Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? (6297 Views)

What Do Men Really Gain From Sucking Of Boobs?" - Twitter User (see Reactions) / Sucking Of The Breast & Infertility / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 12:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Ladies in the house, i want to know if constant sucking of nipple makes breast grow bigger.

Cuz i am about to starve my man of my breasts.

He like sucking it, not only is he sucking it, he squeeze and leak my whole breasts.

I am afraid, i will stop giving him breast bcus i dont want my breast to increase anymore.
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:45pm On Feb 13, 2023
Lovilla:
Ladies in the house, i want to know if constant sucking of nipple makes breast grow bigger.

He like sucking it, not only is he sucking it, he squeeze and leak my whole breasts.

I am afraid, i will stop giving him breast bcus i dont want my breast to increase anymore.

Allow him suck you very well or is there any other thing you bring to the table?

If its too big then he should put one in his mouth and use the other one for pillow.

Shey you like my professional advice?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by falcon01: 1:47pm On Feb 13, 2023
No! But constant Touching of breast Makes it bigger

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by zexy2030(m): 3:54pm On Feb 13, 2023
bigger breast is genetic and not grown by touches. nutrition and gene are the ones responsible for a bigger boobz.

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by NorthernSerene(m): 5:41pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sorry, from your previous topics it seems that you're pregnant 'cause you said in those topics that your boyfriend frequently sucking your breasts, that you like sucking his tiny tits too and that he also rapes you. You see? Please kindly go for a pregnant test.

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by ThinkSmarter: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2023
Sucking, touching and fond.ling of breast doesn't make it larger or saggy.
heredity, hormone, nutrition and age determines the nature of your boobs and ass.
Same applies to the vagina.

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Baronthecelebri: 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2023
Shdggssuwisgjusg
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by KingEarnest(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2023
It's a man behind this account undecided

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by StrongAlphMale: 9:22pm On Feb 13, 2023
KingEarnest:

Swears!

The Stupid werey guy behind this account is obviously starving of attention and those Werey above just gave it to him. Check the guy's profile, the Werey isn't even smart

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by KingEarnest(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Swears!

The Stupid werey guy behind this account is obviously starving of attention and those Werey above just gave it to him. Check the guy's profile, the Werey isn't even smart
True talk bro
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Axis313(m): 6:45am On Feb 14, 2023
Another Attention Seeker.
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Solocoin: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2023
Lovilla:

If it's a child that lost her mother they ask you to breastfeed you won't do that but will be breastfeeding an adult 😂😂😂
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by DaddyCork: 10:55am On Feb 15, 2023
Lovilla:

Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by DaddyCork: 10:57am On Feb 15, 2023
Lovilla:

brother....people are not as dumb as u tink...try comin bacck as another female!! angry
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2023
KingEarnest:
its a woman behind this account
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2023
Axis313:
Another Attention Seeker.
must you comment?
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2023
StrongAlphMale:

Swears!

what are you checking my profile for?
SIMP
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by KingEarnest(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2023
Lovilla:
its a woman behind this account
Prove it.
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Sirchiboy: 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:

Pic of your breast
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sirchiboy:
.. Pic of your breast
what do u wanna do with it? Soapy i guess grin
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Sirchiboy: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
what do u wanna do with it?
Soapy i guess grin
Which soapy.
I bet you your boobs is not even bigger than my Dickson.
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sirchiboy:
Which soapy.
I bet you your boobs is not even bigger than my Dickson.
was just kidding.
Did i hit a nerve?
Cant u take jokes?
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Sirchiboy: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
was just kidding.
Did i hit a nerve?
Cant u take jokes?
Enugu girl
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 6:13pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sirchiboy:
.... Enugu girl
huh How did u know?
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Sirchiboy: 6:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
huh
How did u know?
They are very stingy with their breast.
They don't allow able men like us to handle it .
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 6:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sirchiboy:
go brothel if u want public b*ess.
Mine is for my future hubby only.
Ok.
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Sirchiboy: 6:21pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:
go brothel if u want public b*ess.
Mine is for my future hubby only.
Ok.
Haha.
You make me laugh.
I know how many men that have sucked hell out of it.
Me na Enugu so I know what's up
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by diogo23: 6:58pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:

It makes it flat
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Nice2023(m): 8:50pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:

Can u show me the breast...this is my number 08036066419.
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by yarimo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lovilla:

Where are pictures of the breast that you want to starv your man undecided
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Lovilla(f): 9:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
yarimo:
Where are pictures of the breast that you want to starv your man undecided
aboki w*zard.
Leave me alone
Re: Do Constant Sucking Of Breast Make It Larger? by Som497: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2023
Sirchiboy:
bros see as u dy cast. Na ur fellow guy dy behind that moniker

19 Year Old Girl Swallows Her Phone To Prevent Her Boyfriend From Reading Her Te / Adults Only: Man S*cks Life Out His New Wife While K*ssing / Single and frustrated women everywhere!!!! 35+