Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum (856 Views)

Whose Dad Is This? He Passed Out And Now Everyone Is Talking About His Joystick / My Dad Is So Good In Bed; Cant Stop Sleeping With Him / “I Got My Mum Pregnant – I’m Confused” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 13, 2015
my co nairalanders. Am the first child and the first son of the family how do you think i should handle this situation If you where in my shoe before i do something nasty because i have been so provoked since yesterday when i comfirmed it and my younger once have been suspecting the same thing, but i have not told them.
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2015
You need to think very well before you take that step, it might lead to the beggining of an entire sad new life.

Be calm, subdue your anger, it's not as if there's a dead body in your kitchen, uhm?

PLUS,

You will become a man one day (if you are not one already), and you will understand how easy it is to stay with a lady & how difficult it is to engage in nothing.
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Basildvalour(m): 10:57am On Apr 13, 2015
Be brave...Call him aside, speak to him and let him know what he is about to cause the entire family if his wife should be told about it.

If he really has the family at heart, he will change.

Remember, all you need is a quantum of genuine bravery.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 11:01am On Apr 13, 2015
i think you shouldn't involve yourself.
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Tallesty1(m): 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Chai.....

See gobe
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Basildvalour:
Be brave...Call him aside, speak to him and let him know what he is about to cause the entire family if his wife should be told about it.

If he really has the family at heart, he will change.

Remember, all you need is a quantum of genuine bravery.

Good luck
yeah do tht, good advice
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Jackeeh(m): 11:24am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Tell ur mum to cheat on ur dad too.. Opari... feeling will be at equilibrium for you
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 13, 2015
what is paining me most is that my mum is almost the bread winner of the family as in she contribute more financially to the family and this man still have the courage to be unfaithfull. Any way thanks #imolead0 and #Basildvalour for your matured advice.
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by achinaboy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
let him do his thing,because he is not coming back,it takes a lot of courage to step outside,but once u do,u are not coming back,because u will deffinitly find something different outside something tighter,something that can climb on top and ride like a mmmuderfuker,something that showers every minute before serving u what u paid for,something that pretends to listen to u when u are saying something meaningful,to mention but a few,,thas why my key to life has always be,,to date around, fffuk keeping urself till marriage nonsense,,test what u are buying,,and then make sure u are matured enough to marry before u do,and if u finally decides to marry,,choose the one that understands ur problem, don't mind what people would say about her looks,just marry ur own partner,if u follow my advice, u will have a long lasting marriage, i may sound stupid,,but it's working for me
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by LewisO: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Be careful before jumping into situation like this.

1 Like

Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by baralatie(m): 5:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
firstEVA:
i think you shouldn't involve yourself.
gbam!!
start praying!
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by akinsadeez(m): 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
First of all, is he still sponsoring you? in other words are you still under his care money wise and control wise? As the first son I would ordinarily advise you to confront him but there are many things involved. If you are already matured and independent then by all means go and meet him and tell him to his face that you know he is cheating and he should stop it. In that case there is nothing he can do to you cuz u r not under him. He might even explain the reason why he is cheating on your mum. The worst is for him to get angry but you can also threaten to expose him in the eyes of some people that he respects. But if you are still under him, mehn, better thread softly.
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
Don't tell your mom but rather have a heart to heart and man to man talk with your dad.

Nothing more embarrassing then your own kids confronting you about your cheating behaviour. Your kids that you are supposed to be role model to.....am already crying for him. cry cry
Re: Help My Dad Is Cheating On My Mum by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
thue am still under his care, am in my final year in school

(1) (Reply)

She Is Too Jeolous But Wen I React Towards Her Own..mistake She Raises Her Voice / 10 Signs That It's More Than A Friend With Benefits Relationship / Relationship:ur Key To Lonliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.