people.
My people have taken their faith in their hand.
They understand they have weary days ahead with Ajimobis government.
My prayer is God will send a messiah to the talakawas, A person after their heart not the greedy selfish people that keep showing face.
We will pray for a better person irrespective of party and God will grant their heart desire.
For the Government We say more grease.
i duff my fila for u......well said..

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by jide09(m): 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
OP, u are right. I am an indigene of the state, the atmosphere in d state is as if something bad happened. Majority do not want Ajimobi as their governor again. I realy pity the people of oyo state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 2:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
jide09:
OP, u are right. I am an indigene of the state, the atmosphere in d state is as if something bad happened. Majority do not want Ajimobi as their governor again. I realy pity the people of oyo state.
sebi they were opening their teeth shouting change change By the time buhari and tinubu starts handling nigerians no body will teach them before they will start shouting no change no change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by rabimlomo: 2:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
in fairness to ajimobi , in terms of infracstrutural developments he did his fair share,he constructed a bridge which was needed badly at mokola although at an hyper inflated cost,he constructed some good roads in ibadan, he created the ajumose bus shuttle which has greatly ease the burden of transportation in ibadan and has provided adequate security, gone are those days when you can't stay in a motor park without looking left and right. But in terms of workers welfare , his score is zero.

I mean, if there was a preferred candidate among the remaining four contestants, then the so called "Majority" should have voted overwhelmingly for such candidate now. I for one can not point to a single thing that Akala achieved during his tenure. If you know, kindly remind me. Rome wasn't built in a day. The most important thing is to keep moving and not remain stagnant, like Oyo has being for God knows how many years. Most of the roads in Ibadan were constructed during the military regime.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by egbetokuns(m): 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=sketcherJ post=32653978]ladies and gentlemen if you are truly in oyo state now and you wont lie...you will see that majority of oyo state citizens if not all the masses are not happy at the result.. and i wonder how did this governor get elected?people has been crying rigging..No jubilation anywhere..d only pple jubilating now would be ajumobi ,his family and some greedy die hard supporters...violence has started ensuring in some places...we dont know how many will die with this dubious 4 years that has been given d incumbent governor (mind u..i am not that biased...but i am a citizen too and i fall in the majority)
God save the good people of Oyo state
stay tuned...dis movie will not be ending

Op .which oyo state ar u reporting frm. Na lie..why ar u reporting wrongly. People jubilate at challege .bodija.felele nd major part of ibadan nd ure here defend sentiment.ibadan is peaceful dis morn .everybody discuse abt election nd all of us happy that we go enjoy dividend of democracy now that we hav govt at federal. Dis Op na labour party or accord u dey cryfoul jare. U beta desist nd stp mislead nariralander

4 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
candy:

Ajimobi is truly not for the masses. He hasn't paid LAUTECH TH staff for four months now. He has refused to spend a dime on that hospital because it's Akala's project.

He neglected some good access roads like Mobil(the road that leads to his personal house), he didn't touch joyce B road and Orita.

He's better than his Osun counterpart in the general salary side, but salary is still very irregular among other state workers.

He is NOT approachable.

I know how workers, even in the secretariat dislike him. I truly wonder how he won!
I was surprised when he won,all those saying he is the best,its cos they haven't experience it,they see only the roads,they don't know the suffering he makes civil servants pass through.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
sketcherJ:
u are only saying dis because u are not here in oyo state experiencing it...ajumobi 's govt is not for d masses..it s for d rich...confirm from any1 u know in oyo state

Nonsense! You have no idea of what you are saying, most people already knew he will eventually win, not with all the opponents scattered about. Btw, the governor's name is Ajimobi not ajumobi like you're shouting up and down, you wey dey stay oyo state. Oshisco.

3 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by toocoded: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
onatisi:
sebi they were opening their teeth shouting change change By the time buhari and tinubu starts handling nigerians no body will teach them before they will start shouting no change no change
lwkmd...no change ke?
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by alvins4ull(m): 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Are you saying if they decided to merge and form a strong opposition do you think all their electorate will go with them?.All this permutations is just a dream but in reality it doesn't work like that in politics.Forinstance a ward chairman in pdp knows he may loose his status if merged with sdp and decided to join APC.Mind you politic/party his for a politician to have say in his party that's what we want.I have a die hard accord party leader in my local government that will never,ever join pdp but he'll prefer Apc.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 2:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
toocoded:

lwkmd...no change ke?
egbon mi ,just wait and see. You will remember my words when the time comes .
Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by onatisi(m): 3:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
rabimlomo:

I mean, if there was a preferred candidate among the remaining four contestants, then the so called "Majority" should have voted overwhelmingly for such candidate now. I for one can not point to a single thing that Akala achieved during his tenure. If you know, kindly remind me. Rome wasn't built in a day. The most important thing is to keep moving and not remain stagnant, like Oyo has being for God knows how many years. Most of the roads in Ibadan were constructed during the military regime.
ok ,let me explain it to u . In politics when you have just 2 options ,it is always easier to win ,look at the case of gej and gmb ,there were only 2 leading candidates,and ppl didn't want gej so they went enmasse to gmb. That was why tinubu and co brought all other smaller parties into its fold so as not to break the votes ,believe me if there was a 3rd strong national party , pdp would have won because the 3rd opposition party would have split the opposition votes. Now to oyo state,there wasn't a single general prefered candidate among the others ,each had his own supporters BUT the major aim of all of them was to remove ajimobi and not outwit each other, people didn't really give a damm even if an hausa man become the gov all they wanted was apc out . But personal selfish political interest and personal vendetta against each other cost the opposition the chance to form a cohesive force against apc. The truth is apc isn't loved or liked in oyo state.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by adolfs01: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
No stomach infrastructue
MARKone:

But I learnt the man has done a lot for Oyo state, far better than what Akala even did in his ogbomosho constituency and ladoja, why are the people still not happy, or they just want to maintain the one governor one term unofficial policy.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
rabimlomo:

People are not happy just because he sent those selling on the road parking. For progress to be made, some sacrifices must be made.

That is the major grouse of most of these charlatans, they simply love lawlessness. Most you sell things by the road side?

The mistake ajimobi made was not to build the markets before evacuating the roadside traders many of whom have now gone back to their of ways and vehicles are crushing them to death as before, case in point molete fire incident last October, about 14 persons burnt to death, if they had left the road side s instructed that wouldn't have died that way. Such short-sighted people.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by ThisMeansWAR: 3:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
sketcherJ:
are u in oyo state?u learnt....u didn't experience it
shut up my friend... Because they don't like ajimobi in your neighborhood doesn't mean we don't like him here.. Ajimobi t wole... Y'all should go and hug wet transformer..

What nonsense post is this?

2 Likes

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by mogboyelade(f): 3:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op,you are very very correct. In fact very correct is an understatement .
atleast, from alakia, gate to sango this morning people were complaining about his victory and rigging. May God help us in oyo state. let's see what he will do for the civil servant and the market women during this second term.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by MrSpoon: 3:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Who told you that majorities are not happy with the Guber result in Oyo State. Are these outcomes come from heaven? When you don't have nothing to say again you will be wandering your mouth here and there. I beg, my good people of Nairaland! Please go through this result. Are the citizens of Oyo State not happy? With this result I say capital NO!

INEC Declares APC’s Ajimobi Winner Of Oyo Governorship
Election

INEC Declares APC’s Governor Abiola Ajimobi Winner Of Oyo
Governorship Election
OYO State: OFFICIAL GUBER RESULTS
APC: 327,310

Accord: 254,520

LP: 184,111

PDP: 79019

SDP: 54740

Governor Abiola Ajimobi has become the first governor to govern
Oyo State twice.
He defeated two other former governors in the state to clinch
victory in a keenly-contested election.
This came as Accord refused to sign the result sheets saying he had
the directive of his party not to sign.
The secretary of the party, Nureni Adisa, the mandate of his party
had been stolen.
The former governors who contested with the incumbent governor
are Otunba Adebayo Alao-Akala of Labour Party and Senator
Rashidi Ladoja of Accord.
As at the time of filing this report, Ajimobi had won 20 out of the
33 local governments in the state leaving Ladoja with only seven
and Akala with six.
Before the announcement of the results, there was tension in the
metropolis as some members of Accord were reportedly
celebrating after knowing that their preferred candidate was
leading with a wide margin in just one local government.
Violence
Over 500 armed youths in Ogbomoso North Local Government
ambushed INEC officials and forced the officials to show them the
results sheets.
According to Dr. Akin Ademuyiwa, the council’s collation officer,
the youth barricaded the road.
After showing them the results sheers, they were allowed to go.
He commended the maturity displayed by the security agents
attached to the officials who did not struggle with them.
The results are as follow:

AFIJIO
Accord-4,590
APC-5,087
LP-3,743
PDP-1,735
SDP-433
SAKI EAST
Accord-2,955
APC-4,746
LP-3,078
PDP-1,598
SDP-928
EGBEDA
Accord-1,5811
APC-13,495
LP-2,097
PDP-2,625
SDP-2,625
OORELOPE
Accord-3,802
APC-4,730
LP-6,255
PDP-1,452
SDP-572
KAJOLA
Accord-2,827
APC-13,436
LP-3,544
PDP-6,123
SDP-1,205
ATISBO
Accord-3,257
APC-7,132
LP-2,862
PDP-2,339
SDP-1,156
IBARAPA CENTRAL
Accord-5,921
APC-5,084
LP-2,187
PDP-3,201
SDP-826
ATIBA
Accord-3,734
APC-10,396
LP-7,656
PDP-1,396
SDP-587
ONA ARA
Accord-8,887
APC-7,434
LP-1,592
PDP-2,512
SDP-891
IBARAPA NORTH
Accord-4,509
APC-5,317
LP-3,317
PDP-3,373
SDP-776
AKINYELE
Accord-4,509
APC-5, 317
LP-3,842
PDP-3,373
SDP-776
OLUYOLE
Accord-10,535
APC-11,903
LP-1,542
PDP-1,953
SDP-1,687
IWAJOWA
Accord-2,980
APC-7,990
LP-1,478
PDP-4,198
SDP-719
ISEYIN
Accord-8,410
APC-19,547
LP-4,136
PDP-1,663
SDP-1,504
OGBOMOSO SOUTH
Accord-2,097
APC-3,571
LP-19,351
PDP-1,647
SDP-224
ITESIWAJU
Accord-1,404
APC-5,661
LP-2,805
PDP-4,773
SDP-822
IBADAN NORTH WEST
Accord-9,826
APC-12,491
LP-4,413
PDP-2,164
SDP-3,959
IDO
Accord-8,194
APC-10,912
LP-2,856
PDP-1,724
SDP-1,292
OYO WEST
Accord-5,865
APC-10,337
LP-3,771
PDP-1,416
SDP-690
OYO EAST
Accord-8,472
APC-10,037
LP-2,765
PDP-1,393
SDP-785
IBADAN SOUTH EAST
Accord-16,460
APC-16,411
LP-5,335
PDP-2,937
SDP-2,150
LAGELU
Accord-10,787
APC-10,286
LP-1,601
PDP-1,776
SDP-1,076
ORIIRE
Accord-3,836
APC-7,014
LP-9,543
PDP-3,978
SDP-2,815
OGO OLUWA
Accord-3,169
APC-5,012
LP-5,974
PDP-848
SDP-377
OLORUNSOGO
Accord-3,284
APC-4,471
LP-3,527
PDP-434
SDP-176
IBARAPA EAST
Accord-5,383
APC-6,963
LP-1738
PDP-2,497
SDP-3,021
SAKI WEST
Accord-7,702
APC-13,093
LP-8,368
PDP-3,782
SDP-1,259
IREPO
Accord-4,770
APC-6,448
LP-2,389
PDP-494
SDP-1,754
SURULERE
Accord-4,052
APC-5,284
LP-9,675
PDP-2,575
SDP-676
IBADAN SOUTH WEST
Accord-16,219
APC-26,962
LP-7,478
PDP-3,688
SDP-4,785
IBADAN NORTH EAST
Accord-24,485
APC-14,671
LP-4,833
PDP-2,450
SDP-6,780
OGBOMOSO NORTH
Accord-2,151
APC-3,747
LP-29,010
PDP-1,450
SDP-365
IBADAN NORTH
Accord-23,443
APC-25,275
LP-11,048
PDP-2,347
SDP-5,743

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by ThisMeansWAR: 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
sketcherJ:
see u...ballot snatching d only way of rigging an election?...maybe d figures were doctored
you don't just doctor election results when party agents have results of election of each polling unit.. Abi iru olodo wo nie? That's why folarin conceded earlier cos they already collated the results from party agents across the state..

If anything goes wrong with the figure, the party agent will will know... Stop saying nonsense already.

Me I'm from Ibadan, and the only reason ajimobi won is because the opposition refused to work together.. The number of votes opposition got are enough to make any candidate, if not landslide.. And it worked in favor of ajimobi perfectly..

I voted ajimobi and he won my polling unit with a landslide.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by oladimeji09(m): 4:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
MARKone:

But I learnt the man has done a lot for Oyo state, far better than what Akala even did in his ogbomosho constituency and ladoja, why are the people still not happy, or they just want to maintain the one governor one term unofficial policy.

is cos of their bad habit that they are not allow one governor to rule two time jawe

don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by girly2020: 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lols.4 all i knw į̸̸̨§ that the election was not rigged.the best any party could D̶̲̥̅̊ is to bribe voter's to vote for them and it į̸̸̨§ left to dem to either accept or reject.as an ADHOC STAFF if U̶̲̥̅̊ D̶̲̥̅̊ not make use of the card read reader,ur polling unit will be cancel without much talk.No two ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by haftob(m): 4:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
rabimlomo:

Okay, so Akala is now your messiah abi?
Nope, do u tink I'm just a person who just follow someone blindly or vote partisanlly? I supported seyi makinde and I'm proud I did and I'll still support him over and over again. If u wanna knw the reasons why I chose to support Seyi Makinde,u can quote me. Seyi Makinde 2019 by God's grace(except I see any oda beta person b4 den dat wants to run).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oyo State Governorship Result:majority Are Not Happy by sketcherJ(m): 4:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=egbetokuns post=32676819][/quote]when u mean people my friend u mean jobless men and women(small in number)holding brooms..walking and singing in the sun.....making jest of ladoja
..."ladoja wo le lo..

o wo le lo"?

bro pls differentiate btwn hungry supporters and d neutral people

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

IPOB Members Rally In Onitsha Ahead Of Governorship Election In Anambra / Police Arrest Armed Hoodlum At Lekki Toll Gate / Nigerian Soldier Killed By Boko Haram (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.