Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,078 members, 7,835,634 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

God Bless PMB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless PMB (4402 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless PMB by mandhi(m): 11:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Oh now they are not educative and there are now bitter, but they were not bitter to insult GEJ. You guys must be high on coke. We have a new tradition in Nigeria to use the social media to rain insults on our president in Nigeria, this started with GEJ it will continue with the Retardedd general
Firstly franzeez, I have never and will ever insult anybody let alone my president or leader and I hav always been an advocate of true Nigerian, even when others insult the current president I caution against that cos whether we like it or not in this part of the world, the moral thing is to always respect ur elders. That been said, these does not mean u don't criticise which I know I hav always done here, but insult noway. In Ernest, what am saying is criticise don't insult and. One thing u should know is to wrongs don't make things right. If they made a mistake insulting the president shouldn't u try to correct them the right way making them look like fools. Just saying. Stay Blessed bro.
Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 16, 2015
Franzeez:

See this mumu, una never see anything yet. Make the Kunu drinker enter Aso Rock first
ogun kill you..go bk to ur father or mum and learn manners
Re: God Bless PMB by adino(m): 8:44am On Apr 16, 2015
Olodo general
the clueFOOL
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Naughtie:

Ok sir, Ogun has not killed me yet so let me continue to say this clear the Retardedd general who is a Kunu Drinker has not yet seen any insult yet.

The old fool will be bashed starting from day one.

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:11am On Apr 16, 2015
Naughtie:

I just visited your profile and I never knew you were an slowpoke. You better go and prepare for your Waec and Neco exams. You are too small to be talking politics oooo. See you glass like boy alinko
Re: God Bless PMB by adanny01(m): 9:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Franzeez:

How does this stop the Kunu drunk from being a retardedd general

My last comment.

I am not sure you are of sound mind, so i will drop this.
Re: God Bless PMB by PointB: 9:15am On Apr 16, 2015
@op,

"Dullard" is the concessionary name of the semi-illiterate, cattle rearer!

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2015
adanny01:

My last comment.

I am not sure you are of sound mind, so i will drop this.

I heard. Am not of a sound mind, thats fine but the Kunu drinker from daura cattle farm is a retardedd general hope you know.
Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 16, 2015
Franzeez:

I just visited your profile and I never knew you were an slowpoke. You better go and prepare for your Waec and Neco exams. You are too small to be talking politics oooo. See you glass like boy alinko
now I can confirm the statement of oba akinolu
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:48am On Apr 16, 2015
Naughtie:
now I can confirm the statement of oba akinolu

Who cares about you and your useless oba, do you know my tribe? Go and read for your exams kid
Re: God Bless PMB by omolami: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2015
call him president without WAEC
Call him Killer president
Call him a bigot (known alresdy)
Call him vindictive president
Call him cow rearer president
Call him undemocratic president until he attends National Democratic Institute.
Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
STOP DISRESPECTING OUR LEADERS
Re: God Bless PMB by Ikology(m): 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
"Dullard"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Army Prepares For Nigeria’s Possible Break-up / What Should We Yoruba Muslims Think About The Fulanization Of The Army? / Breaking: Davido Just Arrive Venue Of Pdp National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.