Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,247 members, 7,822,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won (25793 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shaking Alaafin Of Oyo's Hand / Reasons Why Ajimobi Won In Oyo State / OYO 2015: Ajimobi Won, But The Majority Lost. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by omooba969(m): 12:04am On Apr 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
serious schizophrenia I tell you..that boy is a complete sociopath

No mind dat america's burden, we can only put his sorry arse where he belongs...omo tin koshi ba awon obi e ! grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 14, 2015
omooba969:

Glutton? U just type any words dat stray on ur weak mind. cheesy oma se o !

I noticed u didn't address d ANALOGY issue in ur latest rant...i caught u by ur ballz again abi. OLODO ton form yankee---empty head ashibi omo ofo. cheesy

Hey if the word fits use it grin

Omo oshi lati ile awon ako ninu were.

Ogidi were.. grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 14, 2015
omooba969:

No mind dat america's burden, we can only put his sorry arse where he belongs...omo tin koshi ba awon obi e ! grin

Wishful thinking grin

You've only manage to show lack of composure all day. I've outwitted both of you dunces at every which way you dodged to like the rat that you are grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
serious schizophrenia I tell you..that boy is a complete sociopath

The complete and utter EPILEPTIC FIT being displayed by you two numbnuts is hilarious grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 12:35am On Apr 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
werey... You are not original... Stop throwing my yab back at me... Oponu ayirada.. You are too retar.ded to come up with something original grin omo ale eleribu ... Awon alale LA DE bati e je...

Let's Thank science for Internet, every hobos and riff raffs now claim to be something.. Imagine this street urchins claiming to be something

Awon aye to n shey e ti wo kango ati versace.. Ti e ti PA u bi guru guru sangisa grin omo atoko wa bale je. Oloru grin

For once in your life be original. If the shoes fits wear it properly and stop trying to dodge the bullets grin

Oponu ode omo idile awon asinwin..Olorun jatiti..omo ofo ti oba eran gbe ile..

grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by faheez(m): 12:45am On Apr 14, 2015
omooba969:

Means u av no answer to d questions, head is empty!

SHAMEFUL !
u are a fool,u shud answer my question first and see if i wnt b able to provide answer to ur question...
olodos clamouring for d man they probably dont knw much about

1 Like

Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ThisMeansWAR: 1:16am On Apr 14, 2015
CityNG:

For once in your life be original. If the shoes fits wear it properly and stop trying to dodge the bullets grin

Oponu ode omo idile awon asinwin..Olorun jatiti..omo ofo ti oba eran gbe ile..

grin
eleribu omo aja... Omo ti werey ti PA iya danu

Just repeating everything I said .. Tired already? Asiwin omo nu salanga grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
eleribu omo aja... Omo ti werey ti PA iya danu

Just repeating everything I said .. Tired already? Asiwin omo nu salanga grin

Dude why would I be tired? I'm having so much fun yanking your chain, you little runt grin

Omo abata ka fi ra atupa....Omo idile awon ti o nilari....Omo ati ile akoju ninu awon agbepo

cheesy
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 14, 2015
faheez:

u are a fool,u shud answer my question first and see if i wnt b able to provide answer to ur question...
olodos clamouring for d man they probably dont knw much about

He's probably one of the dunces we see chanting political slogans on TV...unemployed dunce grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by ThisMeansWAR: 2:45am On Apr 14, 2015
CityNG:

Dude why would I be tired? I'm having so much fun yanking your chain, you little runt grin

Omo abata ka fi ra atupa....Omo idile awon ti o nilari....Omo ati ile akoju ninu awon agbepo

cheesy
*yawnz* this butthole is so dry. Dry piece of nasty turd. grin

Omo Egan alaye rirun.. Olopolo Sisun.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 3:05am On Apr 14, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
*yawnz* this butthole is so dry. Dry piece of nasty turd. grin

Omo Egan alaye rirun.. Olopolo Sisun.

Eya pele o grin

Awon baba nla baba e to won ti rin wogbolo ni onidi rirun.

Oku igbe ashiere tio nfenu hora shocked

Piece of shyte cancerous boil.

PS: where are your other El Stupido cohorts? cheesy
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by voxpopp: 12:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
CityNG:

Hey if the word fits use it grin

Omo oshi lati ile awon ako ninu were.

Ogidi were.. grin

Mumu...you're not yet done on this thread. Even me wey open am don forget say e still dey exist. U must have really taken this Ajimobi's issue personally.

I can see how reasonable people have been lambasting u right, front and center. Goes a long way to point out the stupidity of your position on the matter.
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by voxpopp: 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
CityNG:

Eya pele o grin

Awon baba nla baba e to won ti rin wogbolo ni onidi rirun.

Oku igbe ashiere tio nfenu hora shocked

Piece of shyte cancerous boil.

PS: where are your other El Stupido cohorts? cheesy

Fake ass yankee based wannabee grin who go dash mumu like u visa
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
voxpopp:

Mumu...you're not yet done on this thread. Even me wey open am don forget say e still dey exist. U must have really taken this Ajimobi's issue personally.

I can see how reasonable people have been lambasting u right, front and center. Goes a long way to point out the stupidity of your position on the matter.

Oi look a dunce just showed up to entertain us grin
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
voxpopp:

Fake ass yankee based wannabee grin who go dash mumu like u visa

grin

Huh huh
Re: Politics Of Oyo State, Why And How Ajimobi Won by voxpopp: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Akiika:
Amala politics are over, dead with baba Adedibu.
Those lazy civil servant, that simply want to collect pay without any dint of work.
Those agberos that want to continue their nefarious activities.
Shame on them all!

Pls tell them o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

River State House Of Assembly Notifies INEC Of Vacant Seats In The House / Report Of Imo State Ward Congress Appeal Committee (Photos) / N30,000 Grants For Okada, Keke, Taxi Drivers, Cart Pushers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.