Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank (1796 Views)

18 Year Old Girl Uses Her Boyfriend's Testicles To Blend Her Makeup / Gang Leaks Nude Pictures Of Female Police Officer In Revenge / I Just Lost My Fiancee To A Bad Prank Gone Wrong...women Are Selfish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mrsylver: 6:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
A 27-year-old got revenge on her boyfriend by glueing his testicles and bottom to a chair for a really bad prank with her dog, Czech Republic

Erik Meldik paid a very painful price for pretending to put Dominika Petrinova’s pet dog Sam in the washing machine, besides, he had posted the video online where it quickly went viral. The young woman had been furious with her boyfriend even though he revealed it was a joke and said he was sorry… she got revenge a few days later.

She told him she had a nice birthday surprise for him waiting in the bedroom: she put him in blimdfolds, led him to the room, undressed him and made him sit on a chair. After awhile he found himself stuck by his bottom and genitals to waxing tape, while Dominika videod him trying to set himself free.

Finall Erik rips the chair free and runs through the house screaming with her laughing behind him. Dominika said: “I was really upset when I thought Sam was in the washing machine. Erik was running after me saying he was sorry but he clearly wasn’t because he was filming it and put it all online. Well, now I am pretty sure he is genuinely sorry.”

Watch video:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=ebP3QBtmP6k

Download video using WAP.NAIJ.COM
http://wap.naij.com/youtube/view/ebP3QBtmP6k

SOURCE:
http://www.naij.com/421741-woman-glues-boyfriends-testicles-to-chair-in-revenge-prank.html
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mira4u: 6:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
grin grin serves him right. tongue
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by SeverusSnape(m): 6:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Please don't try this at home.
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by InZA: 6:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
I was even holding my "package" as I was watching it embarassed

That thing has got to hurt like crazy grin

I figure if it was a typical Nigerian girl she would have been like "atoin atoin you wee die dia today" grin
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by Cutehector(m): 7:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
Witches....

1 Like

Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by icebebe(f): 7:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
SeverusSnape:
u dnt av a say grin

Super glue mmmmm...
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mostHandsome01: 7:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Crazy whites with their cheese brains!
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by Houseofglam7(f): 8:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
This def went too far!
Not watching that video at all
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mrsylver: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Houseofglam7:
This def went too far!
Not watching that video at all
Why na ?
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mrsylver: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
mira4u:
grin grin serves him right. tongue

Can you do that?
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mrsylver: 3:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Good advice
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by mira4u: 4:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrsylver:

Can you do that?

cheesy what do you think? its called 'sweet revenge'. tongue
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by Houseofglam7(f): 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2015
mrsylver:

Why na ?

Damn scary!
Re: Photos & Video: Woman Glues Boyfriend's Testicles To Chair In Revenge Prank by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
It's so on. . . next thing I'd have done is cut her hair with scissors.

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Help! She Just Scared Me / Gay Man Wearing A Wedding Gown:this Life Don Finish Oh / Why “no Kissing” Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.