Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,100 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Any Cure For Stammering? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Cure For Stammering? (14115 Views)

Please Any Remedy For Stammering / HERBS For Permanent Cure For STAMMERING/STUTTERING / Stammering Is Killing Me - I Can't Even Talk To A Woman - Please Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by weses: 11:50am On Mar 29, 2012
when i try to talk fast i stamer,and when someone asked me a question i stammer badly,What should i do to stop this evil thing?
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by GoodBoi1(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2012
Sing your speech or talk in a foreign accent, you won't stammer.
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by weses: 1:10pm On Mar 31, 2012
those pple that overcame their stammerer come and teach us the trick dat work for you
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by weses: 11:31am On Apr 02, 2012
Let keep this thread Alive again,and learn some new thing..........
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by weses: 11:55am On Apr 06, 2012
Let keep this thread alive again
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by weses: 3:22pm On Apr 16, 2012
Let keep this thread alive again,abi stammerer no dey this site again
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by aaniagu(m): 2:46pm On Jul 13, 2012
Am a student of journalism but stammers. It very worrisome
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by 0Edward0(m): 10:55am On Oct 24, 2012
weses: Let keep this thread alive again,abi stammerer no dey this site again

why not make some research and post here, you will defintely have replies, I aslo stammer.
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by olaolaking: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2012
keyremotes:
Who told you that Sissy?
I was born a stammerer I have been able to overcome it.

All you need do is take charge of your nerves and don't allow people to rush you when speaking.
You have to really calm down and relax.

You'll find out that with time you are in control.

I overcame mine in 1995 and guess what?
I even preach in Church.

My Mentor was born a stammerer. Chronic one! but he overcome it by using this same method. You can never beleve he once stammered
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by 0Edward0(m): 5:46pm On Nov 06, 2012
Good day all,
I am a stutterer right from my childhood days. Ever since the stammer has been relieving me as i grew up, but i still stammer. This year i have been researching on it and found out that it can be effectively managed with determination but not "cured". My advice will be always try to introduce your stammer don't hide it and do a lot of abdominal breathing to clear anxiety.
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by Segunagagu(m): 6:35pm On Nov 07, 2012
But me I thank God he made me a very chronic bad stammerer..cos if he had not..God knows I would been so insultive..but because I am one..I don't even talk at all..I am always scared in class..I mean very scared oo..so d teacher won't call me to answer a question..I have tried so many tricks..drank from d snail shell..even paid 10000 naira to a pastor ro help me a get an old bell from a white garment chuch..but all to no avail..till dis moment.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by freestuffsonnet(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2012
SEGUN, am a stammerer too, i just made a thread on this on health section. SEE is not the will of God for anyone to stammerer. are they not who are more insulting than you, yet they don't stammer.
I believe i will become a public speaker one day. i don't know about you. Lastly, talking about pastors, i believe MIRACLE CAN GET THE JOB DONE. Yes i strongly believe that. IS A MATTER OF LOCATING THE RIGHT MIRACLE SOURCE.

Segun agagu: But me I thank God he made me a very chronic bad stammerer..cos if he had not..God knows I would been so insultive..but because I am one..I don't even talk at all..I am always scared in class..I mean very scared oo..so d teacher won't call me to answer a question..I have tried so many tricks..drank from d snail shell..even paid 10000 naira to a pastor ro help me a get an old bell from a white garment chuch..but all to no avail..till dis moment.. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by 0Edward0(m): 5:19am On Nov 09, 2012
@freestuff, the thread you created, what is it for? i will like a link to it. If we as PWS can come to NL and share ideas maybe the miracle will come. Like i alway say, i make sure i introduce my stutter before it introduces me, it works for me
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by freestuffsonnet(m): 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2012
0Edward0: @freestuff, the thread you created, what is it for? i will like a link to it. If we as PWS can come to NL and share ideas maybe the miracle will come. Like i alway say, i make sure i introduce my stutter before it introduces me, it works for me

Edward, You are funny, But you re right. If you didn't introduce your stammering. it will surely introduce itself, if you refuse to introduce it. I BELIEVE THE SOLUTION WILL BE AVAILABLE ONE DAY.
Here is the Link to my new thread on same issue: https://www.nairaland.com/1097437/stammering-killing-me-cant-even
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by toygod2: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2012
nawa o
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by Ayinoluwa: 10:16pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hello! I am Ayinoluwa and I have created a Facebook support group for Stutterers in Nigeria. It is called StutterNigeria. We need to support ourselves here since professional help is not easy to find. We also need a platform to encourage each other and help spread awareness. The advice that has been giving on here is brilliant and I hope, with the support group, we can become a community to advice and encourage each other. Please join StutterNigeria on Facebook and invite others too! See you in the group.
Re: Any Cure For Stammering? by Obazeblessing: 2:15am On Aug 26, 2018
But i heard drinking water from snail shell stops it,pls anyone with an idea

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Review Of Common Dangerous Drugs / Oyo Confirms 31 New COVID-19 Cases / How To Get Rid Of Bed Bugs In Nigerian Homes: 10 Fascinating Facts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.