Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:53 AM

Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State (14754 Views)

Turns Out Gov. Darius Ishaku Has A Good Case At The Court Of APPEAL. / Tribunal Sacks Darius Ishaku, Declares Aisha Jumai Alhassanā€Ž Winner / Arc. Darius Dickson Ishaku Has Won The Governor In Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Jowonloju(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
OP it is declare inconclusive! i just read premium Times Now. where you get your news
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by meforyou1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
CFCfan:
Premium Times is reporting that the election is "inconclusive". Which one should we believe?
Same with vanguard. I believe the news media

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Optimist1(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Finally finally our governor is declared. Pray may the Lord guide you and give you wisdom on how to rule this state Taraba.

2 Likes

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by kenex4ever(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Good news
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by san4real(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
dkby:
Live from Collation center APC 262,383 AND PDP 317,198 Final results as announced by Rec Taraba State, Prof Kyari

Picture below showing the Governor Elect with his cabals
this is not true

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by yusufu16: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
#WhatIWantFromAPC, #WhatIWantFromBuhari is NOW TRENDING. Join the discussions

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by codedslayer: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
The election is inconclusive cos of some areas to be rescheduled at later date.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by InvertedHammer: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Arch as in architect. Are u this dull?
/
Dull? What kind of imbeci.le uses his profession as an architect as a prefix. This is total madness!!!!

\
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by hardbody: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Shey u don start abi?

U no get better words wey u fit take console person abi lipsrsealed

My dear i feel bad too especially as it affects my state Abia. However there isnt much we can do about some of these things. Take heart ooo. There is still another chance after 4 years.

Meanwhile i hope it is not true
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Jowonloju(m): 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Optimist1:
Finally finally our governor is declared. Pray may the Lord guide you and give you wisdom on how to rule this state Taraba.
guy go and read newspaper online, it is incoclusive; Vaguard, Premium Times
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by Chigold101(m): 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
Patdedon:
Thought it was the woman
the woman is making a foo.l of her fans & supporters. She is in distant 2nd though the election has been decleard inconclusive.

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by meforyou1(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
InvertedHammer:

/
Dull? What kind of imbeci.le uses his profession as an architect as a prefix. This is total madness!!!!

\
Yes sir, just like doctors, engineers , soldiers, police, educationists, traditional title holders, kingsetc. architects use Arch as their prefix. What does all those otunba, owelle mean?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by san4real(m): 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by InvertedHammer: 6:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
meforyou1:
Yes sir, just like doctors, engineers etc. architects use Arch as their prefix.
/
Thanks for the information.

Nigerians are just weird.

\
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by NollywoodFreak: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
There is no way an islamic woman will win the christian northern state of taraba. Go and read the history. No muslim has won that state. Same with Benue, Plateau, etc. Christians always win in the state.

1 Like

Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by pbs4real(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Evathyst:
Jesus! I've been up all night praying that ds woman wins. cry

How the heck am I supposed to stomach this 'bad' news now? cry cry cry
u shld be happy,u might be the first u knw?
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by abdddone(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2015
Abeg stop this rumor jare
It was decleared inconclusive.
Just heard on news now.
Infact ,the woman leads with a margin of around 500votes from 15 LGAs decleard so far.
Re: Arch. Darius Dickson Ishaku Of PDP Emerge Governor Elect Of Taraba State by tit(f): 9:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sai apc!
Sai mama
Sai babalawo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Recession: PDP Senators Plan Fierce Opposition / President Buhari Speaks At 20th Anniversary Of The International Criminal Court / Enugu Sate Celebrates Nigeria At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.