Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,066 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others (27279 Views)

Vanguard's Picture Of Buhari Carrying NLNG, NNPC, Others / Witches Association Backs Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War -vanguard / Senate Set To Probe NNPC And Refineries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Fellonigerians: 3:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
whitecat1:
Why should I provide you anything when you know it was reported right here on nairaland, and as if you people are not known for shifting goal post from "it's fake picture to it's fake news and how their enemies(Apc) purchased them in their names". And I hate when iddiotts try sending me on errands!

Admin, an orangutan has escaped from the zoo, and is roaming about in Nairaland. Please call the zookeeper, and ask them to shoot on sight. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by olaniyanibukun(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
If a true investigation is done in the oil sector for the past 50 yrs, even Gen Buhari will be in jail.

If your statement is true ehen..... PDP would have used it to campaign against him

Those dudes used all methods.... Both the truth and d bitter truth to campaign against Baba
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by jpphilips(m): 3:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
thefakestan:

You can hate on Diezanni all you want, from the days of Buhari in NNPC, till date money has been missing.

Nothing will happen, I repeat nothing will happen!!
People fail to see the bigger picture that we are back in the hands of the old cabals, the likes of OBJ, Buhari, IBB, TY Dajuma and co, they've always worked for each other and they'll do same, its no news that the hunger for power from the North was based on 3 fundamental reasons

1. Oil bloc license renewal
2. Population census in 2016.
3. The fact that a minority / christain was ruling.

Buhari will actually have to perform a miracle to prove these points wrong.

How did a primary 5 student get here? If you are asked critical questions on this three points, can you answer? when people throw around under researched facts, you wonder if they have their head filled with seemen or brains.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by jpphilips(m): 4:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
CecyAdrian:

shocked if at these point,you stil reason this low, then I give up on you! cry

Does he really have to reason? when a supposed human being fails the society and not ashamed to fail himself over and over, do you blame him?
Look around Lagos and tell me how many humans you see, why will you be perplexed if a goat incarnate makes a statement that reflects his ancestory? I think I will charge you for interference, let the goat be.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by thefakestan: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
jpphilips:

How did a primary 5 student get here? If you are asked critical questions on this three points can you answer? when people throw around under researched facts, you wonder if they have their head filled with seemen or brains.

Its "these", I guess my primary school education is better than your half baked degree.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by ohenhen1: 4:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
The US and World bank should focus on returning the $380 million loot. Don't meddle in our internal affairs. Like John Kerry said, it is best for Africans to lead in addressing conflicts on the continent. John Kerry is wise beyond his years.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by whitecat1: 4:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Foolish momeffer, why not chase after your mother if it's true she has escaped from where she's being chained down, mumu boy, oya, it's that time of the day you usually scratch your body with your teeth!

Fellonigerians:

Admin, an orangutan has escaped from the zoo, and is roaming about in Nairaland. Please call the zookeeper, and ask them to shoot on sight. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Fellonigerians: 4:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
whitecat1:
Foolish momeffer, why not chase after your mother if it's true she has escaped from where she's being chained down, mumu boy, oya, it's that time of the day you usually scratch your body with your teeth!

Unfortunately, i cant stoop down to your level. Goodluck in life. You need it.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by whitecat1: 4:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
After you are battered?

You need it more, your entire existence depends on luck.
Fellonigerians:

Unfortunately, i cant stoop down to your level. Goodluck in life. You need it.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Fellonigerians: 4:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
whitecat1:
After you are battered?

You need it more, your entire existence depends on luck.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by whitecat1: 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
We don't need world bank to back shit! World bank is irrelevant to Nigerian policies. They have no authority over who or what we probe in Nigeria. Our only relation with Worldbank is paying off their loan and leaving them in the dustbin of Nigerian history.

We don not owe world bank an explanation for our economic policies.
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by madridguy(m): 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hope so.

tolexy007:

Sit down there, nobody dey go prison. u go c
Re: World Bank Backs Buhari To Probe NNPC, Others by jpphilips(m): 4:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
thefakestan:

Its "these", I guess my primary school education is better than your half baked degree.

Thank you for assisting my auto correct, however, if you ignore the 3 points and turn to grammatical errors, is it not proof that seemen has replaced brains??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Afenifere: We Can't Thank Buhari's Government For Ordering Sowore's Release / We'll Never Walk Alone! - Sanwo-Olu Excited As LASU Students Join His Peace Walk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.