Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? (5766 Views)

The Cambridge Black Boys’ Photo That Went Viral! Mostly Nigerians / When The Maths Teacher Is Bringing Back The Marked Books (Photo) / Meet Jake, The Boy Behind The Class Captain Meme That Went Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Kelklein(m): 10:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
next question

keep the thread rolling..

:WHAT PARKING SPOT NUMBER IS THE CAR PARKED IN?

Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
nonsense, how does this affect nigerian economy or how is it going to bring back our girls? undecided
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by buggaboo: 11:15pm On Apr 13, 2015

This one na kindergaten question

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Nokiae5: 11:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
September 2nd, she is my birthday mate

lol for you.
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by EMriss(m): 11:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
September 2nd, she is my birthday mate
I see.
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by EMriss(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
mr. spot numb.. its 78..I.e 87 wen u turn ur fone upside down

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by EMriss(m): 11:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Kelklein:
next question

keep the thread rolling..

:WHAT PARKING SPOT NUMBER IS THE CAR PARKED IN?
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by cao(f): 12:26am On Apr 14, 2015
It's either May 19 or June 18. These are the only dates where the day only appears once.

EDIT: I see this has been confirmed.
On to the next one...it's 87. That caught me a bit, it's simple counting (it's upside down).
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by EMriss(m): 12:51am On Apr 14, 2015
cao:
It's either May 19 or June 18. These are the only dates where the day only appears once.

EDIT: I see this has been confirmed.
On to the next one...it's 87. That caught me a bit, it's simple counting (it's upside down).
#pointing to d post above
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by ihedinobi2: 1:00am On Apr 14, 2015
July 16.
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by saintneo(m): 4:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Obinoscopy:
It's May 19

Explanation: For Bernard to say he now knows her birthday means he was told 19 and since only May had 19, then her birthday must be May 19. Also for Albert, he was told May but wasn't sure of the day since May had 15, 16 and 19; Albert reasoned that it must be May 19 since Bernard was able to decode the Month as well.

I don't know if I'm making sense with this explanation sad

The same logic can be used for June 18.
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by macuwon(m): 9:39am On Apr 14, 2015
I knew it was the answer, i didn't just wanna talk

1 Like

Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Svelteb(f): 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided undecided
Kelklein:
hmmm...u all did pretty good...well done guys!

finally the answer !
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by adanduka: 4:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Kelklein:

finally the answer !

I have to say 'bullshit'
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by CoCoLav(f): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Even the answer is bullshit....doesn't make sense
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by PatEinstEin(m): 11:02am On Apr 16, 2015
Kelklein:

finally the answer !
To me this is crap. Very ambiguous
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by 2el(m): 6:09pm On May 31, 2015
lalasticlala

pls do the needed
Re: Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? by Woundedscar(m): 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
successhunter:
When am not her mama or papa! How would I guess from random numbers.

yhu will live looooong

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm about to drop out of school!!!...I'm in serious depression!!!... Help!!! / SS1 Physics 1st Term Lesson Notes (FREE Access) / 175 Possible Questions And Answers From The Book "In Dependence"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.