Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State (14679 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassan‎ Winner / Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku Has Won The Governor In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dipopoo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
shocked I prefer d PDP guy to d APC woman. Hw woman go dey rule a state in Nigeria, men for Taraba don finish ni?.

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dodoniyi: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Congrats to both
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by KAYNINI(m): 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
not surprising as TARABA State is a PDP Strong hold and not run arounds as other parties
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dytbabe: 5:39pm On Apr 13, 2015
Oh oh
We say oopps
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by richidinho(m): 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na Godwin
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by ozoigbondu: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
So no more first gentleman cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Justicealh3(m): 5:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
WHY MAMA.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Meiji(m): 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Should have known that Hajia Alhassan stood no chance. No one who is not approved by TY Danjuma can rule Taraba State.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by DukeNija(m): 5:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Jesus! I've been up all night praying that ds woman wins. cry

How the heck am I supposed to stomach this 'bad' news now? cry cry cry

Simple, by crying me a river. grin
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by hardbody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Jesus! I've been up all night praying that ds woman wins. cry

How the heck am I supposed to stomach this 'bad' news now? cry cry cry

Who were u praying to? Jesus is not and never was a politician so what is his own in who wins?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by dunkem21(m): 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mizmycoli, here's the news.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by DukeNija(m): 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good news. Uche Ekwunife of PDP Anambra state will be the first female governor elect in Nigeria.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by MAYOWAAK: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission has declared Saturday’s governorship election inconclusive.

INEC Returning Officer for the election, Professor Muhammad Kariey, said there has to be a supplementary election because the total number of votes rejected and cancelled were more than the total vote with which the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Darius Ishaku, led the runner-up, the All Progressive Congress’ Aisha Al-Hasan

According to the returning officer “the difference between the PDP and APC is 63,817, while the rejected votes from some troubled areas is over 100, 000 votes”.

He said a supplementary election must be held within 30 days.

PDP had scored a total of 317,198 votes to APC’s 262,386

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/181412-update-mama-taraba-still-in-race-as-inec-declares-taraba-governorship-poll-inconclusive.html
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Evathyst(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
DukeNija:

Simple, by crying me a river. grin
Abeg, I'm in a very bad mood please!
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by AmaechiLinus(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
I no pray 4 woman 2 govern my state one day shall
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Victory for the PDP! !!!

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by MDJALO(m): 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
Shows Capitaliz In taraba

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Evathyst(f): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
hardbody:

Who were u praying to? Jesus is not and never was a politician so what is his own in who wins?
Shey u don start abi?

U no get better words wey u fit take console person abi lipsrsealed
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Kzealz(m): 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
how e take concern abia guber result manipulation? op help us tell inec to uphold her compitency or face war:: alex our choice
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by segunlinda2: 5:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by zimoni(f): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes oooooooooooooooo

we just won one more state.

PDP Power.

No shaking.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Amaechi5(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
I heard that Taraba state said that a non Christian won't rule them,but really wanted the woman to win.

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by temmytanny(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
The Taraba state returning officer for governorship election Prof. Muhamdu Kyari has declare the governorship election in Taraba as inconclusive.
The returning officer made the declaration in Jalingo Taraba state capital after collecting the result from the sixteen local government areas of Taraba state.
He said the reason for the declaration was because the number of canceled votes was above the gap between APC who came second in the election to PDP who came first.
Election in Donga local government area of the state was canceled by the returning officer and some other few polling units across the state. The total number scored by PDP in Donga was 37,069 while APC came second with 10,087
Elections were also canceled in Six poling units of Takum, five in Karim others in Yoro and Ussah local governments areas.
Meanwhile the results of the declaration of the has since hit the state with wide violence.
Vanguard gathered that the house secretary to Taraba state government in Gyembu Sadauna local government was bunt down. The country home Abel Diah the me member representing Mbamga state constituency was also razed down by some angry youths who attempted to snatch the election materials from the collection center of the area.
Report reaching Vanguard reviewed that two people were killed in Rankaviri the headquarters of Ardo-Kola local government area.
There is report of burning of houses in Mutum-Biu and Tela all in Gasol local government area.
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-inec-declares-taraba-state-governorship-election-inconclusive/#sthash.pg6pIGfT.dpuf

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/breaking-news-inec-declares-taraba-state-governorship-election-inconclusive/

inconclusive
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by meforyou1(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seun, mods, please remove this post from front page. There's an updated post in politics form, source premium times, that the election was declared inconclusive. Let's be careful please
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Premium Times is reporting that the election is "inconclusive". Which one should we believe?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by kindnyce(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
The will OF GEN TY HAS PREVAILED....

HIS ANNOINTED GODSON HAS BEEN IMPOSED ON TARABANS

SMH
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by InvertedHammer: 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
His name is Arc?

Wonderful!
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Arysexy(m): 5:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
I thought apc media inec declared aisha d first woman elect?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by meforyou1(m): 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
InvertedHammer:
His name is Arc?

Wonderful!

Arch as in architect. Are u this dull?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by DukeNija(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Abeg, I'm in a very bad mood please!

Sorry ehn. No vex kiss
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by DukeNija(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Arch as in architect. Are u this dull?

Lmaoooo the guy na goat.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

World Bank Approves N39.4bn Loan For Ambode / Gofundme Suspends Omoyele Sowore’s Campaign To Raise $2million For 2019 Election / Ganduje Drags Kwankwaso To EFCC For Alleged Corruption, Diversion Of Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.