Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,983 members, 7,838,502 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? (921 Views)

Photos Of Nigerian Man & His Big Girlfriend Trend Online / A Nigerian Man & His Big Oyinbo Lady Got People Talking (Photos) / When She Must Date A Man Who Owns A Ride (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
By Brainnews Ng,

READ ARGUMENTS BETWEEN A MOTHER & A WIFE BELOW:

{Mother} - My son must obey me unless he didn’t suck my breasts for 1yr.

{Wife} - He sucks mine now and sucked it for more than 5yrs and is still sucking.

(Mother} - I carried him for nine months. {Wife} – He was only 3.5kg then, so what’s the big deal? I carry him every night and he is 85kg now.

{Mother} - He passed between my legs with pains.

{Wife} - Hahaha, he only passed there once in yours, he stays between my legs like everyday and I scream with pains each night.

THE QUESTION NOW IS: Who truely owns a man?

http://brainnewsng.com/who-really-owns-a-man-his-mother-or-his-wife-enter-to-read-full-details-air-your-views/
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by zyzxx(m): 4:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
He owns himself

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by eigmaticme: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Una no de tire?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
The mother of course... I don`t wanna go into details.
...Nothing in this earth can be used to displace a mother. Nothing! Mummy, i love you more than anything i know. And Nothing, yes nothing can ever separate me from you. You`re the best! mummy in the whole world. I`ll cherish you till i die.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
zyzxx:
He owns himself
Know this : A plant without roots will wither someday.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by zyzxx(m): 4:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
TheYoungRebel:

Know this : A plant without roots will wither someday.
ok sir
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by nickyvil: 4:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
If not for the love of my mother who today made me who I am, will my future hav d opportunity to meet me talk less of date me till the extend of accepting me to b her husband. Both are very important in my life but a good mother will always give her son the chance to find happiness in his new found family.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
zyzxx:
ok sir

Good

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Mattin(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
My mama!
My mum!!
My mother!!!
Any day, anywhere, anytime.
Wife na secondary; Mum na primary.
Who made the man before the existence of relationship with the wife?

My 2 cent.

2 Likes

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
zyzxx:
He owns himself

I concur

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by MzzTega(f): 4:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
This question keeps coming up. Aint it clear the wife owns him go into the world and multiply....That sounds like a command((it is)) The mum obeyed.
What God has joined together let no one put asunder, the mother inclusive
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Dekatron(m): 4:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
In as much as i am already married,my wife owns me. Forget sentiment of SHE IS MY MUM. I love my mum die, as in die(check my diary). Mum has already given birth to me. Its her obligation-- i didnt beg for it. Still,i love her. She has her husband. Tell me, will i marry my mum? No!! You can say that MY MUM OWNS ME, NOT MY FIANCEE OR GIRLFRIEND. TILL I AM MARRIED, MY MUM STILL OWNS ME. AS SOON AS MY WIFE TAKES THE RING, SHE IS MY DRIVER. My mum finished her work, and handed over to my wife.
I'd tell mum: if i got married, unless i invite u,na DO NOT STEP IN MY HOUSE. SHE HAS HER SPOUSE. E wo ni a yo ju ran si ile onile ( why pokenose in another man's family)

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by ronald4lif(m): 5:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:
This question keeps coming up. Aint it clear the wife owns him go into the world and multiply....That sounds like a command((it is)) The mum obeyed.
What God has joined together let no one put asunder, the mother inclusive

If I hear...
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by MzzTega(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

If I hear...
lol. better hear well.
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by ronald4lif(m): 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

lol. better hear well.

Na like that me and you go dey dey
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by MzzTega(f): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Na like that me and you go dey dey
Common,sweetie. Was just stating facts. ok! What's your view?
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by charijee(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
God owns the man
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by ronald4lif(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
MzzTega:

Common,sweetie. Was just stating facts. ok! What's your view?

No one owns me jare. wink
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by MzzTega(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

No one owns me jare. wink
hahahahaha. I reserve my comment
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Hopez456(m): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
The mum of course. The wife can forsake u but the mum won't.

1 Like

Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dekatron:
In as much as i am already married,my wife owns me. Forget sentiment of SHE IS MY MUM. I love my mum die, as in die(check my diary). Mum has already given birth to me. Its her obligation-- i didnt beg for it. Still,i love her. She has her husband. Tell me, will i marry my mum? No!! You can say that MY MUM OWNS ME, NOT MY FIANCEE OR GIRLFRIEND. TILL I AM MARRIED, MY MUM STILL OWNS ME. AS SOON AS MY WIFE TAKES THE RING, SHE IS MY DRIVER. My mum finished her work, and handed over to my wife.
I'd tell mum: if i got married, unless i invite u,na DO NOT STEP IN MY HOUSE. SHE HAS HER SPOUSE. E wo ni a yo ju ran si ile onile ( why pokenose in another man's family)
wetin dis orzwor dey talk for mouth? undecided undecided
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hmmm my mum owns me every bit. Assuming she abandoned me, wud my babe come near to me talk less of dating me? ....

NB: this land belongs to my sweet mama grin
Re: Who Really Owns A Man? His Mother Or His Wife? by Xplicit1(f): 8:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
The mum owns d man from birth till he gets married. once he's married he lives his mum & cleave to his wife.

So u c: Mom owns him b4 marriage while the wife owns him after d marriage ceremony.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bestjobforallromancelanders / . / How Long Did It Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.