Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,481 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands (5694 Views)

100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed / I'm Sex Starve,but I Don't Want To Cheat On Him. / Single Lady Wants Married Women To Know Why They Date Their Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by sanchrise(f): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not saying I luv u shouldn't be a problem but cheating on ur wife is unacceptable. Even d bible said it that the only room for divorce is adultery.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by sanchrise(f): 11:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not saying I luv u shouldn't be a problem but cheating on ur wife is unacceptable. Even d bible said it that the only room for divorce is adultery.cus when a man sleeps with another woman he's automatically separated himself from the wife cus there's a third party in d middle
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by sinizia: 12:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Number 2 is quiet dumb.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by 1freshdude: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
JayTeeA:
there's absolutely nothn that can justify cheating.. i bliv u ought to b faithful because u fear God.. all of these to me r just excuses to do what u v always secretly desired to do in ur hrt

These reasons are not to justify cheating ma, the reason for sharing the article is so that others learn to avoid this pitfalls. Let us be realistic (I believe its easier on faceless forums) How many people in Nigeria or, on earth fear God when they can get away with their actions? (making the matter worse is the doctrine of grace). Most times people who have not been in the same position as the person whom they judge, think they are better off. I tell you, its lack of opportunity a lot of times. You will be justified when you have been in that same position and acted otherwise. My point is, when we discuss on salient issues that affect us everyday like this, let us keep sentiments aside, be real, we are all flesh and know how weak we can be. I know we want to be like Christ, unconditionally faithful, perfect or close to it, but we may never be all that because we are flesh.
You are entitled to your opinion though, but I think that reasons given by those ladies can lead to a divorce.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by 1freshdude: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
judey1992:
He/She who wantz to cheat will cheat, cos cheating is always intentional and not accidental.

I do not agree with you. I tell you some people are forced to into cheating because of the actions of their partners.
Back at school I used to date a very beautiful girl in my department (miss Eco). Shes the kinda girl every guy would drool over. Lots of guys were hitting on her and my looks was not the only reason she settled for me, my (10/10)personality/profile was.
My girl thought I was a bad ass player because of my profile and the hot girls in the department who are always around me. But the fact is, I was anything but a player. People hang around me and hold me in high regard because I could always help get difficult stuffs done in the department/faculty and school at large. I laughed uncontrollably and told her I was not that kinda guy the day she accused me of being a player, saying that she il be my final bus stop. I then understood why she was always monitoring me with calls.
On confirming with time that I was a focused and resourceful person with no time for side chicks, she started wandering. She cheated on me with one guy in another school. I expressed my displeasure but like every girl she denied it vehemently. I kept quite and started playing her game. I had a very large pool of girls to choose from. Some more pretty and of higher class than my girl, including her friends. In fact a lot of her friends wanted to do me and I got to learn with time that that there were lots of quarrel between the big girls in her class over me. I did about three of her friends and they would not even keep it secret. They bragged to their close friends that they had done me, it leaked and my girl heard. She cried blah, blah blah, but i denied it. I did Miss international relations too. I did not know that she was a friend to my Gf's friend.
My girl was in her friends house one day with Miss international relations. They were going through some pictures in her friends album when they came upon the picture I took with my Gf and her friend on their induction day. Miss international relations asked them if they know me, they answered affirmative, but became weary, asking her if she knows me too. Not knowing that one of them was my Gf, Miss international relation told them that she knows me well and that we have had sex twice. My girl was broken, she came to me and told me what happened, I denied it again. She became confused and started begging me not to leave her. She stopped traveling to see her other bobo, so that she can monitor me well. I kept her occupied that way, it was no longer me monitoring her, it was the other way round.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by Mt1st: 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
1freshdude:

You are absolutely correct. But we are wired differently and there are lots of other things that bother men. A lot of times we forget to pay enough attention to our partners believing that they are with us already, and would understand. But I must say the man was too negligent, no birthday or Christmas card, and then scarce sex? there must be an underling problem. The man probably gambles or takes drugs. When you are deep into those shit, other things/people in your life suffers.

To further discourage frequent quarrels at home and divorce, I think every man should encourage his spouse to work. A job would keep them occupied and make them less conscious of some trivia things that their men forget to do. It would also make them empathize with their men, as they may begin to understand the kind of pressure that there men face at work on a daily basis.
i know of som1 dat is experiencing the bolded in her relationship right now. she hasn't received any gift(b/day, val's, xmas or wht av u) frm her boo frm d past 2yrs nw.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by 1freshdude: 11:54am On Apr 14, 2015
Mt1st:
i know of som1 dat is experiencing the bolded in her relationship right now. she hasn't received any gift(b/day, val's, xmas or wht av u) frm her boo frm d past 2yrs nw.

Then there is an underlying problem. Its either the man is no longer interested in the relationship or he has some serious issues going on in his personal life or very negligent. It has to be one of the above.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by Mt1st: 12:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
hmm
1freshdude:

Then there is an underlying problem. Its either the man is no longer interested in the relationship or he has some serious issues going on in his personal life or very negligent. It has to be one of the above.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by egobetatoday: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
1freshdude:

These reasons are not to justify cheating ma, the reason for sharing the article is so that others learn to avoid this pitfalls. Let us be realistic (I believe its easier on faceless forums) How many people in Nigeria or, on earth fear God when they can get away with their actions? (making the matter worse is the doctrine of grace). Most times people who have not been in the same position as the person whom they judge, think they are better off. I tell you, its lack of opportunity a lot of times. You will be justified when you have been in that same position and acted otherwise. My point is, when we discuss on salient issues that affect us everyday like this, let us keep sentiments aside, be real, we are all flesh and know how weak we can be. I know we want to be like Christ, unconditionally faithful, perfect or close to it, but we may never be all that because we are flesh.
You are entitled to your opinion though, but I think that reasons given by those ladies can lead to a divorce.

It's good for both men and women to avoid the pitfall.

As far as I am concerned men cheat more
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by JayTeeA(f): 12:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
1freshdude:

totally agree wit ur 2nd to the last statement .. we are all entitled to our opinions.. that's mine.. urs is noted.. God help us all
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by 1freshdude: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
egobetatoday:

It's good for both men and women to avoid the pitfall.

As far as I am concerned men cheat more

In marriage yes! During courting/dating No.
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by judey1992(m): 10:32am On Apr 15, 2015
1freshdude:

I do not agree with you. I tell you some people are forced to into cheating because of the actions of their partners.
Back at school I used to date a very beautiful girl in my department (miss Eco). Shes the kinda girl every guy would drool over. Lots of guys were hitting on her and my looks was not the only reason she settled for me, my (10/10)personality/profile was.
My girl thought I was a bad ass player because of my profile and the hot girls in the department who are always around me. But the fact is, I was anything but a player. People hang around me and hold me in high regard because I could always help get difficult stuffs done in the department/faculty and school at large. I laughed uncontrollably and told her I was not that kinda guy the day she accused me of being a player, saying that she il be my final bus stop. I then understood why she was always monitoring me with calls.
On confirming with time that I was a focused and resourceful person with no time for side chicks, she started wandering. She cheated on me with one guy in another school. I expressed my displeasure but like every girl she denied it vehemently. I kept quite and started playing her game. I had a very large pool of girls to choose from. Some more pretty and of higher class than my girl, including her friends. In fact a lot of her friends wanted to do me and I got to learn with time that that there were lots of quarrel between the big girls in her class over me. I did about three of her friends and they would not even keep it secret. They bragged to their close friends that they had done me, it leaked and my girl heard. She cried blah, blah blah, but i denied it. I did Miss international relations too. I did not know that she was a friend to my Gf's friend.
My girl was in her friends house one day with Miss international relations. They were going through some pictures in her friends album when they came upon the picture I took with my Gf and her friend on their induction day. Miss international relations asked them if they know me, they answered affirmative, but became weary, asking her if she knows me too. Not knowing that one of them was my Gf, Miss international relation told them that she knows me well and that we have had sex twice. My girl was broken, she came to me and told me what happened, I denied it again. She became confused and started begging me not to leave her. She stopped traveling to see her other bobo, so that she can monitor me well. I kept her occupied that way, it was no longer me monitoring her, it was the other way round.
u cheated becos either u wanted to try smtin new or you secretly lust for those your so-called classy girls. did somebody put your DICKSON ETUHU there? didnt you hv the willpower to stop it?
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by 1freshdude: 11:31am On Apr 15, 2015
judey1992:
u cheated becos either u wanted to try smtin new or you secretly lust for those your so-called classy girls. did somebody put your DICKSON ETUHU there? didnt you hv the willpower to stop it?

I believe the motivation for my action is glaring in my writeup. I am tempted to ask if you have comprehension problems, but I would refrain from asking. Cheers!
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by Enockia(m): 11:37am On Apr 15, 2015
1freshdude:

Whats your point exactly my friend.

Exactly I didn't get wat he was sayin
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by meimoks(f): 12:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
1freshdude:

I believe the motivation for my action is glaring in my writeup. I am tempted to ask if you have comprehension problems, but I would refrain from asking. Cheers!

No point refraining you already said it diplomatically grin grin
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by meimoks(f): 12:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
It's all about attention
Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by gagewonda(m): 1:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
JayTeeA:
there's absolutely nothn that can justify cheating.. i bliv u ought to b faithful because u fear God.. all of these to me r just excuses to do what u v always secretly desired to do in ur hrt
may GOD bless you for this comment

1 Like

Re: Women Reveal What Drove Them To Cheat On Their Husbands by 1freshdude: 2:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
meimoks:
It's all about attention

So how much attention do you crave? would you ask for a divorce if you were in the shoes of the first lady?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Differences Between Having A Fantasy Or A Fetish Desire / What's The Best Compliment You Have Ever Received After Sex? / I Can Shave My Hair If It Pleases You – Slay Queen Begs For Husband On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.