Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony (8059 Views)

The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony / Preparations In Its Final Stages At The Eagles Square Ahead Of The Handover.pics / See Photos Of Buhari And His Children In Abuja As They Prepare For The Handover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by darlenese(f): 2:12am On Apr 15, 2015
webincomeplus:

Don't mind the goofs, including the st.u.pid lecturer who doesn't know jack about Nigerian laws. To think an opposition party would replace a deceased elected candidate is even senseless.

Nigerian lecturers teaching their students bullsh.it since 1972AD.

I think u should do ur findings instead of insulting others!
If Buhari dies before the swearing in, GEJ is the 2nd candidate with the highest vote so he takes the seat of the President, but if buhari dies after the swearing in, Osinbanjo takes over as President and appoint his vice.
There no need insulting anyone, you can get your fact from the constitution.

I reject Death for the President-elect IJN
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by webincomeplus(m): 4:58am On Apr 15, 2015
omenalfa:

You didn't answer the question

Who is elected? the candidate or the party?

You have comprehension problems? I answered your question both directly and indirectly, and you still typed this? See your answer in the first line of the second paragraph. OK, to spare you the stress, the PARTY was elected, not the individual (as held by the Nigerian constitution).
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by Badguytinz(m): 5:16am On Apr 15, 2015
The poor boy just asked a question, I doubt he's wishing death....
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by drake2(m): 6:32am On Apr 15, 2015
youngpol:
And is this supposed to be funny?

Death wishes ain't funny oh. Remember those wishes came more from the state where ur school is located.

2 Likes

Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by urchbarbie(f): 6:56am On Apr 15, 2015
babyosisi:

Then he will be buried
What is the confusion? grin
lolx. Tnx for solving d issue.

1 Like

Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by wordcat(m): 6:57am On Apr 15, 2015
youngpol:
Silence it is yet again..

Lol my lecturer say,,,,,,,,
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by anigbajumo(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
fritiyo:

Nigerians did not vote for his deputy rather they voted for buhari as a condidate.
constitutional, if buhari dies (God forbid) before the sworn in which i pray will mot happen to him, GEJ will be sworn in as the president been the runner up in the election.
Na yer house constituition b dat.......
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by fritiyo: 7:56am On Apr 15, 2015
holatin:
men you dumb no be small oooo
Guy why are u insulting me na.
his vice can only be sworn in as the president when buhari takes oath of office. if not he is not recognised.
pls stop insulting u mean on social ntwork to debate on issues frnd.
God bless u.
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by tit(f): 7:57am On Apr 15, 2015
if he dies, we will bury him.
and sing Arise O compatrioooots!
the we will go and eat rice in the evening.
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by Ussyberry(m): 8:05am On Apr 15, 2015
youngpol:
Same question my lecturer asked and the whole class kept very quiet. He answered it though, says Jonathan would continue his rule as if nothing happened since the he's the candidate with 2nd highest votes. I've silently been praying nobody gets any ideas and Buhari isn't nabbed before he's sworn in.

Sai Buhari.

Pls kindly leave that school as your lecturer knows not.
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by francizy(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2015
tit:
if he dies, we will bury him.
and sing Arise O compatrioooots!
the we will go and eat rice in the evening.

Hahahahaaha, chai! Tit you always make me laugh.. grin

Make we no wish am death oh, else ISIS go enter Nigeria den merge with Boko haram..

He better stay alive and finish his 4 years before he's voted out..
Re: What If Buhari Died Before The Handover Ceremony by tola9ja: 12:13am On Apr 16, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ retain the post cool cool cool. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

[size=18pt]you and your father and uncle see what you all lack in your skull[/size]

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre / The Igbos Are A Minority In Nigeria: Truth. / Atiku To Hold Mega Rally In Adamawa Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.