Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You (5648 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? / 5 Reasons Why You Should Have Sex With Your BF/ GF Before You Marry Him/ Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by gamyy(m): 9:55am On Apr 14, 2015
A course mate of mine was telling me that he can only marry a girl he can fart beside and nothing will happen. He considers it being free with the person.

So I wanna ask if you will be free doing that or what reaction will you make?
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by mirexxx(f): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
must he fart beside me to show his free spiritedness ?? undecided rubbish!
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by falconey(m): 9:56am On Apr 14, 2015
GF: *farts*

ME: excuse me darling I need some fresh air.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by falconey(m): 9:58am On Apr 14, 2015
mirexxx:
must he fart beside me to show he's free spiritedness ?? undecided rubbish!

is there a place or time to fart?
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by mirexxx(f): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2015
falconey:

is there a place or time to fart?
did you read my post b4 quoting me?
where in my post did i state that there must be a place or time to fart??
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by falconey(m): 10:03am On Apr 14, 2015
mirexxx:
did you read my post b4 quoting me?
where in my post did i state that there must be a place or time to fart??

you said and I quote" must he fart beside me to show his free spiritedness"

This means he shouldn't do that when he is with you(place).

1 Like

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Nobody: 10:05am On Apr 14, 2015
To gain respect from her/him, ther certain things you ought not to do.

what do you stand to gain farting for a girl or boy. oh i see you want him/ her to inhale the rotten food you have been eating all this while.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 14, 2015
What a funny topic, the beginning of the relationship, you probably wouldn't but after a while you get so comfortable like you don't give a fu.c..k cool

3 Likes

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by zyzxx(m): 10:07am On Apr 14, 2015
Free world

1 Like

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Tallesty1(m): 10:10am On Apr 14, 2015
mirexxx:
must he fart beside me to show his free spiritedness ?? undecided rubbish!

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by apholaryn: 10:12am On Apr 14, 2015
lubbish
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by PunkyOh(f): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
These kind of things are passion killers for me. I find it disrespectful & disgusting. Just because we're in a relationship doesn't mean you must lack manners & turn into a gross pig. No nose picking or farting in my presence, please. Privacy is sexy.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by mirexxx(f): 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
falconey:

you said and I quote" must he fart beside me to show his free spiritedness"

This means he shouldn't do that when he is with you(place).
beside" was the op's word! that's y i used it! beside,above,beneath, underneath! anyone! point is farting when I'm around doesn't mean he's open to me! have a nice day! smiley
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by loomer: 10:13am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=32704641][/quote]

If my girlfriend no fit fart by my side den she de pretend for me o
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Franzeez(m): 10:16am On Apr 14, 2015
PunkyOh:
These kind of things are passion killers for me. I find it disrespectful & disgusting. Just because we're in a relationship doesn't mean you must lack manners & turn into a gross pig. No nose picking or farting in my presence, please. Privacy is sexy.

Hey I sent you a Pm
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by PunkyOh(f): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Hey I sent you a Pm

Ok. Not trying to be rude but what is it about?
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Rexhenrex(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2015

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Franzeez(m): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2015
PunkyOh:

Ok. Not trying to be rude but what is it about?

Hmmm. Why not check pls
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by PunkyOh(f): 10:23am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Hmmm. Why not check pls

Ok.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Tallesty1(m): 10:26am On Apr 14, 2015
PunkyOh:
You watch too much romantic movies and it is obviously doing you no good. If a woman I am dating farts in front of me, or feels free to do something else potentially embarrassing then it means I have made it to that comfortable point where it just doesn't make sense to hide things any more, and that feels pretty sweet.

Those guys you see in movies ain't that gentle and careful in real life.

They scratch their balls before their partners, they pick their nose, they fart and do anything else you deem embarrassing and passion killer. That is reality for you

loomer:

If my girlfriend no fit fart by my side den she de pretend for me o
If my gf farts before me then ama buy her a nice gift.

Farting b4 your partner is cool but make sure your farts ain't rat killers.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by PunkyOh(f): 10:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Franzeez:

Hmmm. Why not check pls

Read it. No.

You're hot if that's you on the pic, btw tongue
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Albie(m): 10:28am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmm
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by loomer: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
You watch too much romantic movies and it is obviously doing you no good. If a woman I am dating farts in front of me, or feels free to do something else potentially embarrassing then it means I have made it to that comfortable point where it just doesn't make sense to hide things any more, and that feels pretty sweet.

They scratch their balls before their partners, they pick their nose, they fart and do anything else you deem embarrassing and passion killer. That is reality for you

Bless u jare, I no know why Nigerians we take fart offensive.
The only thing I no fit do na fart in frnt of elderly ones.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 14, 2015
gamyy:
A course mate of mine was telling me that he can only marry a girl he can fart beside and nothing will happen. He considers it being free with the person.

So I wanna ask if you will be free doing that or what reaction will you make?

If she tries it ehh, It's over, I don't want to know if it was a mistake or not.
Abeg which kind topic be this grin.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by MizMyColi(f): 10:34am On Apr 14, 2015
Of course there is a place of courtesy and moderation in all of this, every sane human should know that. It is called Social Graces.

That said, [size=14pt]If I don't perceive him as someone in whose presence I can fart, scratch or belch (at least once in a while).....

He was/is never a husband type for me.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by PunkyOh(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Tallesty1:

What does this have to do with watching romance movies? Didn't I just say *I* (ME) find it disrespectful & disgusting? Why would I want to smell somebody's fart anyway? We all have different comfort zones & *I* am NOT comfortable with someone tearing a fart around me. It's a turn off FOR ME. If that's cool with you then to each their own. It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Tallesty1(m): 10:45am On Apr 14, 2015
PunkyOh:

What does this have to do with watching romance movies? Didn't I just say *I* (ME) find it disrespectful & disgusting? Why would I want to smell somebody's fart anyway? We all have different comfort zones & *I* am NOT comfortable with someone tearing a fart around me. It's a turn off FOR ME. If that's cool with you then to each their own. It's that simple.
Easy nah, no be fight.

My point is, when people are really comfortable with you, they do weird things.

When a new gf wants to poo, she will say "I want to use the toilet".

But when she is really comfortable with you, she will say "I want to sh1t".

Your partner farting before you is nothing as long as it doesn't become a habit.

You that is saying this will also fart before him, don't tell me you will walk out or hold it, some farts cannot be held and there are ones I call surprise fart.

They come when they want and sometimes you may even wonder if you are the one that actually released it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by mirexxx(f): 10:48am On Apr 14, 2015
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=32704641][/quote] lol gringrin
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by TheDarkRebel: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
~ I don't think it matters. .It shouldn't just be done every time though or it becomes corny ...maybe playfully ...

I also think this thread is corny as ffuck ... What kind of person opens a thread to discuss Farting ? disgusting
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by bbeckky: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
I see nothing bad in farting bside ur boo. In fact, he used to do it a whole lot. D 1st time he did it he asked 4 permission 2 do so nd subsequently he wud do it witout asking, somx he wud intentionally com closer, fart nd smile. Tho it annoys me somx and d oda times i jst smile.
Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by PunkyOh(f): 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Tallesty1:
Easy nah, no be fight.

My point is, when people are really comfortable with you, they do weird things.

When a new gf wants to poo, she will say "I want to use the toilet".

But when she is really comfortable with you, she will say "I want to sh1t".

Your partner farting before you is nothing as long as it doesn't become a habit.

You that is saying this will also fart before him, don't tell me you will walk out or hold it, some farts cannot be held and there are ones I call surprise fart.

They come when they want and sometimes you may even wonder if you are the one that actually released it.

LOL, I'm not even fighting though. I'm just a passionate speaker. Anyway, "surprise farts" I can understand but intentional farting is a no no. To me it's all about manners, being a gentleman or lady & that shouldn't stop just because we're official aka in a relationship. It's like saying please or thank you. Basic courtesy. You wanna fart, go fart somewhere! Too much comfort & no mystery is one of the relationship/passion killers imo. Keep some things private. That's all I'm saying.

Btw, I do say I'm going to shìt too, only when I'm asked though, I don't just blurt it out like I have Aspergers Syndrome. He'll NEVER see me take an actual shìt though because that's private lol.

1 Like

Re: When Your Bf/gf Farts Beside You by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 14, 2015
This is a disgusting topic!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Hoter Than P,square, Flavour,iyanya,(photo) / Cute African Kids Stepping Out In Styles. / She Left Me For A Married Man In 2014, This Is What The Married Man Did To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.