Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,722 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? (3866 Views)

If Your Wife’s Ex Did This On Your Wedding Day, What Will You Do? / Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 3:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Oya check this out,http://myregistrywedding.com/?attachment_id=4381
would you allow your partner pose like this on your wedding day
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Rexnegro(m): 3:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Aboki where's d pinchure ?
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by shevi4mb(m): 3:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexnegro:
Aboki where's d pinchure ?

I can understand u originally wrote Aboki.....dis nairaland self dey sensor...ahahaha cheesy
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Rexnegro(m): 3:39am On Apr 14, 2015
shevi4mb:

I can understand u originally wrote Aboki.....dis nairaland self dey sensor...ahahaha cheesy
I swear na abokii I wrote o same tin happen to u ...Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by darnley16(m): 4:30am On Apr 14, 2015
Rexnegro:

I swear na abokii I wrote o same tin happen to u ...Lwkmdh hehehehehehehe
lol so d word abokki is now racist ba, hmmm abokiis everywhere
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by Nobody: 5:13am On Apr 14, 2015
seun abo ki means friend why will you censor it?

so I can't call a fellow Nigeria Friend on your website?
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by tinuolababy(f): 6:03am On Apr 14, 2015
The couple look like lagoon candidates.
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by harrysterol(m): 6:04am On Apr 14, 2015
Seu.n you need to shut down romance section so many agero in here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by williamspaul22(m): 6:26am On Apr 14, 2015
If I click am, make I blind nd make my hand bend tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by dagentility(f): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Where is the picture
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 9:43am On Apr 16, 2015
Ladies see what your fellow lady did on her wedding day, let's discuss can you do same on your Day? http://myregistrywedding.com/?attachment_id=4998
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 2:00am On Apr 17, 2015
What would you consider the worst way a couple can pose on their wedding day?
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 1:44am On Apr 18, 2015
What Of kurukere posing?
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 7:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Does the way a couple pose on their wedding day matter? Does it really make any difference. Some people says it matters , what do you think?
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 1:35am On Apr 21, 2015
If you say it's wrong , remember it's their day and they have the absolute right to express themselves in which ever way they 've choosen
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2015
Different stroke for different people
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 1:44am On Apr 25, 2015
I saw an amazing thing yesterday, I don't know if anyone else have seen that before . A groom wanted to back her Bride when it was time for pics. I felt so irritated . The whole scenario was so annoying.

I really don't understand if he was trying to impress anyone. Oshicity
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 2:16am On May 04, 2015
5 Tricks to know before you pose for your wedding photos

1. Strike that hand-on-hip pose. Yes, this post is something of a Facebook cliche at this point—but that's because people have discovered its magic! "This common pose is called the three-quarter angle stance, and it never fails to make a woman look slim, sexy, and beautiful," Schoenbohm says. The move: Extend one leg out in front, pivot, and plant the corresponding hand on your hip. "The result is a long, attractive, diagonal line that draws the viewers' eyes across the subject," Schoenbohm explains. Just try and make your hand-on-hip look natural, not forced (a.k.a. maybe try it after a glass or two of champagne at the reception!).

2. Choose the right angle. Even if you totally trust your wedding photographer, it can't hurt to know the ins and outs of which photo angles are the most flattering to a bride. For example: Skip artsy shots taken from a low vantage point. "Most people think shooting from a lower angle pointing up will give the perception of height; however, the result is usually a distorted image that in some instances will actually add weight." The camera should be at eye level or above for portraits. "This will also help avoid the dreaded double-chin effect, and everyone loves a nice, sexy jawline," Schoenbohm says. One more tip: If you're short and want to look taller, when possible, position yourself away from tall objects or people. "The difference in height is the first thing a person’s eye will be drawn to in your photo. You’d be surprised how tall a subject will appear in a photo without anything else to compare a person’s height with," Schoenbohm says.

3. Know how to sit pretty. "Legs crossed at the ankles and arms and shoulders drawn inwards always slim a subject down and draw more attention to the vertical emphasis," Schoenbohm says.
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 6:35am On May 05, 2015
4.Spend time in the most flattering light. Soft light is the kindest when it comes to minimizing your imperfections. "Examples of soft light are places indoors next to a window, or outdoor shade protected from direct sunlight," Schoenbohm says.

5.Choose sides. "We all have a better side. Knowing which one is which on your face can change EVERYTHING," Schoenbohm says. "Take a few test shots and look at the results. That’s the beauty of a digital camera or smartphone."
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 7:48am On May 06, 2015
Practice this celebrity pose.

Celebrities knows a thing or two about looking 10 pounds lighter in front of the camera. Try this classic flattering red carpet pose (and don't feel like a nerd if you practice this in front of a mirror):
1. Stand with your hips rotated 45 degrees away from the camera.
2. Put your weight on your back foot.
3. Elongate your other leg and cross it in front, with the foot pointed toward the camera. Bend the knee a bit so you don't lock up or look stiff.
4. Feel free to put a hand on your hip.
5. Don't forget to smile!
Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 4:37am On May 11, 2015
Read this

Re: Would You Allow your partner Pose Like This On Your Wedding Day? by heartofgold44: 8:12am On May 12, 2015
MRW

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Friend's Hubby To Be... / N*ggas Talk More Than B*tches These Days / T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.