Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

How Did You Meet Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Meet Your Partner? (2358 Views)

6 Types Of Men You Meet In Lagos / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? / You Summon The Courage To Visit Your Boo's Family And Then You Meet This (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BridalAssistant(f): 8:29am On Jul 01, 2015
Every couple has a love story peculiar to them. And sometimes, it begins in the most unexpected of ways; a chance meeting at an office party or bumping into a stranger at the mall.

However they begin, love stories can be incredibly beautiful.

So let's hear yours.

How did you meet your partner?
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by chimerase2: 8:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Make I help ua mins3
Nobody wan comment for ua thread embarassed
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by saintkash(m): 9:00am On Jul 01, 2015
on Facebook. .. she sent me a frnd request. . I accepted went through her profile details and her pix immediately I told myself that I have found my wife cos she posses those quality I have been looking for from a lady but then I still needed to knw her inner character. .. we got talking exchange phone number etc n today we r planning for our marriage. .. introduction will be in September by God's grace.

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
I met him through Facebook...

Seeing his posts and pics... I told myself I had to at least meet this person.

We talked for like a year before finally meeting... we've had our issues but... still dating.

cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by kwencypresh(f): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
Facebook

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 01, 2015
saintkash:
on Facebook. .. she sent me a frnd request. . I accepted went through her profile details and her pix immediately I told myself that I have found my wife cos she posses those quality I have been looking for from a lady but then I still needed to knw her inner character. .. we got talking exchange phone number etc n today we r planning for our marriage. .. introduction will be in September by God's grace.
social network! thats cool.

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BridalAssistant(f): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2015
It's great to see that social media is capable of contributing so positively.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by IamLEGEND1: 9:55am On Jul 01, 2015
BridalAssistant:
It's great to see that social media is capable of contributing so positively.

Yeah, until u meet a ritualist wey go komot ur head.

8 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pheals(f): 10:04am On Jul 01, 2015
Op yours first !! Oya orijin101 kingtom sinaj,, tosyne2much dharay99 2dice could love to hear such stories because i be learner
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 10:07am On Jul 01, 2015
I met him while holidaying in Monaco, he drove past me in a hot Bentley and it was Love at first sight with the fast ride shocked, it was all like a dream when the ride stopped and this Hot niccur stepped out and gave me a kiss on the hands, at that moment, i knew he was the one!!
We got married in Paris the next week without any Pre-Nup agreement whatsoever!!
Life has been so far so good

I read too many stupid Harelequin romance novels!! grin
Time to grab my Grisham novels and think right!! grin

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BridalAssistant(f): 10:09am On Jul 01, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Yeah, until u meet a ritualist wey go komot ur head.

My good sir. Evil people abound everywhere; online as well as offline. one doesn't have to discredit social media in its entirety just cos of a few misadventures.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by BridalAssistant(f): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2015
dechandel:
I met him while holidaying in Monaco, he drove past him in a hot Bentley and it was Love at first sight with the fast ride shocked, it was all like a dream when the ride stopped and this Hot niccur stepped out and gave me a kiss on the hands, at that moment, i knew he was the one!!
We got married in Paris the next week without any Pre-Nup agreement whatsoever!!

Lol. almost had me there.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 2dice(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
dechandel:
I met him while holidaying in Monaco, he drove past him in a hot Bentley and it was Love at first sight with the fast ride shocked, it was all like a dream when the ride stopped and this Hot niccur stepped out and gave me a kiss on the hands, at that moment, i knew he was the one!!

wake her...
Hello Goodmorning
Today is Wednesday

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
saintkash:

Sharp girl. She picked you out proper. Did it ever occur to you she may have sent such similar requests to millions more expecting what you gave her from them? Or you actually think you're that special? grin

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 01, 2015
in as much as i have met, the best of my friends on social network. Till gnticipating and nervously waiting to meet her one day.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by whizqueen(f): 10:13am On Jul 01, 2015
In my dreams angry
Only to find him by my doorstep in the morning grin

Our relationship has been going really well since then. smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 2dice(m): 10:14am On Jul 01, 2015
Pheals:
Op yours first !! Oya orijin101 kingtom sinaj,, tosyne2much dharay99 2dice could love to hear such stories because i be learner
hehehehehe ... Me sef be learner ... Am willing to be your Apprentice.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 10:18am On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
wake her... Hello Goodmorning Today is Wednesday
Happy new month jare grin How market??
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 2dice(m): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2015
dechandel:
Happy new month jare grin
How market??
lol ... Market dull small ...client dey ground if you are interested cheesy ..btw longest time
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pheals(f): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
hehehehehe ... Me sef be learner ... Am willing to be your Apprentice.
tii n ba gbo

cough !!come our house
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 01, 2015
dechandel:

Have you read The Litigators and The Racketeers? Thank me later cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 2dice(m): 11:01am On Jul 01, 2015
Pheals:
tii n ba gbo

cough !!come our house
lol..I heard Yur dad is a Retired Soldier ..my house will be better cheesy ...oya us how you met you boo ... **no lies
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 01, 2015
whizqueen:
In my dreams angry
Only to find him by my doorstep in the morning grin

Our relationship has been going really well since then. smiley

See how it starts cheesy cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by whizqueen(f): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2015
taiwolusol:

See how it starts cheesy cheesy
Hahaha miracle finder how far na cheesy
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jul 01, 2015
whizqueen:

Hahaha miracle finder how far na cheesy

We still dey o wink
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pheals(f): 11:44am On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
lol..I heard Yur dad is a Retired Soldier ..my house will be better cheesy ...oya us how you met you boo ... **no lies
he haven't retire .. He's yet to... !! He haven't punish anyone since he join army .. Fear not
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by 2dice(m): 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2015
Pheals:
he haven't retire .. He's yet to... !! He haven't punish anyone since he join army .. Fear not
uhnn ... He is yet to shey-kini ... Infact we don turn enemies cheesy ...u don't wanna tell us how u met him abi
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Gurgle(f): 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2015
Timbuktou:

Sharp girl. She picked you out proper. Did it ever occur to you she may have sent such similar requests to millions more expecting what you gave her from them? Or you actually think you're that special? grin

mehn Timbuktou... pouring sand in people's garri since 1912... embarassed oga why na
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2015
Gurgle:

mehn Timbuktou... pouring sand in people's garri since 1912... embarassed oga why na

No be my fault. E dey pain me when guys dey mumu.
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by dechandel(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2015
masonkz:

Have you read The Litigators and The Racketeers? Thank me later cheesy
Bless you for this act of kindness!!! cheesy cheesy
You just saved a bored soul grin
Thanks much
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by Pheals(f): 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2015
2dice:
uhnn ... He is yet to shey-kini ... Infact we don turn enemies cheesy ...u don't wanna tell us how u met him abi
i was only telling u little about my popss ..u can come to know him beraa
Re: How Did You Meet Your Partner? by jashar(f): 4:21pm On Jul 01, 2015
masonkz:
I met him through Facebook...

Seeing his posts and pics... I told myself I had to at least meet this person.

We talked for like a year before finally meeting... we've had our issues but... still dating.

cool cool cool

That is to say, you're gay. Right?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boost Your Sexual Life: Best Places To Have Good Sex / Kiss Of Life..what's Going On Here{pics} / Ladies Really Like Big Dongle (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.