Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) (7760 Views)

Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / 10 Types Of Male Virgins / The Very Life Cycle Of Naija Chick [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by Qmab: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Very well. So what's that's saying is that. ..when the man is in his prime aka youth his peni...s will be at full force, getting all the action he can and strong, the later is the opposite. So in conclusion the pic is saying enjoy while you can before you can't anymore.

Understand miss pretender? cheesy
what makes you so certain that lady was pretending not to understand the illustration. Not everyone are always quick to grab ds picture messages. It took me a comment made by someone about 70 year old Buhari to get the gist of the illustration.
So Madame please, try not to come to that conclusion about people too often.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Qmab:
what makes you so certain that lady was pretending not to understand the illustration. Not everyone are always quick to grab ds picture messages. It took me a comment made by someone about 70 year old Buhari to get the gist of the illustration.
So Madame please, try not to come to that conclusion about people too often.
She was obviously playing around duh.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by Emodeee: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
@op, I ll lyk to c a synonymous female life cycle.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by iykedare(m): 9:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
Very well. So what's that's saying is that. ..when the man is in his prime aka youth his peni...s will be at full force, getting all the action he can and strong, the later is the opposite. So in conclusion the pic is saying enjoy while you can before you can't anymore.

Understand miss pretender? cheesy

That your analysis is wrong. Guys in their thirties have got bigger stuff and better control of their d!cks.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by chrislu(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
DrAify:
smiley
Hi! U're really pretty.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by princealexndre(m): 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, thanks ma
selenaqueensy you are so beautiful....can i have your pin/number
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by swaggzo(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oh
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by smsshola(m): 12:23am On Apr 14, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol, thanks ma

Selena d pretender...diaris God ooioi all ds hung u ar doing hmmm.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by SELENAqueensy(f): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2015
smsshola:

Selena d pretender...diaris God ooioi all ds hung u ar doing hmmm.

Lol, I wasn't pretending jorh
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 14, 2015
I know a man who is about 70 years old and he still hit it hard like he is in is twenties, Lol..........In other news..............MANY ACRES OF LAND FOR SALE AT KARISHI, ABUJA. THE LAND ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE,SCHOOLS, HOTEL, EVENT CENTRES ETC. 100K PER PLOT( STILL NEGOTIABLE) FOR ENQUIRY CALL →08135328835, 08159935304.

OR

ACRES AND PLOTS OF LAND ARE AVAILABLE AT RAFIN-KWARA OFF OROZO ROAD FCT, ABUJA. THEY ARE SUITABLE FOR ESTATE, SCHOOL AND POULTRY. THE LAND IS SORROUNDED BY NAVY ESTATE, CIVIL DEFENCE ESTATE, CAJAAH ESTATE AND OF RECENT HAMPTON PARK ESTATE. PRICEOF LAND ON THE ROAD 700K PER PLOT, INSIDE 300K. PRICE IS STILL NEGOTIABLE . CALL→08135328835, 08159935304.
Re: See Picture Of Male Life Cycle (must See Photo) by lordhugo(m): 8:13am On Apr 14, 2015
The only thing i can infer is.................

Girls like to ride!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Stinks / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / Problems With Being Tall, Lol (Some Funny Pictures I Found On The Internet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.