Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won (25802 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Reasons Why Ajimobi Won In Oyo State / OYO 2015: Ajimobi Won, But The Majority Lost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ayanlakinope: 10:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
The best man for the job has won
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
sadoz:

1) all doz scala Leventis dt u mentioned were dey in akala/ladojaz time.

2) Old man even if u dnt like ajimobi stick to d truth.

3) Some sane devt came into ibadan during his time.

4) I gave him 5/10.

5) Better than akala and others.

6) Mayb equal to ladoja in my estimation

1) Actually they were there long before.

2) Young snort nosed punk, where have I lied? Dindinrin.

3) No industry came into Ibadan during his tenure. Industry is what employ folks. Did NTC come to Ibadan during his time? Did Odutola tires come?

4) I give him 0/10.

5) My uneducated politically paid waif, just because Saddam didn't kill as many people as Hitler doesn't make him a better human being.

6) Your estimation is correct for your thought process. I allow you to have yours, allow me to have mine.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by emiye(m): 10:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ajimobi is an average performer, and the op is spot on about the type of people who voted him in, luckily for Ajimobi, Oyo state also has lots of middle class relatively than a place like ekiti state, the assessment of good governance by these set of people are more holistic and long term effect in nature, while the low income earners want a short term or instant gratification and cant really blend with the fast need for a road expansion project, when such money can be channeled to stomach infrastructure projects, the middle class identifies with such projects and appreciates it. If Ekiti state had a percentage rate of middle class voters Oyo state had, Fayemi would still have been governor.

The choice of picking from the top 5 bunch was easy, IMO, i ranked like this 1.seyi makinde 2. Ajimobi 3. Ladoja 4. Folarin 5. Akala.

Seyi makinde was an impractical candidate, the odds are stacked against him , so, it was easy to struck him out, and stick with Ajimobi .

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by emiye(m): 10:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

1) Actually they were there long before.

2) Young snort nosed punk, where have I lied? Dindinrin.

3) No industry came into Ibadan during his tenure. Industry is what employ folks. Did NTC come to Ibadan during his time? Did Odutola tires come?

4) I give him 0/10.

5) My uneducated politically paid waif, just because Saddam didn't kill as many people as Hitler doesn't make him a better human being.

6) Your estimation is correct for your thought process. I allow you to have yours, allow me to have mine.

Are you based in Ibadan ? No industry came to ibadan during his tenure is entirely wrong, you are not speaking on fact, but supposed knowledge.

Abiola Ajimobi, governor of Oyo state, has inaugurated the Rom Oil Mills Limited, a subsidiary company of Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. The oil refinery and margarine company, which is the biggest in Sub-Saharan Africa, is located in Ibadan, the capital of the state. The governor pledged that his administration would do all within its powers to ensure that the state is the preferred destination of investors in Nigeria. Rom Oil is expected to refine crude palm kernel oil, crude palm oil and crude soybean oil into refined oil and distilled fatty acids. Speaking at the ceremony, Ajimobi said the effect of the employment generation that the company would give the people of the state was his own idea of stomach infrastructure. “This indeed is our idea of the so-called stomach infrastructure. We thank the management of the company for their implicit trust and confidence in our state. You have indeed vindicated our stance,” he said. “The cumulative effects of his administration’s developmental drive and consequent influx of investors into our state would result in employment generation and empowerment of the people. “It would positively impact millions of our people, as it is the best and most dignifying stomach infrastructure ever.”[b] Ajimobi described the establishment of the firm, a-400-metric-tonnes-per-day universal refinery, as another testimony to his administration’s leadership and “investors-baiting” policies. He described the development as the dividends of the peaceful atmosphere which his administration brought back to the state at its inception. “If you add the largest Shoprite outlet in West Africa that has been recently sited in our state, you will understand how a secure and peaceful atmosphere, as well as an environmentally-conducive state, is essential for employment-generation and indeed the economic development of the people,” he said. “Add all these to the rebirth of night life in the capital city, as manifest in the many hospitality industries that have sprung up in the nooks and crannies of Oyo state, you will realise why development experts say that peace and security are the foundation of any society.” Speaking at the occasion, Akinwumi Adesina, minister of agriculture, commended the Ajimobi administration, saying the governor had done a lot to help farmers in the state.[/b] Adesina said that the federal government had distributed 351,000 high-quality palm seedlings to farmers in the state, thanking the governor for ensuring that the seedlings got to the end users.

Read more at: http://www.thecable.ng

Additionally, Oriental Foods will be opening next month , Karma also in the next 3 months or thereabout, all these are at the outskirts of Ibadan In Oluyole LGA, several quarry minimg industries have opened along this axis, there are others springing along the Podo axis, like Foam making industries, Agro procesing industries ,e.t.c I have a relatively holistic picture of his administration, and i can tell you he is a sharp departure from the rest contending against him.

2 Likes

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
emiye:

1) Are you based in Ibadan ?

2) No industry came to ibadan during his tenure is entirely wrong,

3) you are not speaking on fact,

4) but supposed knowledge.

1) It matters not where I'm located. You're simply grasping for straws and looking for another tangent to take your baseless argument.

2) Prove it and let's debate it. Iya Sikiras stall at new Dugbe doesn't count.

3) You're not debating of a free and clear mind that is not tainted by your political affiliation. That much is easy to spot. You leader cannot do wrong. I get it, I really do.

4) Just because you and I don't and most likely will never see eye to eye doesn't mean I have less knowledge that you. That pomposity on your part and screams of lack of etiquette.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 10:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
emiye:
Ajimobi is an average performer, and the op is spot on about the type of people who voted him in, luckily for Ajimobi, Oyo state also has lots of middle class relatively than a place like ekiti state, the assessment of good governance by these set of people are more holistic and long term effect in nature, while the low income earners want a short term or instant gratification and cant really blend with the fast need for a road expansion project, when such money can be channeled to stomach infrastructure projects, the middle class identifies with such projects and appreciates it. If Ekiti state had a percentage rate of middle class voters Oyo state had, Fayemi would still have been governor.

The choice of picking from the top 5 bunch was easy, IMO, i ranked like this 1.seyi makinde 2. Ajimobi 3. Ladoja 4. Folarin 5. Akala.

Seyi makinde was an impractical candidate, the odds are stacked against him , so, it was easy to struck him out, and stick with Ajimobi

An astute posting.

When I said best amongst the worst, the natives went up in arms grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by omooba969(m): 10:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

I thought you left. Oh wait this is one of those long good byes grin grin grin

1) Sorry I don't smoke. But I apologize on your behalf to those suffering from medical conditions that do smoke weed. Oponu ode, Como irankiran.

2) And I never compared it. i used what people that went to school call analogy. Look it up. I know you school in Idi Arere probably didn't teach that.

3) Here we go. Go ahead and knock yourself out with jealousy.

4) Hey infant, please go ahead. Don't let me stop you from continuing to make an a$$ of yourself grin

5) So says a nitwit that can't even compose properly in English. You can easily tell the agberos from bode who are on their techno phones cheesy

6) Touche, dunce, touche cheesy

U must be in ur 20s d reason for ur exuberance even in d face of facts dat knock reality into ur cracked skull.

Now I knw u r a shameless & pathological liar---go bck n read ur post; u stated dat "During d Clinton era here in d US, IT(ur shop) grin was booming everybody was going to d bank. So yes I use that as a benchmark to judge his(ajimobi's) govt." So tell us there's no element of comparism LIAR !

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by emiye(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

1) It matters not where I'm located. You're simply grasping for straws and looking for another tangent to take your baseless argument.

2) Prove it and let's debate it. Iya Sikiras stall at new Dugbe doesn't count.

3) You're not debating of a free and clear mind that is not tainted by your political affiliation. That much is easy to spot. You leader cannot do wrong. I get it, I really do.

4) Just because you and I don't and most likely will never see eye to eye doesn't mean I have less knowledge that you. That pomposity on your part and screams of lack of etiquette.

I have added an industry he commissioned above.
Where you are based could matter a bit , i have listed several industries that came to Ibadan, i am aware he was in partnership with the BOI (Bank of Industry) through a joint fund, i think 500million from each side to assist Medium scale enterprises to expand their bussinesses, and those are in hundreds.......

Sometimes we assume we know, until we probe further to discover we know less

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ThisMeansWAR: 10:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

1) If you can tell your Father to stop yapping then I'm good grin

2) A non sequitur as I never said he did.

3) Your opinion and you're entitled to it. I just think you're wrong.

4) I never said he was a magician. Stop debating like a preteen girl.

5) Not from me. He was elected to do a job. If he did that job then he earned his keeps. I don't pastorate to politicians like your lineage.

6) Our opinion differs on this.

7) Answer your own question.

cool Yeah more wishful thinking grin

9) And you need to grow a brain and start thinking cheesy
gee... What an ediot..
Now guys, This is the kind of first class rubbish you get when you teach a brain dead dunce how to use the Internet... Just imagine the dust this reta.rded douchebag with little or no regards for his parents at home is yapping on the Internet... Your mother would have done the world a big favor of she had aborted you this imbeci.le or donate his foetus for experiment..

You are one worthless piece of crap..

Oya, omo ale.. Omo Iran Kiran.. Omo lasan ekeji aja. Omo pau bi catapult. Quote me. I get your time. Olofo.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by emiye(m): 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

An astute posting.

You will do well to avoid going the condescending way, it is repugnant.

It is very easy to sit down in a country with structures and systems developed over the years and begin to rubbish and castigate administrators in a place like Oyo state, and then think everyone in there are idiiots.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Olaone1: 11:00pm On Apr 13, 2015
voxpopp:

Its only Omo ale of ibadan that won't appreciate the Ajimobis difference. The man has really tried.
Please edit this right now angry

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Olaone1: 11:03pm On Apr 13, 2015
voxpopp:
equisite eateries like KFC
Pray tell, what is exquisite about KFC? Fries? shocked

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by omooba969(m): 11:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

An astute posting.

U av not done any gud to dis discussion, all u 've managed to do is showcase how shallow u r & to show us dat YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE !

U think u av knowledge abt d situation in Oyo, look here son, SMOKING WET WEED IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH !

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
emiye:

You will do well to avoid going the condescending way, it is repugnant.

It is very easy to sit down in a country with structures and systems developed over the years and begin to rubbish and castigate administrators in a place like Oyo state, and then think everyone in there are idiiots.

Nope, I do very well being the way I am. Your fancy words means jack shyte to me. In fact if I was to call you an odd toed orang utang, as an example, it will be the same thing.

Yours are the worst of the society, the dregs of civilization. Ready to sit down in squalor and look up from within your pathetic existence without looking for a way out. Instead you give excuses upon excuses why you are down in the abyss of mankind.

You are the worst kind of human beings as you've lost all and total hope.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 13, 2015
omooba969:

U av not done any gud to dis discussion, all u 've managed to do is showcase how shallow u r & to show us dat YOU ARE A WASTE OF SPACE !

U think u av knowledge abt d situation in Oyo, look here son, SMOKING WET WEED IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH !

Hey look who promised to leave but can't seem to have the wherewithal and gumption to do so grin

Did your Mother run away with a weed smoker? You seem to be infatuated with weed smoking.

You need to stop drinking that OGOGORO and BURUKUTU has fizzled out your brain grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Olaone1:

Pray tell, what is exquisite about KFC? Fries? shocked

Don't mind them jare grin

Awon ode, om oju orolari.

I swear the agberos are out in full regalia.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
omooba969:

U must be in ur 20s d reason for ur exuberance even in d face of facts dat knock reality into ur cracked skull.

Now I knw u r a shameless & pathological liar---go bck n read ur post; u stated dat "During d Clinton era here in d US, IT(ur shop) grin was booming everybody was going to d bank. So yes I use that as a benchmark to judge his(ajimobi's) govt." So tell us there's no element of comparism LIAR !

I already knew and proved that you lack any cognitive reasoning in all of your being, but let me continue to use you to wipe the forum floor.

You are a pathetic coward who can only function by misconstruing words of others. I know your types very well. Your whole existence is based on fallacy and living in denial of the failure that your lineage is mired in.

You go back and read my posting again and try to use you brain this time to try to understand what I wrote.

I already schooled you on analogy bu t like the brain dead squid that you are you simply cannot get it.

Oma se o, ewo ikunle cheesy
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
emiye:

I have added an industry he commissioned above.
Where you are based could matter a bit , i have listed several industries that came to Ibadan, i am aware he was in partnership with the BOI (Bank of Industry) through a joint fund, i think 500million from each side to assist Medium scale enterprises to expand their bussinesses, and those are in hundreds.......

Sometimes we assume we know, until we probe further to discover we know less

i'm not going to run around reading up on your ploys.

Again, what specific industry did he bring to Ibadan during his tenure?

Where I am based is of no consequence, we are talking about Ibadan. Stop trying to look for a crutch to use in your argument.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by omooba969(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

Hey look who promised to leave but can't seem to have the wherewithal and gumption to do so grin

Did your Mother run away with a weed smoker? You seem to be infatuated with weed smoking.

You need to stop drinking that OGOGORO and BURUKUTU has fizzled out your brain grin

Dis products u mention above shows u 've got connection wit dem so am not wrong wen I figured out wot cud be responsible for d way ur brain's mis-firing--- WET WEED ! grin

Did I catch u by ur balls? Broke werey !
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by emiye(m): 11:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

Nope, I do very well being the way I am. Your fancy words means jack shyte to me. In fact if I was to call you an odd toed orang utang, as an example, it will be the same thing.

Yours are the worst of the society, the dregs of civilization. Ready to sit down in squalor and look up from within your pathetic existence without looking for a way out. Instead you give excuses upon excuses why you are down in the abyss of mankind.

You are the worst kind of human beings as you've lost all and total hope.
. there is no point discussing with you, I can see frustration written all over this post , you have failed to address ur gaffe when I called you out in your ignorance, but prefer to curse everything in sight like a specie of failed civilisation. my sympathies are with you.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
gee... What an ediot..
Now guys, This is the kind of first class rubbish you get when you teach a brain dead dunce how to use the Internet... Just imagine the dust this reta.rded douchebag with little or no regards for his parents at home is yapping on the Internet... Your mother would have done the world a big favor of she had aborted you this imbeci.le or donate his foetus for experiment..

You are one worthless piece of crap..

Oya, omo ale.. Omo Iran Kiran.. Omo lasan ekeji aja. Omo pau bi catapult. Quote me. I get your time. Olofo.

This is the proof of the fact that educational institution has completely failed in Nigeria. You re a prime example of what happens when teacher are on monthly strikes, and classrooms have no chairs.

It is not your fault. I not for the used laptops and phones that abound in computer village, where will a common asinine troglodyte like you ever get the opportunity to ever address me cheesy

Omo osi jati jati, omo ti oye ki iya e ti fi se eje danu. Omo lati ile agbepo. Omo ti wonpe alaru ti oduro. Omo ti oun pa obi lekun. Omo asunta ti kise ri mo eniyan. Omo ale tionfi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

Yeah, squid I am here for you grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
omooba969:

Dis products u mention above shows u 've got connection wit dem so am not wrong wen I figured out wot cud be responsible for d way ur brain's mis-firing--- WET WEED ! grin

Did I catch u by ur balls? Broke werey !

You really need to stop posting when you're drinking OGOGORO and BURUKUTU grin

Your head no dey there again, abi stress don catch you? We just dey start o.... grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
emiye:
. there is no point discussing with you, I can see frustration written all over this post , you have failed to address ur gaffe when I called you out in your ignorance, but prefer to curse everything in sight like a specie of failed civilisation. my sympathies are with you.

But you will....

Psychopaths like you can't leave shyte alone especially when you're getting your a$$ kicked and you know you're empathetically wrong wink
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by emiye(m): 11:26pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

i'm not going to run around reading up on you ploys.

Again, what specific industry did he bring to Ibadan during his tenure?

Where I am based is of no consequence, we are talking about Ibadan. Stop trying to look for a crutch to use in your argument.

you will do well not to quote me again, I can't operate in your distorted wavelength.

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
emiye:
you will do well not to quote me again, I can't operate in your distorted wavelength.

You will do well to learn that the only person you can control is your pathetic being.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ThisMeansWAR: 11:32pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

This is the proof of the fact that educational institution has completely failed in Nigeria. You re a prime example of what happens when teacher are on monthly strikes, and classrooms have no chairs.

It is not your fault. I not for the used laptops and phones that abound in computer village, where will a common asinine troglodyte like you ever get the opportunity to ever address me cheesy

Omo osi jati jati, omo ti oye ki iya e ti fi se eje danu. Omo lati ile agbepo. Omo ti wonpe alaru ti oduro. Omo ti oun pa obi lekun. Omo asunta ti kise ri mo eniyan. Omo ale tionfi owo osi juwe ile baba e.

Yeah, squid I am here for you grin
MA wo ashiere to n soro... You can't even speak/write proper English.. To think this ba.stard is claiming new York... A hungry Street urchin claiming America.. Ediotic hobo with nothing to live for than just hating on anything good..

Sango lo DE MA ba tie ati Awon are Ile yin je.. Omo po bi osan Bo.
Aridin omo ton claim nigger grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by omooba969(m): 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

I already knew and proved that you lack any cognitive reasoning in all of your being, but let me continue to use you to wipe the forum floor.

You are a pathetic coward who can only function by misconstruing words of others. I know your types very well. Your whole existence is based on fallacy and living in denial of the failure that your lineage is mired in.

You go back and read my posting again and try to use you brain this time to try to understand what I wrote.

I already schooled you on analogy bu t like the brain dead squid that you are you simply cannot get it.

Oma se o, ewo ikunle cheesy

Ppl like u neva learn but display ur incredible height of ignorance & foolishness. 'must be dat u dnt knw d meaning of ANALOGY cos it simply means comparisons btw two things---little boy u must be suffering frm SCHIZOPHRENIA ! grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
MA wo ashiere to n soro... You can't even speak/write proper English.. To think this ba.stard is claiming new York... A hungry Street urchin claiming America.. Ediotic hobo with nothing to live for than just hating on anything good..

Sango lo DE MA ba tie ati Awon are Ile yin je.. Omo po bi osan Bo.
Aridin omo ton claim nigger grin

How did I not write proper English? grin Oh wait...yes..it's true, my writings must have looked awful to you in your psychedelic state of mind with all the cheap OGOGORO and BURUKUTU you're drinking.

Awon baba nla baba baba e ni street urchin. Sango ati ogu laka aiye lo ma pa e je. Awon obi e ma fi oju sun ekun e laipe ojo grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
omooba969:

Ppl like u neva learn but display ur incredible height of ignorance & foolishness. 'must be dat u dnt knw d meaning of ANALOGY cos it simply means comparisons btw two things---little boy u must be suffering frm SCHIZOPHRENIA ! grin

I like how you come back each tim to get you a$$ kicking, you're truly a glutton for punishment and a proper donkey grin

I particularly enjoy see you having an EPILEPTIC FIT sonny boy grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ThisMeansWAR: 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

How did I not write proper English? grin Oh wait...yes..it's true, my writings must have looked awful to you in your psychedelic state of mind with all the cheap OGOGORO and BURUKUTU you're drinking.

Awon baba nla baba baba e ni street urchin. Sango ati ogu laka aiye lo ma pa e je. Awon obi e ma fi oju sun ekun e laipe ojo grin
werey... You are not original... Stop throwing my yab back at me... Oponu ayirada.. You are too retar.ded to come up with something original grin omo ale eleribu ... Awon alale LA DE bati e je...

Let's Thank science for Internet, every hobos and riff raffs now claim to be something.. Imagine this street urchins claiming to be something

Awon aye to n shey e ti wo kango ati versace.. Ti e ti PA u bi guru guru sangisa grin omo atoko wa bale je. Oloru grin

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ThisMeansWAR: 11:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
omooba969:

serious schizophrenia I tell you..that boy is a complete sociopath
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by omooba969(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
CityNG:

I like how you come back each tim to get you a$$ kicking, you're truly a glutton for punishment and a proper donkey grin

I particularly enjoy see you having an EPILEPTIC FIT sonny boy grin

Glutton? U just type any words dat stray on ur weak mind. cheesy oma se o !

I noticed u didn't address d ANALOGY issue in ur latest rant...i caught u by ur ballz again abi. OLODO ton form yankee---empty head ashibi omo ofo. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

INEC's Position On Electronic Transmission Of Election Results In Nigeria / Aisha Buhari In Washington DC (VIDEO), Defies Critics / Ex-Police IG, Etim Inyang Is Dead (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.