Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly (24137 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by maestroferddi: 2:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
donphilopus:

I thought you said PDP would clear all the seats in Edo State and win the Governorship come 2016. The reason Samson Osagie lost is that his other name is "Mr Only Me One". He has been an active lawmaker since 1999. From EDHA to House of Reps, so they want him to go take a rest. If APC had fielded another better candidate, he would have won. PDP doesn't stand a chance in Edo come 2016!
Don Linus!

Samson Osagie who has been making noise insulting key leaders in Edo PDP not wanting to be in senate? The little man that suddenly grew wings overnight forming self-importance.

Let him put a call to Tambuwal in Sokoto. Maybe he could get an SA appointment.

Oshiomhole's days are numbered in Edo.

George Ize-Iyamu is the man that has Oshio's number. PDP cannot wait to crush the APC and their noisemaking in Edo for good.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by TCD: 2:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
PDP won majority of Reps, with ÀPC winning just 3. PDP won 2 Senate leaving 1 to APC(2011 reverse). APC sweep the EDSHoA seats. THe PDP has the most important(NASS majority) while the APC enjoys SHA majority and Governor seat. The battle for 2016 is just kicking off. Like I pointed out in one thread, PdP will takeover the Government House in Benin.

May God Spare our lives

Is it the same way you declared PDP will win the presidential elections and GEJ will clear all the SW votes because OPC, Afenifere and all the obas are behind him?

oboy your mumurity knows no bounds oo. lmao

it's obvious you fancy yourself some form of political analyst. results so have have proven you know nothing and put you to shame .

3 Likes

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Chrisx1x(m): 2:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Next.,.pls cn we hv other news on front page aside politics
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Demainman1: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
APshit is just winning everywhere grin
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by PassingShot(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
PDP won majority of Reps, with ÀPC winning just 3. PDP won 2 Senate leaving 1 to APC(2011 reverse). APC sweep the EDSHoA seats. THe PDP has the most important(NASS majority) while the APC enjoys SHA majority and Governor seat. The battle for 2016 is just kicking off. Like I pointed out in one thread, PdP will takeover the Government House in Benin.

May God Spare our lives

@ the bold, just like the many things that you pointed out prior to the 2015 elections have come to pass! E.g. that GEJ will win the presidency and that PDP will clear the SW in the gubernatorial elections.

The issue I always have with you is that you arrogate knowledge of the unknown to yourself. How can anyone be sure that PDP will win in Edo next year judging by what we have witnessed and the result you equally analyzed here?

Judging by the outcome of these just concluded elections, APC has a better chance in Edo next year than PDP because:

1. APC is the ruling party there

2. The HOA is controlled by APC and these are the grassroots mobilizers

3. APC rules the center and by the time the election arrives, APC should have consolidated their advantage of being the governing party more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by codedslayer: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

May God Spare our lives

You have started again with your boasting and wrong analysis, you said the same trash for Amosun and co. Uno dey ever learn

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
TCD:

Is it the same way you declared PDP will win the presidential elections and GEJ will clear all the SW votes because OPC, Afenifere and all the obas are behind him?

it's obvious you fancy yourself some form of political analyst. results so have have proven you know nothing and put you to shame .
A 46% vote cast in SW for GEJ plus 56% in Ekiti wasn't a bad result. The decider in March 28 was NC and GEJ put up an impressive Showing in SW. A marginal loss of 600k votes in a supposed APC stronghold wasn't much a failure.

Btw: Every analysts gave outright victory to APC but result showed that it was a narrow victory and wasn't the decider.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by PassingShot(m): 2:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
TCD:

Don't mind the "all-knowing" man.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Jesusloveyou: 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:
Edo PDP didn't canvass for votes like they did in the National Assembly which they swept.

I guess it wasn't important, since there are gpoing to remove whoever Oshiomole appoints as his successor with the ballot next year.

The governor shared 2 million to each ward in the state from intelligence report on my palm.

The biggest looser is Samson Osagie who was a PDP member all through his political career, only to decamp to APC, called a saint. Yet, the people answered him with their PVC's.

I particularly, like what happened to the short man, it would make people sit up, knowing people no longer judge on party lines but on personalities and leadership qualities.

Nigeria is still far from votes that appear on party lines, because the two strongest parties in Nigeria do not have a clear cut ideology yet.
mateo was already leading with 27,000 vote from d last 2wks election,when they openly share money,and igbinedion moving from one local govt to another,and army give house arrest to apc leaders,why not try it in state assembly election,pdp is dead in edo state,even mr 'fix it' manage to get 3 from edo central,d stronghold of pdp.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Don Linus!

Samson Osagie who has been making noise insulting key leaders in Edo PDP not wanting to be in senate? The little man that suddenly grew wings overnight forming self-importance.

Let him put a call to Tambuwal in Sokoto. Maybe he could get an SA appointment.

Oshiomhole's days are numbered in Edo.

George Ize-Iyamu is the man that has Oshio's number. PDP cannot wait to crush the APC and their noisemaking in Edo for good.
The PDP need to stay strong and use their NASS majority (from Edo) to initiate developmental programs and policies. 2016 will be very interesting. The noise of APC in Edo should be silenced once and for all.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Chinazaekperem5: 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=barcanista post=32676174][s]When did I tell you that? Guy learn to keep to your vow to ignore me and stop making foolish assumption in d name of quoting me.

I never asked for your opinion btw[[/s]/quote]

learn to be civil!

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by PassingShot(m): 2:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
A 46% vote cast in SW for GEJ plus 56% in Ekiti wasn't a bad result. The decider in March 28 was NC and GEJ put up an impressive Showing in SW. A marginal loss of 600k votes in a supposed APC stronghold wasn't much a failure.

Btw: Every analysts gave outright victory to APC but result showed that it was a narrow victory and wasn't the decider.

Barcanista, forget all this your face saving analysis. I remember telling you that the battleground was SW and NC. In fact that was the conclusion of all analysts and there was not a single one that said otherwise.

I predicted that GEJ would win in only Ekiti of all the SW states but equally gave GEJ about 40% of the total votes there. If you have forgotten, please check here https://www.nairaland.com/2217602/2015-presidential-election-final-prediction

What I'm trying to tell you is that SW was never a stronghold of APC for the presidential election; not especially after GEJ's dollarization of the zone following the postponement.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Popemax(m): 2:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
I think PdP in Édo didn't do much mobÍlisation for the State legislative election unlike the NASS where they only lost 3 Reps and One Senate to APC. Probably they are gearing up for 2016 Governorship election to wrestle power from Governor Adams and APC. The NASS result shows that PDP is very popular in Edo State and Oshiomole is not as popular as the media make him to be. I can't wait for the Governorship contest.

Recal that APC won two Seats in Senate in 2011 leaving PDP with one. Now the table has turned...

Where is Mogidi?
you nailed it
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
I think PdP in Édo didn't do much mobÍlisation for the State legislative election unlike the NASS where they only lost 3 Reps and One Senate to APC. Probably they are gearing up for 2016 Governorship election to wrestle power from Governor Adams and APC. The NASS result shows that PDP is very popular in Edo State and Oshiomole is not as popular as the media make him to be. I can't wait for the Governorship contest.

Recal that APC won two Seats in Senate in 2011 leaving PDP with one. Now the table has turned...

Where is Mogidi?
you are a joker and dont even know about politics of edo state, pdp spent all there money thinking GEJ will retain his position, at the poll during presidential election 5000 naira to vote for pdp and that was how they got vote from cheap APC supporters. after GEJ lost, most big wings of pdp in the state decamp immediately, that was the result you saw because nobody to share money anymore and they feel GEJ disapiont them hahahahah
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by crisycent: 2:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
I am so happy this clown lost. He's been there for 16 years. Is Abuja your father's house? Are you the only one from your village? After all the kneeling down, see as God disgrace you.

3 Likes

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by ionsman: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
have you seen Mogidi? I guess he's somewhere celebrating. grin grin grin
He resides in Benin?
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by codedslayer: 2:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
[s]
barcanista:
When did I tell you that? Guy learn to keep to your vow to ignore me and stop making foolish assumption in d name of quoting me.

I never asked for your opinion btw
[/s]

You are the he.diot making foolish assumptions. Who are you that no one should quote you on a public forum, you can go open your forum where you can spread your lies and jargons without being challenged. You are not from Edo but shutting down a man from the state, you have no shame at all. Protection seeker.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by stanech: 3:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

May God Spare our lives

I can assure you sir that. those PDP reps and senators got lucky because those vote. they got was because of Gej

APC has Edo state on luck down and I am a. PDP supporter

the first election was about Gej
the second was about Oshomole

you can hate him all you want but he is loved by majority in Edo state. my. only fear is his dictatorial habit might increase noe that his party is. at the center
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
As it stands in the Senate, the APC has 62 seats, whilst the PDP has 46.
One seat is still yet to be decided in Delta.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Mistermamus(m): 3:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I only pity the state for losing that seat to someone else. Samsom Osagie made marks in the Edo State House of Assembly and the House of Representatives.
tarrr made which stupid marks?dat short man has being dere for 16yrs n did nothing always changing cars buh anytime dey ask him bout development his replies are "there is no money for him to work." good he lost.

2 Likes

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Zikkyy(m): 3:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

The battle for 2016 is just kicking off. Like I pointed out in one thread, PdP will takeover the Government House in Benin.

May God Spare our lives

So you truly believe PDP will be in a condition to fight for Edo State Government house in 2016? Lol! Good number of PDP members will be card carrying members of APC in 2016 grin except for politicians like Anenih & Pastor Ize-Iyamu (only because they have nowhere to go).

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
with the billions oshiomole spent on rigging this election edo people should just forget about any govt project till he leaves office.... so many bad roads,Benin is a mess... oshiobaba no try for us this 2nd term at all..... he should try and complete his projects he started six years ago.. one reason edo people love oshiomole despite his shortcomings is because we despise the devil, igbinedion and the 8years under pdp....APC will still have the say in edo state for sometime to come

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mistermamus:
tarrr made which stupid marks?dat short man has being dere for 16yrs n did nothing always changing cars buh anytime dey ask him bout development his replies are "there is no money for him to work." good he lost.
leave these apc people they just say rubbish about edo state... Samson osagie didnt do sh.it for benin people..

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by seyola(m): 3:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

May God Spare our lives
U guys are all wrong on this. The factor dat influenced d outcome of Nass election in favour of pdp was d dollar shared by ur leader GEJ and d Dopesi/military factor. I can bet it wt anybody,under a free and fair environment pdp cannot win in Edo.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mistermamus:
Work on your expression first.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
ionsman:

He resides in Benin?
Yeah.... He's 100% Edo son and I think Bini.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by beke5000: 3:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:

The guys who won are not Atiku Abubakar, they have the PDP in their DNA and Oshiomole is aware. wink
hope u remember dat Matthew Uroghide was in CAN before he left for PDP?
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nichobabe(m): 4:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:

May God Spare our lives

Are you sure PDP will even exist in 2016?
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nichobabe:

Are you sure PDP will even exist in 2016?

na you wan bury pdp?

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Juicysam(m): 4:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to a fellow man of honour..
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by millhouse: 4:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
You wouldnt say that about david mark would you?

D9ty7:

Don't say I didn't tell you. No politician has a party blood in them. If Obj could dump the PDP, if Saraki could dump the PDP, then nothing impossible. Remember, this is Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Meets With Heads Of Toyota Company And Japan Bank / Police Officers Reject N300,000 Bribe, Return N600,000 Paid Into Account (pics) / Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.