Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

God Bless PMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Bless PMB (4399 Views)

What Is PMB Telling This Man Just Before Jetting Off To London (photo) / Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Akpabio: I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Bless PMB by trunaija: 3:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Admin, I suggest you should be more proactive in yanking off insultive, counter-productive and hate posts and threads like this.
We have a country to build
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
abacusCm:
let us put politics aside, is Buhari not old enough to be your father? You people have started what you initiated during the campaign by calling GMB different names.

Right Buhari is old enough to be my father just as GEJ is old enough to be your father. Did you guys not call him ogogoro drunkard? Clueless one? And all sort of stupid names forgetting that no matter what he is President which is ought to be emblem of the Nation. We will retaliate with the same measure of treatment on the old fool kunu drunkard.

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Knight2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Godwin Muhammadu Buhari
Re: God Bless PMB by Knight2(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Godwin Muhammadu Buhari GMB
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
trunaija:
Admin, I suggest you should be more proactive in yanking off insultive, counter-productive and hate posts and threads like this.

We have no country to build. Why are you guys so biased? You all claimed GEJ was not trying and you labeled him with names like clueless one, ogogoro drunkard etc, you forgot that the table would turn someday to spite you now you are talking of building one country. Tell that to the old fool kunu drunkard you sent to Aso Rock
Re: God Bless PMB by abacusCm(m): 4:47pm On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Right Buhari is old enough to be my father just as GEJ is old enough to be your father. Did you guys not call him ogogoro drunkard? Clueless one? And all sort of stupid names forgetting that no matter what he is President which is ought to be emblem of the Nation. We will retaliate with the same measure of treatment on the old fool kunu drunkard.
I'm not an Hausa as you may think. I'm a Yoruba man and a fan of GEJ before. The President-elect have not been swore in and we and we have started looking for bad names to give to him. I pity you and your generation

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 12:06am On Apr 15, 2015
abacusCm:
I'm not an Hausa as you may think. I'm a Yoruba man and a fan of GEJ before. The President-elect have not been swore in and we and we have started looking for bad names to give to him. I pity you and your generation

Don't pity me and my generation, we are doing fine where we are, rather pity the old retardedd general that became President.
The kunu drinker you voted as president

2 Likes

Re: God Bless PMB by MalcoImX: 12:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:
Retarded cattle rearer
Re**tarded is for your master now!
Re: God Bless PMB by jimi4us: 12:24am On Apr 15, 2015
what else do you think, [size=20pt]old mallam[/size]

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by MalcoImX: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2015
Andromalius:

GEJ earned whatever names he was called due to his incompetence not because people decided to hate him for whatever reasons (keep in mind you already hated Buhari since like 2007 or even way before that so its nothing new from you dumasses).
Re: God Bless PMB by MalcoImX: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2015
tit:

i already have two names for him:

Ali Baba and the forty thieves - (obj, tinubu, fashola, saraki, amaechi, rochas, kwankwaso, ngige, ibb, abdulsalami, danjummai, ....)

Babalawo (the magician who will make 1 naira equal 1 dollar and fuel 45 naira)
Nobody lied against ret^^rdeen. He earned his names. Go and read any of Buhari's interviews and tell us whether he's sounding like Clueless. So, nothing will stick to Buhari by your lies.
Re: God Bless PMB by MalcoImX: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Go ahead. Who cares about whatever
you call Buhari. If he's performing to our satisfaction, we'll only give you the Baby(yosi)mama and the Biafrangirl treatment.
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:15am On Apr 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
Go ahead. Who cares about whatever
you call Buhari. If he's performing to our satisfaction, we'll only give you the Baby(yosi)mama and the Biafrangirl treatment.

Do you think all you have said will stop me from calling the old fool Kunu drunk a retardedd general?

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by Validated: 6:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Illiterate president of All Progressive Consequence grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by makzeze: 6:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:
My suggestions are

Retardedd General
Kunu drunk
Old fool

Feel free to add your in preparation for bashing any of his failures.

Also anyone good in editing pix should start
u sure say u never drink burkutu?
Re: God Bless PMB by Deiok(m): 6:29am On Apr 15, 2015
This OP is high on cassava leave.
Re: God Bless PMB by adanny01(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Story for d gods! Simple as ABC I don't care all this trash you wrote. All I have to say is the old fool would be called A kunu drinker and a retardedd general. Go and die if you wish.

My former comment still stands.
Re: God Bless PMB by MalcoImX: 9:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Do you think all you have said will stop me from calling the old fool Kunu drunk a retardedd general?
Call him whatever. It's your cup of sobo and kunu.
Re: God Bless PMB by Chiaka(f): 9:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:
My suggestions are

Retardedd General
Kunu drunk
Old fool

Feel free to add your in preparation for bashing any of his failures.

Also anyone good in editing pix should start

Yeye! Post what other name do you want to call him apart from 'President of Nigeria'
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
makzeze:
u sure say u never drink burkutu?

Me and the Retardedd general
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 10:01am On Apr 15, 2015
adanny01:

My former comment still stands.

How does it stop the Retardedd general from being a kunu drunk
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2015
MalcoImX:
Call him whatever. It's your cup of sobo and kunu.

Crossing my legs and waiting for the Kunu drunk Fresident to give his sfeech.
Re: God Bless PMB by mandhi(m): 10:31am On Apr 15, 2015
trunaija:
Seconded. Threads like dis are not educative,amussing and cohesive as such be yanked off.
Re: God Bless PMB by mandhi(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:

Don't pity me and my generation, we are doing fine where we are, rather pity the old retardedd general that became President.
The kunu drinker you voted as president
Franzeez, GEJ was a good man but a Bad leader. If does not in anyway make him a bad person. If truly GEJ is ur hero, I don't think he wld support what ur campaigning for ryt now. One more thing I have always said it that airing criticism without insult make healthy politics even during GEJ. Fans of GMB may hav made a mistake or deliberate one to air their criticism of GEJ with insult, does not mean u toll dis line. U should always hav the spirit of forgiving people. Like the Almighty Creator GOD, since everyday we commit sin but wen we ask forgiveness, it's granted. 2wrongs don't make it right.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Bless PMB by DebateNigeria: 11:36am On Apr 15, 2015
GEJ fans should not be bitter. They call leaders names everywhere in the world, Obama,Putin, etc.
Haven said that, I think Buhari's name will change over time.
Shortly before elections, he was called Buhari. After the swearing-in I see names like "baba""TalkiNaDo",etc. Later Nigerians will call him "Alibaba", "Illitrate General", "Toothless bulldog",etc.
What ever we may choose to call him doesn't really matter if he's putting a smile on the faces of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: God Bless PMB by adanny01(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
Franzeez:

How does it stop the Retardedd general from being a kunu drunk

Hear urself. Can a General be retardd? When you say such things we know who is retardd between you 2.
Re: God Bless PMB by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
crazysaint:
I prefer skinny skeletal idiooooooot.
bro is ur father dead?cos you can't talk to somone else father like dt if u still have one
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
adanny01:

Hear urself. Can a General be retardd? When you say such things we know who is retardd between you 2.

How does this stop the Kunu drunk from being a retardedd general
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
Naughtie:
bro is ur father dead?cos you can't talk to somone else father like dt if u still have one

See this mumu, una never see anything yet. Make the Kunu drinker enter Aso Rock first
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
mandhi:

Seconded. Threads like dis are not educative,amussing and cohesive as such be yanked off.

Oh now they are not educative and there are now bitter, but they were not bitter to insult GEJ. You guys must be high on coke. We have a new tradition in Nigeria to use the social media to rain insults on our president in Nigeria, this started with GEJ it will continue with the Retardedd general
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Deiok:
This OP is high on cassava leave.

Yea, the retardedd general is high on Kunu
Re: God Bless PMB by Franzeez(m): 4:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
trunaija:

Tell that to the Kunu drinker in Daura cattle Farm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS) So Called Repentant Bokoharam Been Treated As Saudi Royals / Tinubu Family Of Lagos Launch Family Genealogy Book, Says Bola Tinubu Not Among / Judges Who Declared Uzodinma As Imo Governor "Denied" US Visa's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.