Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? (2342 Views)

Covenant University Graduate Searching For A Husband Lists Specifications / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Abuja Runs Girl Slept With A Politician And Found Worms In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Tpave(m): 1:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kindly answer that question from your heart. cool cool embarassed embarassed
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by sinaj(f): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yez nau cool
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
the women marrying politicians,do they have two heads hun!!
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by temitemi1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oya ladies grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why not?,am in love with politics myself,not only can i marry a politician,i can become one.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by swaggzo(m): 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?

BRING A CAMEL FROM THE ZOO AND MAKE IT THE GOVERNOR OF LAGOS STATE.

TWO DAYS LATER YOU'LL FIND IT MARRIED ALREADY TO MORE THAN TWO WOMEN undecided

THOSE PEOPLE WILL VIRTUALLY BE WITH ANY TYPE OF ORGANISM IN THIS WORLD AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS THERE IN QUANTUM! cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?

THOSE PEOPLE WILL VIRTUALLY BE WITH ANY TYPE OF ORGANISM IN THIS WORLD AS LONG AS THE MONEY IS THERE IN QUANTUM! cry
lies... why in the word should you speak bad of Women,you are born by one,married or will be married to one,and your daughter will become one

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Lisaflex(f): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can't...Don't hv d strength...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Missmossy(f): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
No cheesy so many worries are involved.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by nickyvil: 3:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
IS THIS EVEN A QUESTION?

grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by swaggzo(m): 3:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettydiva89:

lies... why in the word should you speak bad of Women,you are born by one,married or will be married to one,and your daughter will become one

IF MY MUM DOES A VERY STUPIID THING,I WON'T CALL HER A SAINT BECAUSE SHE'S MY MUM.
I WILL CALL HER STUPIID.

YOU FEMALES QUICKLY POINT FINGERS TO ONE'S MOTHER OR SISTER AT ANY GIVEN CHANCE ON THE INTERNET, WHENEVER A TOPIC ARISES AGAINST THE FEMALES. ..... BUT IN MY CASE A FEMALE IS A FEMALE, WETHER MY MUM OR MY SPIRIT, I DON'T CARE.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:

IF MY MUM DOES A VERY STUPIID THING,I WON'T CALL HER A SAINT BECAUSE SHE'S MY MUM.
I WILL CALL HER STUPIID.

YOU FEMALES QUICKLY POINT FINGERS TO ONE'S MOTHER OR SISTER AT ANY GIVEN CHANCE ON THE INTERNET, WHENEVER A TOPIC ARISES AGAINST THE FEMALES. ..... BUT IN MY CASE A FEMALE IS A FEMALE, WETHER MY MUM OR MY SPIRIT, I DON'T CARE.
okay oo but its not all females sha
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by PunkyOh(f): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
If he is not a closet gay or a philanderer like some politicians.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by ivyT(f): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:

I WILL CALL HER STUPIID.

Oya clap for urself
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by swaggzo(m): 10:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettydiva89:

okay oo but its not all females sha

I UNDERSTAND! smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by swaggzo(m): 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
ivyT:

Oya clap for urself

WHY NOT CLAP FOR ME?
I'M DISHING OUT SOME SANITY!
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:

I UNDERSTAND! smiley
what does your signature mean?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by zinnyprecy(f): 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can't, very stressful
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Mprex(f): 10:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
nope. it wouldnt sync with my own profession
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Thief tongue
Midehi:
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
Thief tongue
why na.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Midehi:

why na.
You won marry politician,well i don find new wife tongue
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by swaggzo(m): 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
prettydiva89:

what does your signature mean?

https://www.nairaland.com/2253631/actress-ebube-nwagbo-looking-take

IN RELATION TO MY POST HERE, MARKED IN RED.
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by April07: 11:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Big Yes!

They are ambitious and are risk takers..
I like that kinda energy around me.. So yes!

Look at the Clintons #myModelfamily <3
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
I can't marry a politician..

I believe they've sold themselves out to whatever powers dat got dem dere.

And too much worries involved too!
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ipledge:
You won marry politician,well i don find new wife tongue
until you become governor
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by sinizia: 12:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Tpave:
Kindly answer that question from your heart. cool cool embarassed embarassed

What you are asking is akin to asking a rat if it will eat fish if presented to it. undecided
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Tpave(m): 12:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Midehi:
No, they have one head ma grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Tpave(m): 12:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
PunkyOh:
If he is not a closet gay or a philanderer like some politicians.
Tell me how you can know one or how to identify them?
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Tpave(m): 12:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
sinizia:

What you are asking is akin to asking a rat if it will eat fish if presented to it. undecided
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Tpave:
No, they have one head ma grin grin grin grin
tank u jare
Re: Ladies, Would You Marry A Politician As A Husband? by Tpave(m): 5:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
Midehi:

tank u jare
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did You Meet Your Partner? / Ladies!!! What Do I Say 2 Her? / How Do You Sleep With Your Spouse? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.