Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,478 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others (27246 Views)

Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / Senate Set To Probe NNPC And Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by kay29000(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Best news thus far. I just can't wait till May 29th...Can't Jonathan shift the date closer, and just hand over already!!?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Franchise21(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
OK. Allison n Co, get ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by driand(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Alison, GEJ, tukur, otedola, 4 of you name the rest.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Olamitisoji(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Probe them in a democratic manner... Mr. Convert Democrat.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by tucky200(m): 9:26am On Apr 14, 2015
The whole world believe this guy will fight corruption 2 d fullest.....baba we are solidly behind u...those criminals must rot in jail....I hope say they don dey follow agent talk ..cos no be all d cell go get air condition

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by dharay99: 9:30am On Apr 14, 2015
nice one there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by appini: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
Make them ready to borrow baba one chance money ooh.

Buhari is already negotiating for a foreign loan with style.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by zkasupe: 9:31am On Apr 14, 2015
GMB, Please Pursue, Overtake and Recover all our stolen Wealth.

NOTICE OF A 419/SCAM
One million Naira for any useful information leading to his arrest.
Contact me on zkasupe@yahoo.com.

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by PassingShot(m): 9:32am On Apr 14, 2015
Many people will go to jail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by baralatie(m): 9:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Kitsune:

Classic ldiot, whenever the talk of probing corruption in NNPC comes up they are ready to jump in defense of corruption and attempt to divert focus to totally irrelevant bullshit. Everything to these ldiots is about Northerners this northerners that, well Northerners didn't force your beloved Minister to be corrupt and nobody said she's the only one who's corrupt/to be probed either so why dont you shut the fvck up.
heh! calm down
the guy has a valid point!
the NPC and its associates go a long way!it is impracticalbly fruitless to probe.you might get a refund of "unremitted funds" but that the govt will probe......naah!
take a big look at the names popping up in the oil sector.it is waaaaay ahead of ms diezani.
and when the probe came,it became clear NPC act as a group of other subsidiaries(all working by legal acts backing each one and its operations).
it is legally fruitless unless you want to break the law and you want to put the oil sector into a crisis.
Another thing that can still be salvaged is pipeline vandalization and oil theft on high seas( you get this one right,you solve a big problem)
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Bimpe29: 9:38am On Apr 14, 2015
It is a welcome development. Good things are here.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Mactons(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
Pls how do i create a new topic. Pls assist
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by driand(m): 9:43am On Apr 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If a true investigation is done in the oil sector for the past 50 yrs, even Gen Buhari will be in jail.
you see what I alz tell people on NL, THINK BEFORE YOU COMNENT!

1 Like

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by tolexy007(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
madridguy:
Kirikiri maximum prison go full like kilode.
Sit down there, nobody dey go prison. u go c
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by anwo247: 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If a true investigation is done in the oil sector for the past 50 yrs, even Gen Buhari will be in jail

Just keep quiet first.....

NNPC shd be probed from the date it was created. ... even OBJ,IBB, Buhari, Danjuma and all the living leaders will go to jail. Immunity may help Buhari ....

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by LEvuls(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Fvck Worldbank
America
the whites

let them leave our dear country alone ,I believe our president knows what's right to do.

To hell with their advice.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by bogolobango(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
Cant wait to see the oil godess at kirikiri beautiful thief

1 Like

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by jogojogo: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:

shocked if at these point,you stil reason this low, then I give up on you! cry

Me too i follow give up.......some folks are just allergic to anything GOOD!
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Brugo(m): 9:51am On Apr 14, 2015
angry

If the looters escape we should blame these people scaring them. Let them feel comfortable first then round them up suddenly. Na wa o. Now all of them have perfected escape plans.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by successhunter: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
thefakestan:

You can hate on Diezanni all you want, from the days of Buhari in NNPC, till date money has been missing.

Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen!!
People fail to see the bigger picture that we are back in the hands of the old cabals, the likes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, TY Dajuma and co, they've always worked for each other and they'll do same, its no news that the hunger for power from the North was based on 3 fundamental reasons

1. Oil bloc license renewal
2. Population census in 2016.
3. The fact that a minority / christain was ruling.

Buhari will actually have to perform a miracle to prove these points wrong.

Where do I start lecturing you from ?!
Anyway, wake up leave those unreasonable useless point you stated and enjoy the Change.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by unclejb2(m): 9:54am On Apr 14, 2015
I dont understand why these foreigners wont let us handle our affairs. Buhari does not need any backing from anybody to probe any institution of the government if he assumes power. Why has world bank not backed the prosecution of these multinatiional oil outfits defrauding Nigeria since 1960. We better make ourselves independent of these colonial masters, they never want us to grow.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by jogojogo: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
baralatie:

heh! calm down
the NPC and its associates go a long way!it is impracticalbly fruitless to probe.you might get a refund of "unremitted funds" but that the govt will probe......naah!
take a big look at the names popping up in the oil sector.it is waaaaay ahead of ms diezani.
and when the probe came,it became clear NPC act as a group of other subsidiaries(all working by legal acts backing each one and its operations).
it is legally fruitless unless you want to break the law and you want to put the oil sector into a crisis.
Another thing that can still be salvaged is pipeline vandalization and oil theft on high seas( you get this one right,you solve a big problem)

Then we should give up and allow the wanton corruption and mismanagement to continue. For once let us support a positive initiative even if it would fail. The status quo can't remain. We need change and we must start from somewhere now.

2 Likes

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Supported!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by thefakestan: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Kitsune:

Classic ldiot, whenever the talk of probing corruption in NNPC comes up they are ready to jump in defense of corruption and attempt to divert focus to totally irrelevant bullshit. Everything to these ldiots is about Northerners this northerners that, well Northerners didn't force your beloved Minister to be corrupt and nobody said she's the only one who's corrupt/to be probed either so why dont you shut the fvck up.
Insults? Really is that the best you got?

Check the facts please the North has ruled majority of our history.

Go and figure why the country is this backward and please read about the counter coup of 1966, and if you insult me any further i'll ensure you serve a long ban.
If you disagree with the points i've raised please clearly state why and explain.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by thefakestan: 9:57am On Apr 14, 2015
successhunter:

Where do I start lecturing you from ?!
Anyway, wake up leave those unreasonable useless point you stated and enjoy the Change.

Thanks we are watching.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Kitsune:

When I see people like you respond to posts with insult, I cant help but wonder how you make it to the other side of the road daily.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Daniel24love: 10:02am On Apr 14, 2015
Make kill this man ooooo he never enter yet ooo tongue embarassed
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by baralatie(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2015
jogojogo:

Then we should give up and allow the wanton corruption and mismanagement to continue. For once let us support a positive initiative even if it would fail. The status quo can't remain. We need change and we must start from somewhere now.
it is called oil sector reforms and it is different from chasing the goose.
my problem is how will only one man with declared asset of $1 million fight a cabal (with legal controlling interest in any court of jurispudence) worth over $500 billion combined.
this is excluding the highly skewed distribution and the foreign partners involved.
it is well!
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by anwe: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
THE INCOMING PRESIDENT SHOULD LOOK INTO NNPC FROM 1999 TO DATE. POINT TO NOTE THAT:

1)OUTGOING PRESIDENT JONTHAN NEVER AWARDED AN OIUL BLOCK TO ANYBODY
2) THE ACTIVITIES CBN SHOULD ALSO BE PROBE FROM 1999 TO DATE.

N/B ;- ALL THESE REPORT SHOULD BE MADE PUBLIC.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by anwe: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
THE INCOMING PRESIDENT SHOULD LOOK INTO NNPC ACCOUNT FROM 1999 TO DATE. POINT TO NOTE THAT:

1)OUTGOING PRESIDENT JONTHAN NEVER AWARDED AN OILBLOCK TO ANYBODY
2) THE ACTIVITIES OF CBN SHOULD ALSO BE PROBE FROM 1999 TO DATE.

N/B ;- ALL THESE REPORT SHOULD BE MADE PUBLIC.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Odukes(m): 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
thefakestan:

You can hate on Diezanni all you want, from the days of Buhari in NNPC, till date money has been missing.

Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen!!
People fail to see the bigger picture that we are back in the hands of the old cabals, the likes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, TY Dajuma and co, they've always worked for each other and they'll do same, its no news that the hunger for power from the North was based on 3 fundamental reasons

1. Oil bloc license renewal
2. Population census in 2016.
3. The fact that a minority / christain was ruling.

Buhari will actually have to perform a miracle to prove these points wrong.

Who is this illiterate, I pity your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by tmtech: 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
baralatie:

heh! calm down
Are you saying there no way d country can get rid of corruption.... Cos you guyz offer no solution, only negative criticism.... Suggest way out, not jst downplaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Fear Grips Politicians Over Buhari’s Health – NewTelegraphOnline / Asari Dokubo Asks Tinubu To Return NDDC To OMPADEC / Real Reasons Why Senate Moves Against Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.