Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon (22410 Views)

Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / Low Turnout, Faulty Card Readers Mar's The Election In Port Harcourt. Picture. / Low Turnout Mars PDP State Rally In Gboko; Angry Residents Boo Governor Suswam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by Coolbite(m): 6:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
The guy dey flow but he no dey try for communication level. Hence, many people dey hear but only few dey understand.. Fact be say, he be big time entertainer and humourist. Perhaps he don forget to drop those grammar for Uniben gate. Anyway, i dey gbadun the guy sha.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by Orikinla(m): 8:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
See trousers. grin
He enjoys entertaining his fans.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by Mbediogu(m): 8:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
lol this man again undecided wait op let me get my dictionary

see trouser like papa ajasco grin

This man is still speaking the language of the era of ' Veronica my daughter' onitsha market literature of the 60's. Somebody should call him to order. He needs tons of help.

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by lebienconnu: 8:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
Behold the next Minister of Education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Honorable Patrick Obahiagbon.

This is a top secret. Don't tell anybody o.

2 Likes

Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by sanmytex: 8:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
Grammar too much!
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by ailehwise(m): 9:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
ignis:
Mad man
For what?
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by milky3(f): 10:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
Oba-hi-agbon meaning -this king will be wise[i][/i]
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by ijiini(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
....before i opened dis thread,i had already started lafn.......

1 Like

Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by Raalsalghul: 1:13am On Apr 15, 2015
Sir, usage of big words do not translate into better communication. Prune your vocabulary so the layman can understand what you are saying.
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by otigbagba: 3:02am On Apr 15, 2015
jbdasilva:
Edo State Chief of Staff, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, in this interview with Comfort Oseghale, speaks on the general elections.

How would you assess the conduct of security operatives during the polls?

The conduct of security operatives in the Assembly elections was certainly an amelioration on their performance two weeks ago in Edo State but the same cannot be said of their modus operandi across the length and breadth of the country. They certainly crossed the line of constitutionalism and democratic propriety in states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom and some others, which is certainly depreciable and outrageously despicable.

What would you say was responsible for the low turnout of voters last Saturday?

I’m sure the low voter turnout could be attributable to a vaudeville of ratiocinations. The presidential election attracted more voters ostensibly because that was the political elephant and was therefore occasioned with anttendant publicity ballyhoo. A vast majority of Nigerians were also righteously indignant of the state of economic quagmire, political phantasmagoria and social disequilibrium the philistine and clueless government of President Jonathan has plummeted the country.

They saw in the presidential election a sui generis opportunity to get the yoke off their back and that they did ferociously. This passion was not as frenzied in the last election.

What’s your assessment of yesterday’s polls where APC emerged winner?

I’m not at all in the least surprised as to the marvelous performance of the APC at the polls in Edo State yesterday and this is because it’s a further reconfirmation of the fact that the Edo people are forever grateful to the comrade governor for his tireless and irrefragable efforts in the concrete fructification of the dividends of democracy.

The massive pulverisation of the opposition strongholds demonstrates beyond doubts that the Edo people are no longer prepared to go to Egypt, their political path and that of the comrade governor having utilitarianly intersected at political Damascus.

What effect will the current results have on Edo State’s governorship elections next year?

Of course it is clear now that the political hands and legs of the comrade governor are indubitably strengthened to now guide and guard the succession process to safe destination without fear or favour and let or hindrance.

Edo State is certainly now a one-party state and with the APC in control of federal suzerainty, the comrade governor has become the ultimate godfather of Edo politics but a political godfather guided by conscience, the public good and our collective morality and I wish him well in the days ahead.

http://www.punchng.com/election-watch/low-turnout-was-caused-by-vaudeville-of-ratiocinations-obahiagbon/
this guy is a clown
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by IfyChuky(m): 9:16am On Apr 15, 2015
When a man wilfully Ignores the waist where trousers where called to become.., and places his' on the breas.t of his chest..., I wonda what other attributes of sanity should be expected of him..,

while others had sleepless nights doing things of greata importance..., this bufoon was busy memorising quaint expressions... cheesy cheesy

Oga orator..., Is wa to u ooo.., u shud i've bn greater if only u paid as much time to study, like u had to ur dictionary..
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by EagleEyes001(m): 10:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Wow! Na english language b dis or english combined with anoda language.
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by skondo09(m): 1:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
jbdasilva:
Edo State Chief of Staff, Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon, in this interview with Comfort Oseghale, speaks on the general elections.

How would you assess the conduct of security operatives during the polls?

The conduct of security operatives in the Assembly elections was certainly an amelioration on their performance two weeks ago in Edo State but the same cannot be said of their modus operandi across the length and breadth of the country. They certainly crossed the line of constitutionalism and democratic propriety in states like Rivers, Akwa Ibom and some others, which is certainly depreciable and outrageously despicable.

What would you say was responsible for the low turnout of voters last Saturday?

I’m sure the low voter turnout could be attributable to a vaudeville of ratiocinations. The presidential election attracted more voters ostensibly because that was the political elephant and was therefore occasioned with anttendant publicity ballyhoo. A vast majority of Nigerians were also righteously indignant of the state of economic quagmire, political phantasmagoria and social disequilibrium the philistine and clueless government of President Jonathan has plummeted the country.

They saw in the presidential election a sui generis opportunity to get the yoke off their back and that they did ferociously. This passion was not as frenzied in the last election.

What’s your assessment of yesterday’s polls where APC emerged winner?

I’m not at all in the least surprised as to the marvelous performance of the APC at the polls in Edo State yesterday and this is because it’s a further reconfirmation of the fact that the Edo people are forever grateful to the comrade governor for his tireless and irrefragable efforts in the concrete fructification of the dividends of democracy.

The massive pulverisation of the opposition strongholds demonstrates beyond doubts that the Edo people are no longer prepared to go to Egypt, their political path and that of the comrade governor having utilitarianly intersected at political Damascus.

What effect will the current results have on Edo State’s governorship elections next year?

Of course it is clear now that the political hands and legs of the comrade governor are indubitably strengthened to now guide and guard the succession process to safe destination without fear or favour and let or hindrance.

Edo State is certainly now a one-party state and with the APC in control of federal suzerainty, the comrade governor has become the ultimate godfather of Edo politics but a political godfather guided by conscience, the public good and our collective morality and I wish him well in the days ahead.

http://www.punchng.com/election-watch/low-turnout-was-caused-by-vaudeville-of-ratiocinations-obahiagbon/
i just luv dis man to be interview evryday, if nt 4 anytin, 4 his vocabularies
Re: Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon by jtwest(m): 2:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin cry I will wait for the English version of this interview, meanwhile I pick up M̶̲̅Ɣ remote to watch recorded Nigeria decides

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N30,000 Minimum Wage Will Cause Inflation – Umahi / Supreme Court Nullifies Makinde's Sack Of LGA Chairmen, Councillors In Oyo State / Isaac Fayose: Atiku Plans To Install Emirs In Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.