Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,204 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly (24134 Views)

Court Bars APC From Fielding Candidate In Anambra Central Senatorial Election / Kogi Rerun: INEC Conducts Senatorial Election Without APC / APC Loses Six Rep Seats In Lagos As Igbo Political Clout Grows. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Cvesta(m): 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
Edo people are likÉ Riverians and Deltans. No Governor can sit down to appoint his successor. He must pass the test of the electorate and whoever will succeed will first get endorsement of the electorate.
We are and will never vote Like Riverians and Deltans whose Vote are either Towing Party Line or Openly N Outrightly Rigged When not in their Favour.Good Governance is the Scripture that Dictates where our Vote go to.Till the most recent political paradigm shift,PDP had a High chance at Edo State's 2016 Guber election Especially With APC's Lack of a Popular Charismatic Candidate but all that has Vanished into thin Air Now.No less than 3major PDP Bigwigs have Already Decamped.More Wil Follow.quit brandishing your alienation from political reality to the whole world.your self proclaimed political knowledge and permutations are all turnin out to be no better than these illiterate prophecies of hungry wolves in sheep clothing pastors
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by millhouse: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
hehehehe

kosovo:

The guys who won are not Atiku Abubakar, they have the PDP in their DNA and Oshiomole is aware. wink
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by saintaustine(m): 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
kosovo:

The guys who won are not Atiku Abubakar, they have the PDP in their DNA and Oshiomole is aware. wink
. Hon URHOGHIDE The Senator Elect From Edo South Senatorial district Defected From The APC. Meaning He Still Has APC In His DNA. It's Just a Matter Of Time.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Yasher: 5:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hoping Mike Onolemhemhe Will contest the governoship elections under PDP. I'm sure of his victory.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by D9ty7(m): 5:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
millhouse:
You wouldnt say that about david mark would you?

Well, nothing stops me from saying it, cos if Mr Mark is sure of getting the Senate presidency in APC, you think he won't decamp abi?
Nigerian politicians are always the same. Even though the likes of Tinubu are a little different. And this is because, they have stopped gunning for elective offices for a long time.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by nairamaniac: 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
I think PdP in Édo didn't do much mobÍlisation for the State legislative election unlike the NASS where they only lost 3 Reps and One Senate to APC. Probably they are gearing up for 2016 Governorship election to wrestle power from Governor Adams and APC. The NASS result shows that PDP is very popular in Edo State and Oshiomole is not as popular as the media make him to be. I can't wait for the Governorship contest.

Recal that APC won two Seats in Senate in 2011 leaving PDP with one. Now the table has turned...

Where is Mogidi?
I am in Edo. its not that PDP is more popular in Edo. people in Edo just vote according to which party has 3k or 2k to share on ground. PDP won mass cos they had 2k to share for Presidential election. APC won state election cos they share 1k, gala and packaged-jallof rice. the election was like wedding ceremony in most polling units.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Jeffoo(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Edo na APC confam state

na Apc go win!
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
nairamaniac:
I am in Edo. its not that PDP is more popular in Edo. people in Edo just vote according to which party has 3k or 2k to share on ground. PDP won mass cos they had 2k to share for Presidential election. APC won state election cos they share 1k, gala and packaged-jallof rice. the election was like wedding ceremony in most polling units.
hahaha mucheche mucheche cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy party things
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by maestroferddi: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yasher:
Hoping Mike Onolemhemhe Will contest the governoship elections under PDP. I'm sure of his victory.
Which kain Onolememen?

We don't want mediocre people in PDP anymore. Mike Onolememen is not very articulate and neither is he a grassroots politician.

PDP should field Pastor George Ize-Iyamu in 2016. That is the man that strikes fear in the heart of Oshiomhole anytime, any day.

With Anenih home from Abuja, the battle can only get interesting. I don't see APC surviving 2016 if Anenih, Igbenedion, Dokpesi can work together in supporting a consensus PDP candidate.

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Jesusloveyou: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
The PDP need to stay strong and use their NASS majority (from Edo) to initiate developmental programs and policies. 2016 will be very interesting. The noise of APC in Edo should be silenced once and for all.
edo has be apc since lucky igbins Bleep-up,before march 28,everybody were shouting change everywhere in benin,and after march 30th,d few that supported gej are ashame of pdp,they are all decamping,even igbinedion wil soon decamp,u can keep ur pdp within ''core niger delta'' area,average edo pple hate to hear that word ''pdp''

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Jesusloveyou: 7:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
barcanista:
na you wan bury pdp?
pdp was buried in edo state since march 30th,as u can see in state assembly election,

1 Like

Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
pdp was buried in edo state since march 30th,as u can see in state assembly election,
U don try
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Moheat(m): 8:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
I only pity the state for losing that seat to someone else. Samsom Osagie made marks in the Edo State House of Assembly and the House of Representatives.

Pity the state? You don't have to pity the state bro! If Samson Osagie was not elected by Edo people, no one would have known the stuff he was made so let's try another person. ...
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by bruv(m): 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
How anyone in Edo State can still crave for the mediocre, incompetent & inept times of Lucky Igbenedion/PDP is beyond me! Oshiomhole is not perfect, somewhat arrogant & brash BUT more progressive than those ineffectual PDP/Lucky/Anenih years! Come 2016, if Edo State wants to return to the Oba Ogiso days of ancient times they can vote PDP using Anenih's corpse, goodluck to them, for me I'm just glad "APC/Oshiomhole has finally liberated Edo State from over 12yrs a slave of PDP/Anenih et al" for now.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by ohiza: 12:21am On Apr 14, 2015
Congratulations to ma uncle,..goodnews
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Jorussia(m): 12:46am On Apr 14, 2015
The defeat of president GEJ seriously affected the chances of PDP at the state house of assembly elections.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Mogidi: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
I think PdP in Édo didn't do much mobÍlisation for the State legislative election unlike the NASS where they only lost 3 Reps and One Senate to APC. Probably they are gearing up for 2016 Governorship election to wrestle power from Governor Adams and APC. The NASS result shows that PDP is very popular in Edo State and Oshiomole is not as popular as the media make him to be. I can't wait for the Governorship contest.

Recal that APC won two Seats in Senate in 2011 leaving PDP with one. Now the table has turned...

Where is Mogidi?

Bros I dey o.

Oshiomhole robbed us of our mandate in Esan Central hence my absence, anyway there's plenty time to debate it in next few weeks because Festus Ebea (former deputy speaker) is court bound.

Am however very proud of your people, they delivered beyond expectation.
Safe to say Amaechi would soon be declared persona non grata in Rivers state.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros I dey o.

Oshiomhole robbed us of our mandate in Esan Central hence my absence, anyway there's plenty time to debate it in next few weeks because Festus Ebea (former deputy speaker) is court bound.

Am however very proud of your people, they delivered beyond expectation.
Safe to say Amaechi would soon be declared persona non grata in Rivers state.
Lol, we are not yet done with Amaechi and Peterside. So Oshio rig the election? Why una allow am na?
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Mogidi: 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
barcanista:
Lol, we are not yet done with Amaechi and Peterside. So Oshio rig the election? Why una allow am na?

Seems the Police aligned with APC after the presidential election.
Am hoping the tribunal would overturn this glaring injustice by Oshiomhole to remove Mr Ebea who was the factional head of Edo house of assembly.
Re: APC Loses Edo Rescheduled Senatorial Election, Clears State Assembly by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Mogidi:

Seems the Police aligned with APC after the presidential election.
Am hoping the tribunal would overturn this glaring injustice by Oshiomhole to remove Mr Ebea who was the factional head of Edo house of assembly.
You should know na. You guys should have antecipated it so as to counter such move.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Land Tussle: Abba Community Protests At Anambra Government House (Video) / 5 Parties Adopt Atiku For Presidency / DSS Raids Pencom Office In Abuja As Anohu-amazu Goes Into Hiding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.