Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja (38028 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / Fayose After The Fresh FM Challenge In Ibadan (photo) / Attack On Innocent Citizens By Fulani Herdsmen ( Graphic.pic ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Excellentmind: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
In what language does US want me to say that she is not welcome in Nigeria. Nigeria is a sovereign nation capable of running her affairs without external interference from any self rated super power. This message should be passed across to US and her citizens to stay off the track of Nigeria's affairs because we now know that they are devil clothed in the regalia of pope.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Emmaowolabia(m): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
Is true but the next government in US will be facing very terrible challenging situation as non of their government ever faced before. Now make everybody go tackle im own. Bad bele people, now that we have put them to shame having conducted both presidential and governorship elections successful, they are here with another threat. Thieves, una never know anything, Nigeria will soon be the united home for Africans then we will be competing with US in term of development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by osystein(m): 7:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
Can't the US leave my dear NAIJA alone, walahi..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by osystein(m): 7:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Emmaowolabia:
Is true but the next government in US will be facing very terrible challenging situation as non of their government ever faced before. Now make everybody go tackle im own. Bad bele people, now that we have put them to shame having conducted both presidential and governorship elections successful, they are here with another threat. Thieves, una never know anything, Nigeria will soon be the united home for Africans then we will be competing with US in term of development.

Totally agree, they are in decline while we're on the rise..

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by adieanthony6: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Na nw thay knw say dey go cum politics#
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by tecmon: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Looks like John Kerry now has an office in Lagos, next we will soon hear is GMB signs pact with Uncle Sam to station troops in Nigeria ! ( to be used against his opponents)
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by BiafranPrince: 7:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yeah, Kerry is right, Zoological republic of Nigeria will find it hard to protect the animals and baboons inside it, when we march for Biafra.

The whole world knows NA are bunch of useless civilian-punishing sissies, without foreign allies help, pretty much boys scout with outdated AK rifles.

If Nigeria says No Biafra, hehehe, we all will will perish here, no single soul exempted.

America will do well to watch us beat Zoological republic silly.

Revenge for 3 million lives they wasted. #BiafraMyCountry.

With my battalion under my command, all they wanna hear is march, the finest army in the history of man will march, purpose? to burn this zoo down.

All Hail Biafra.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by specco(m): 7:34pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin chai american government no go kill person with laughter,what do they really want from nigeria??

Your hatred for buhari is not as useless as your lack of common sense.....

I trust you,i know you will be talking nonsense as usual,What forced GEJ out from office is his cluelessness,bad governance and the bad advisers around him!!!very soon you will blame american government for the reason why you have not eaten since morning.grin

Only a fool will give an excuse for failure -nelson mandela...

But majority of you cretins blamed Gej for being dumped by your girl friends.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by grandstar(m): 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
the real problem are the suicide attacks. winning the war against BH will be easy but stopping the opportunist attacks especially suicide bombings will be tough. america defeated sadaam's forces but found it had containing the insurgency that arose.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by bionixs: 7:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
This is not a matter of Buhari been a general or not. Afteral,they have more tested generals than us. Buhari should open his eyes o. All the commendations ,Jega doing well ,much concerns about creditable election and stuffs like that is not for nothing. Time for brain and diplomacy to work. U.S is not father xmas and never leaves your reasources and the peace of any nation the way they met them
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by sweatlana: 7:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:
grin grin grin grin chai american government no go kill person with laughter,what do they really want from nigeria??

I trust you,i know you will be talking nonsense as usual,What forced GEJ out from office is his cluelessness,bad governance and the bad advisers around him!!!very soon you will blame american government for the reason why you have not eaten since morning.grin

Abeg shut up!
If u don't know ask questions
Buhari will soon discover that he made a deal with the devil called usa!
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by sweatlana: 7:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
The united States is the devil.
Give u with one hand take back with ten hands!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by grabs(m): 7:52pm On Apr 14, 2015
The US got this wrong. Boko Haram closed shop since Buhari got elected so there is no longer any terror threat to protect Nigerians from. The few cases we,ve had are just closing remarks.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Codyt(m): 8:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
wakacome:

This replies totally made my day!! PERFECT!!!

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ameriça should getaway with their fake fake predictions.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
freshdude99:

U sure say ur head korrect? Abi u don dey drink plenty craze dis days...
FOOL!!!!grin grin
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
specco:

But majority of you cretins blamed Gej for being dumped by your girl friends.
Cry of a looser.grin
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
sweatlana:

Abeg shut up!
If u don't know ask questions
Buhari will soon discover that he made a deal with the devil called usa!
You can go and drink rat poison or go and kiss hot iron!!!!grin grin
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by sunnedee: 8:59pm On Apr 14, 2015
Why USA taking paracetamol for Nigeria's headache?
Make them park well

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Daviddoma(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/u-s-predicts-challenge-in-protecting-nigerian-citizens/
grin
lalasticlala:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/u-s-predicts-challenge-in-protecting-nigerian-citizens/
I could remember d same US(JOHN KERRY) predicted Nigeria being divided in 2015.Bt I believed men tot will never b God tot.so US shld leave Nigeria along
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by BiafranPrince: 9:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
JUBILEE2000:
The US should have learnt by now that the destiny of Nigeria is in God's hands. Our God dissappoints the devices of the crafty so that their hands do not perform their enterprise

Don't be fooled broh, Satan has his headqtrs in Nigeria.
Wicked disorientated nation.

God gave up on us long time ago.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by nortcentrallord(m): 10:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can these people leave us alone for once?
Though I'm not a Buhari loyalist, But Uncle Sam should let us be, Let's see what Buhari has to offer. I'm gradually becoming wary of Uncle Sam(U.S)

They got Buhari into abuja with their propaganda and other works that are not visible right now so I expect him to do their bidding. buhari better wakes up from his dream.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by fritiyo: 10:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
MEILYN:
You are calling a General a puppet? The way you people see Buhari amuses me most times. Don't hope it, Buhari can never be a puppet. A low ranked military man behaves as if he is the oga at the top, talk more of an Ex General.

Bros Buhari is a puppet as someone as earlier said. only time will tell his level of puppet ness.

I have always complained of US so much desire to see things work in Nigeria to be very fishy.
We can not break no matter the strategy they want to use on us.
sorry i quote u n God bless
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by businessMODE(m): 10:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
there is no brave heart with CIA ...when you guys were bashing GEJ you didn't know what he was fighting against
PassingShot:
There shall surely be numerous challenges but with collective will we shall overcome.

Buhari has proven many times not to be a man of weak heart
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by prettyboi1(m): 10:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
It's high time we start looking to turn away from this US. They're the wolves in sheep clothing.
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by derecho(m): 11:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
MEILYN:
You are calling a General a puppet? The way you people see Buhari amuses me most times. Don't hope it, Buhari can never be a puppet. A low ranked military man behaves as if he is the oga at the top, talk more of an Ex General.
No be by gragra..No one says he's not determined but he needs wisdom and care. Look at how he's changing his campaign promises in less than 2wks.I wonder what he'll do when faced with reality.eg. That he's Nigeria's President subject to our constitution and not APC Creed.
He also needs the Support of Nigerians.I personally do not expect much from him cos desperation caused him to promise what he promised
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by rumomonga(m): 11:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Can these people leave us alone for once?
Though I'm not a Buhari loyalist, But Uncle Sam should let us be, Let's see what Buhari has to offer. I'm gradually becoming wary of Uncle Sam(U.S)

Looool!
And UK would be Uncle Kola
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by BraniacX(m): 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
jaybee3:

We definitely need joint collaboration to effectively fight off terrorism

I think they've found a new ally in GMB but it's obvious they can't be trusted

GMB ain't no fool though

I once heard a quote "ignorance is bliss"

You made me remember it again after so many years
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by BraniacX(m): 11:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
PassingShot:
There shall surely be numerous challenges but with collective will we shall overcome.

Buhari has proven many times not to be a man of weak heart

Yet throughout the electioneering campaigns i only saw a puppet with a puppeteer in the backstage whom i'll stake my money on to be thief-nubu, nice try though undecided
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by BraniacX(m): 11:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
jaybee3:

How did they force GEJ out?

Did they export Aliens that voted GEJ out?

Why do people always blame other people for their own woes?

It always pays to reflect on own performance before laying blames on others!

I think import will be the right word and yes they did.............chadeans and nigerien
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by donem: 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
Misogynist2014:
This country should mind its own business, what is the correlation that exists btw Nigeria and US? They think they can just meddle into issues which is not their business.

bro it beats my immagination, UK i expected to constantly pognoze in our internal affairs dont, so i wonder why always USA?
Re: U.S. Predicts Challenge In Protecting Nigerian Citizens By The New Govt In Abuja by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
I hope the aim of this group is NOT about seceding? Because it would just cause a civil war.

godgiftedigbe:
MOVEMENT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE NIGER DELTA INDIGENES (MOSUNDI) and our brethren from the SOUTH EAST are
now ready for self determination.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Clear Terrorists Out Of Dicher (photos) / Promotion Of Osinbajo, Aisha Buhari’s ADC's Raises Dust / President Jonathan Looks Very Dapper In This Suit (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.