Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? (39080 Views)

Single Mum Dresses Up Like A Man To Celebrate Father's Day (Photos) / This Lagos Bride Wanted Her Late Mum To Be Part Of Her Wedding, So She Did This! / She Lied About Her Sick Mum To Be With Another Man All Through The Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by 1stola: 8:42am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Don't mind Dyt. She should tell us why she's not married yet. Her child should be like 4 or 5 years old and she's still languishing in spinster-hood forming not ready abi not seen the right person.

Little does she know that guys just want to hit it and move on and will promise all the gold in heaven to just have a taste. Make she dey dia dey zuzu.
No mind that muntulu ngbeke jor
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:

cheesy cheesy
My son is just 2.5yrs
See as you increase him age

And did I ever day I am single?
You want to apply abi
Iyamu far taken
cheesy cheesy
You see. It means he will live long niyen.

Meanwhile, I aint applying for nada. There are enough people in society who would go for whatever it is you have to offer. I assure you, I'm not in that demographic.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by zeb04(f): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:
I may be but I possess more sanity than any male in my lineage.
oh that's so sad y'all dumbheads.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Dyt(f): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

You see. It means he will live long niyen.

Meanwhile, I aint applying for nada. There are enough people in society who would go for whatever it is you have to offer. I assure you, I'm not in that demographic.

Then keep your whatever hatred yo yourself
The society don't need your kinds
But then I give you few more years
Time it is that you need

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:

Then keep your whatever hatred yo yourself
The society don't need your kinds
But then I give you few more years
Time it is that you need

Dyt, I've forgotten more than you'd ever learn and that's not for soundbites. Society needs people like me to keep sanity and balance, you may choose to not believe it but it's the truth. I don't hate single moms, I just won't marry them and would advise other men to look veerrrrry well before they leap into the abyss.

When I get married, I assure you, it won't be to a single mother. Oh, God forbid bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
zeb04:
oh that's so sad, my lineage is filled with dumbheads.
Ndo, o?
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Dyt(f): 9:12am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Dyt, I've forgotten more than you'd ever learn and that's not for soundbites. Society needs people like me to keep sanity and balance, you may choose to not believe it but it's the truth. I don't hate single moms, I just won't marry them and would advise other men to look veerrrrry well before they leap into the abyss.

When I get married, I assure you, it won't be to a single mother. Oh, God forbid bad thing.

OK
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by jaybee3(m): 9:32am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Don't mind Dyt. She should tell us why she's not married yet. Her child should be like 4 or 5 years old and she's still languishing in spinster-hood forming not ready abi not seen the right person.

Little does she know that guys just want to hit it and move on and will promise all the gold in heaven to just have a taste. Make she dey dia dey zuzu.
Like seriously, why are you acting a fool?
Are you privy to the circumstances surrounding their need to take such decisions?

Don't go judging people you know nothing about

I detest hypocrites with a passion, i'm sure all these ijiots will jump at the chance of marrying Genevieve

9 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 9:37am On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Like seriously, why are you acting a fool?
Are you privy to the circumstances surrounding their need to take such decisions?

Don't go judging people you know nothing about

I detest hypocrites with a passion, i'm sure all these ijiots will jump at the chance of marrying Genevieve
Heys oponu, dapada. I'm under no obligation to tow your line of folly. What silly circumstances necessitate the choice of being a single parent. If it's beyond their power, it's no longer a choice is it?

Just because you get off sniffing single mothers' panties doesn't make it a legitimate penchant. If you're married to a slut, I'm not to blame. You made your choice and I will make mine. You can sniff Dyt's undies for all I care. If you want to show her love, feel free to pm her. I'm not interested in a tryst reetard.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Nursy(f): 9:38am On Apr 16, 2015
U said some, definitely there are still good ones. I respect ur decision cos me too won't want to marry a man with a child. But if I see a good man with a child I can still marry.
Fourwinds:
yeah. did u read Point number 4.?? dat alone can stop a man from marrying a single mother. for me I don't want to take d risk
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Dyt(f): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Heys oponu, dapada. I'm under no obligation to tow your line of folly. What silly circumstances necessitate the choice of being a single parent. If it's beyond their power, it's no longer a choice is it?

Just because you get off sniffing single mothers' panties doesn't make it a legitimate penchant. If you're married to a slut, I'm not to blame. You made your choice and I will make mine. You can sniff Dyt's undies for all I care. If you want to show her love, feel free to pm her. I'm not interested in a tryst reetard.

Dude
Watch it
angry angry
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 9:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:

Dude
Watch it
angry angry
Fvck off my mentions and get your kitten off while you're at it. Does this place look like your bedroom?
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by jaybee3(m): 9:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Absolutely no point hyperventilating over a non-issue.
You aren’t attracted to them and I’m sure they had be other people’s cup of tea.

Just don’t come here trying to force your nonsensical inconsequential opinion on others

We all have the freedom to make own choices so you do you and let others do whatever they are comfortable with.

10 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 9:59am On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:

Absolutely no point hyperventilating over a non-issue.
You aren’t attracted to them and I’m sure they had be other people’s cup of tea.

Just don’t come here trying to force your nonsensical inconsequential opinion on others

We all have the freedom to make own choices so you do you and let others do whatever they are comfortable with.
Niggah, swerve with your hypocrisy. I have forced my opinions on noone. I have simply vehemently presented my take on this issue. You're at liberty to disagree, not to tell me what to say.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by acaolly1(m): 10:01am On Apr 16, 2015
To me, i can marry a single mother if she told me at the start of the relationship. its not a disease. But if she hides it, i will hate such woman.

if i love her, i will also adopt her son/daughter and train them to University level.

LOVE is the most important thing.

If a man says am crazy, why are you sleeping with another man wife who has children

Why are some men dating single Mothers and not ready to marry them (it seems the guy is only interested in her P****SY) why
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by oyetunder(m): 10:08am On Apr 16, 2015
What a critical topic! There are many reasons behind this. Looking closely most of the single moms are still busy repeating the same mistakes they made. Don't be surprise to see most of them still extremely proud, choosy, suspicious, temperamental and slippery. High percentage of them also turn themselves to Dracula's preying on married men and thereby not even allowing willing suitors to have enough confidence in them. Many of them are quick to conclude that they have nothing to lose again, and so galivanting becomes the order of living. Also, many single moms who are jobless are always hunting for men who are capable of their loads, they like bombarding suitors with conditions. It is true, many parents don't like their sons to marry such women, they have their own justifiable reasons atimes as there are many women who are ready to have 5 kids for five separate fathers. All I know is that if single moms are sincere, honest, focus and bold enough to retrace their steps to wherever they have missed it, definitely there are decent men available to be theirs.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by jaybee3(m): 10:09am On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Niggah, swerve with your hypocrisy. I have forced my opinions on noone. I have simply vehemently presented my take on this issue. You're at liberty to disagree, not to tell me what to say.

It’s not in my place to do that bro.

I only engaged you because you decided to deviate from the topic on discourse by attacking DYT for her PERSONAL choice which she is extremely comfortable with

5 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 11:21am On Apr 16, 2015
jaybee3:

It’s not in my place to do that bro.

I only engaged you because you decided to deviate from the topic on discourse by attacking DYT for her PERSONAL choice which she is extremely comfortable with
Oh, sorry for attacking Dyt, then. I clearly underestimated your love for her. Tell her I said sorry.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by temmym4(m): 11:28am On Apr 16, 2015
Dyt:
Duh!!!
Who says its hard to get suitors?
cheesy cheesy
They keep rolling in in triple folds
U attract what u want biko
I know lots of single mums that men are pleading to marry them
Even singles never get that kain attention
Bikonu speak for yourself alone
Its no freaking challenge
Accept me with my baggage or take a long walk
No time to waste
*whistling*
And wiggle comes to mind

lol. Are u a single mum? No offence smiley

For the record, what this sis posted only happens in fantasy land, not here
No need to give false hope, lets be candid.

Who says suitors keep rolling in triple folds? for who? single mums? lol. if they do, then probably u do package yourself firmly and those guys never knew you v got an issue yet. Tell them about it and they are gone

You dont attract what you want, biko. if you are very lucky and prayerful, u might get close to that and it is just a "once in a lifetime opportunity" otherwise you either end up with what u see when the time keeps ticking to the end.

When has "single mums" started getting attention better than the Singles? grin

Moral lesson. No man wants to End up with an "AFTER 1" based on the disadvantages/circumstances that surrounds it. Ask the experienced ones.
It might be easy for the lovey-dovey guys to say, yes they can. but in reality, most of these guys gets fed up along the way.
It takes only the grace of God, extreme Maturity and a strong love for a Man to accept a single mum without any future complications thereafter.
Ladies, use your head. Don't put a permanent stain on your future!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 12:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
temmym4:

It might be easy for the lovey-dovey guys to say, yes they can. but in reality, most of these guys gets fed up along the way.
It takes only the grace of God, extreme Maturity and a strong love for a Man to accept a single mum without any future complications thereafter.
Ladies, use your head. Don't put a permanent stain on your future!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

When Jesus, in his parables, compared the kingdom of God with a field was the kingdom that lowly? Please go to school before you quote me. Thanks.

why does Nigeria, quotes stuff, or compare stuff in their life to the bible... comparing ur fellow human being/woman to properties is not only degrading, but make you a hypocrite of ur so called Christianity.. If the woman is married before, and the husband abuse her, then she got divorced, are you saying she is old cargo and shouldn't find another guy becos she has kids... angry

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 3:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
ikp4succes:

why does Nigeria, quotes stuff, or compare stuff in their life to the bible... comparing ur fellow human being/woman to properties is not only degrading, but make you a hypocrite of ur so called Christianity.. If the woman is married before, and the husband abuse her, then she got divorced, are you saying she is old cargo and shouldn't find another guy becos she has kids... angry

Nna, we're not on the same level. Google the word 'analogy' and look for one of your mates to argue with. Don't stain me with your basicness
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
Fairgodwin:

Thank you. But just to set the record straight, I have no problem marrying such a woman - depending on the circumstances surrounding her single motherhood. And moreso, if she's a lady of strong character and class and has been able to 'build herself' over time.

fair enough
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Nna, we're not on the same level. Google the word 'analogy' and look for one of your mates to argue with. Don't stain me with your basicness

"A new car has more value than second, third, or fourth hand. It's simple logic, really."

So a single lady has more value than a Single mum, doesn't that so called analogy scream property value.. undecided .. So if you marry now and ur wife give birth, ur wife's value has reduced abi ?

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by creepsyme(f): 7:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Timbuktuo:

Abeg, don't bring lies here. So, men have left the relatively unspoiled and are searching foe women with children to marry? All liars will go to hell, I hope you know that. We're not talking about men with low sperm count here o, we're talking healthy virile men. Single mothers can make do with the biological dregs of society, we healthy ones wouldn't mind. grin
because u are sounding insultive am not gonna indulge in any argument with you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Cherlene(f): 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Good evening

This subject captured my observation.
Afterall, I am a single mother.

I would not INEVITABLY say it is BURDENSOME for single-mothers to encounter an acceptable keen male, whom is interested in a MATRIMONY relationship.

Regards,
Cherlene.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Juvante(m): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
I have read all the comments so far and I will say it's a bit comical. I will say that it is easier for single dads to get any lady that they really want, than for single mom to get guys to be involved with them! I think that it's just a case of economics on the part of the ladies, and a case of comparative scale on the part of the guys.
As for me, I am currently in a relationship with a single mom. Though, it's not all sunshine and roses, but with understanding and love, you can bet your ass that we will make it.
Thanks
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Timbuktuo: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
ikp4succes:

"A new car has more value than second, third, or fourth hand. It's simple logic, really."

So a single lady has more value than a Single mum, doesn't that so called analogy scream property value.. undecided .. So if you marry now and ur wife give birth, ur wife's value has reduced abi ?

I said google 'analogy'.

Meanwhile, different things hold different value for different people. How could a single woman be more valuable to a married man than a woman who birthed and cares for his kids? Dude, you're plumbing the depths here.
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Ewuro4: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cherlene:
Good evening

This subject captured my observation.
Afterall, I am a single mother.

I would not INEVITABLY say it is BURDENSOME for single-mothers to encounter an acceptable keen male, whom is interested in a MATRIMONY relationship.

Regards,
Cherlene.

You're welcome Char' grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Cherlene(f): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Ewuro4:

You're welcome Char' grin

Thank you, very warm-hearted of you.

Cherlene

1 Like

Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Nobody: 6:13am On Apr 17, 2015
Dyt:

Loool,you lie!
Re: Why Is It A Challenge For Single Mum's To Get Married? by Exceed15: 10:37am On Feb 25, 2023
Dyt:
Duh!!!
Who says its hard to get suitors?
cheesy cheesy
They keep rolling in in triple folds
U attract what u want biko
I know lots of single mums that men are pleading to marry them
Bikonu speak for yourself alone
Its no freaking challenge
Accept me with my baggage or take a long walk

Dey deceive yourself...dem just wan chop u Waka..know this n have peace
No time to waste
*whistling*
And wiggle comes to mind

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Pregnant For Over 4 Years, Gives Birth After Husband Left Her / Please Help Save My Marriage / Ochuko Uzere: Missing Person, Lost At Sea In Patani River And Its Environs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.