Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,871 members, 7,813,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

God Bless PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless PMB (4381 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Also anyone good in editing pix should start

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless PMB by Emodeee: 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
We will call him BUHARI(BOO HARRY). Baby girl, be my boo, i will be ur harry. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 14, 2015
I prefer skinny skeletal idiooooooot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless PMB by dunkem21(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
Retardedd cattle rearer

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless PMB by boolet: 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
Think of how you could be a better person yourself, and how you could support the new government instead.
Franzeez:
My suggestions are
Retarded General
Kunu drunk
Old fool
Feel free to add your in preparation for bashing any of his failures.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:57am On Apr 14, 2015
boolet:
Think of how you could be a better person yourself, and how you could support the new government instead.

Am already a better person, am not interested in supporting the govt, am interested in bashing them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Bless PMB by BaddieKay(f): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Mr president Sir wink

5 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by dominique(f): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
I can see som people are still hurting.

7 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2015
BaddieKay:
Mr president Sir wink

No oooo we won't call him that, they did not call GEJ that. .

3 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2015
dominique:
I can see som people are still hurting.

We are no more hurting we are waiting for the return match for the bashing and calling of names

2 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by cocokiller1(f): 10:09am On Apr 14, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: God Bless PMB by BaddieKay(f): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

No oooo we won't call him that, they did not call GEJ that. .

Two wrongs can never make a right...His old enough to be my grandpa,can't really see myself calling him names.We all have to give him a chance to prove himself b4 d name calling
Re: God Bless PMB by Andromalius: 10:14am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

We are no more hurting we are waiting for the return match for the bashing and calling of names

GEJ earned whatever names he was called due to his incompetence not because people decided to hate him for whatever reasons (keep in mind you already hated Buhari since like 2007 or even way before that so its nothing new from you dumasses).

9 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 10:18am On Apr 14, 2015
Andromalius:

GEJ earned whatever names he was called due to his incompetence not because people decided to hate him for whatever reasons (keep in mind you already hated Buhari since like 2007 or even way before that so its nothing new from you dumasses).

I think I am happy with the insult as long as you don't stop me from calling the old fool a kunu drinker.

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Andromalius: 10:19am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

I think I am happy with the insult as long as you don't stop me from calling the old fool a kunu drinker.

Have at it pal.
Re: God Bless PMB by mekaboy(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:
My suggestions are

Retardedd General
Kunu drunk
Old fool

In as much as some of us wish GEJ won, but wishing buhari failure is not the best.

It is like travelling on a long distance journey and wishing the car will break down in the middle of nowhere, just because u dont like the driver.

Both u and the driver will not get to the destination. Buhari's failure will affect us all.

We r all in this together. Lets pray and support his administration.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 14, 2015
GMB simple!!

Just leave my Father alone.

My dad is just here to save you people. Please don't kill him before his days..

That is the only father I have in his world..

Goodbless GMB my father

2 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Yasher: 10:37am On Apr 14, 2015
His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari gcfr

2 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 14, 2015
I will wait for him to make any mistake either in words or in deeds,
then I will derive his names from those mistakes.

Buhari better be perfect or........
Re: God Bless PMB by boolet: 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Am already a better person
There's always room for improvement.
Re: God Bless PMB by adanny01(m): 11:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:
My suggestions are

Retardedd General
Kunu drunk
Old fool

First of all, names like you proposed don't stick when one is actually not what the name implies. No matter how you push those names forward it wont stick. If someone is a genius no matter how you call him a fool, it wont mean a thing and the name will never stick.

Remember that Jon_daft didn't just come out of the blue, Jonathan had to actually act daft for the name to stick. When Jonathan who was supposed to be the peoples president admitted that there was a cabal in the petroleum subsidy scheme, instead of arresting the cabal he stopped government from paying subsidy. Does that disband the cabal? NO. Who will now pay the cabal? Nigerians. Was Jonathan daft to have done opposite what Nigerians voted him for? Yes. So the name Jo_adaft stuck on him.

CLUELESS: By Jonathan's comment that “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,”. The name Clueless stuck on him like flies around poo.

Wait for Buhari to disappoint us, then you call him an appropriate name that will stick. Meanwhile, go hug transformer, am sure Jonathan didnt provide electricity.

7 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by baralatie(m): 11:02am On Apr 14, 2015
BaddieKay:

Two wrongs can never make a right...His old enough to be my grandpa,can't really see myself calling him names.We all have to give him a chance to prove himself b4 d name calling
so gej was wronged!

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Ariani: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2015
we will call him the ILLETERATE 1
Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2015
BaddieKay:
Mr president Sir wink
Re: God Bless PMB by whitecat1: 11:41am On Apr 14, 2015
Sai Baba as always!

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 3:17pm On Apr 14, 2015
adanny01:

First of all, names like you proposed don't stick when one is actually not what the name implies. No matter how you push those names forward it wont stick. If someone is a genius no matter how you call him a fool, it wont mean a thing and the name will never stick.

Remember that Jon_daft didn't just come out of the blue, Jonathan had to actually act daft for the name to stick. When Jonathan who was supposed to be the peoples president admitted that there was a cabal in the petroleum subsidy scheme, instead of arresting the cabal he stopped government from paying subsidy. Does that disband the cabal? NO. Who will now pay the cabal? Nigerians. Was Jonathan daft to have done opposite what Nigerians voted him for? Yes. So the name Jo_adaft stuck on him.

CLUELESS: By Jonathan's comment that “Over 70 percent of what are called corruption, even by EFCC (Economic and Financial Crimes Commission) and other anti-corruption agencies is not corruption, but common stealing. Corruption is perception, not reality,”. The name Clueless stuck on him like flies around poo.

Wait for Buhari to disappoint us, then you call him an appropriate name that will stick. Meanwhile, go hug transformer, am sure Jonathan didnt provide electricity.

Story for d gods! Simple as ABC I don't care all this trash you wrote. All I have to say is the old fool would be called A kunu drinker and a retardedd general. Go and die if you wish.
Re: God Bless PMB by tit(f): 3:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
whitecat1:
Sai Baba as always!

i already have two names for him:

Ali Baba and the forty thieves - (obj, tinubu, fashola, saraki, amaechi, rochas, kwankwaso, ngige, ibb, abdulsalami, danjummai, ....)

Babalawo (the magician who will make 1 naira equal 1 dollar and fuel 45 naira)

3 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by stanech: 3:32pm On Apr 14, 2015
I think Boko-hari is OK

but other names like

alibaba and bsbalawo still on my mind

3 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by kolaaderin: 3:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
are people thinking my way, we had the DRUNKARD FISHERMAN FROM THE CREEK RIVER.

Now what we have is the opposite, the MR NO NONSENSE CATTLE RANCHER FROM THE DRY DESERT.
Re: God Bless PMB by abacusCm(m): 3:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:
My suggestions are

Retardedd General
Kunu drunk
Old fool

let us put politics aside, is Buhari not old enough to be your father? You people have started what you initiated during the campaign by calling GMB different names.
Re: God Bless PMB by whitecat1: 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Even jonathan, the most corrupt president in the history of nigeria has not gotten that title!

Stock up on those BP pills, you are going to need them, you have a long road ahead!

tit:

i already have two names for him:

Ali Baba and the forty thieves - (obj, tinubu, fashola, saraki, amaechi, rochas, kwankwaso, ngige, ibb, abdulsalami, danjummai, ....)

Babalawo (the magician who will make 1 naira equal 1 dollar and fuel 45 naira)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MAI TA TSINE, The Story Of Nigeria’s Religious Terror Of The 1980s / How Buhari Is Dealing Deadly Blows To The Nigerian Economy. / Senator Buruji Kashamu Fought Many Battles ( Video Documentary )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.