Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,692 members, 7,813,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer (49028 Views)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by emmykk(m): 5:25am On Apr 15, 2015
cozy7:
Stop lying! I don't no what's wrong with these PDP PEOPLE.....always thinking others are fools.
How come d ttransformer disappeared after u lost election??
So u gave them "transformer" bcoz of d stupid "transformation" PDP portrays! God don catch you. You hv lost both your transformer n d election.
APC should therefore change the old transformer forthwith.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Skoopy(m): 5:29am On Apr 15, 2015
At the very least, he deserves the benefit of doubt.

Change has come.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by donaktv: 5:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Hehehehe This type na the one wey dey collect everything when him break up with him babe.

Enjoy Chakam here joor ==> http://www.donaktv.com/dj-donak-chakam-acoustic-version/
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by iGeneral: 6:31am On Apr 15, 2015
This guy that lost scandalously is already talking 2019 and threatening that his desire to serve Oyo people has not diminished. What?
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by ghidefemi(m): 6:31am On Apr 15, 2015
[color=#990000]
shammah1:
This morning, we read that the PDP governorship candidate in Oyo state, Teslim Folarin, allegedly removed a transformer he donated to a community after he lost in the election. Well. he just released a statement saying it's not true. Read below...

"It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.
Fact; I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the truth.

I have since contacted members of Sabo community and they confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

Which brings me to the worrying conclusion that a well orchestrated and sophisticated campaign of calumny has begun against my person as a precursor to the 2019 elections. I would advice my supporters to take heart and remain peaceful as this is only one in a long line of attacks that I will expect from enemies of my progress.

For now it is a time for healing and introspection, we have had a long campaign and everyone needs to rest and thank God for his or her life before asking God to prolong our lives to the said 2019.

I thank the good people of Oyo state for your continued support."

One love.

Oloye Teslim Folarin
PDP Gov Candidate Oyo State

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/statement-from-oyo-governorship.html?m=1
[/color]

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by eunisam: 6:35am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:
I smell Damage Control.
- How can they want to sell a Transformer meant for the entire community?
- If Jonathan gave the electricity, they will not even be able to go close.
- Why should the Elders and the Youths be dragging who will sell it first, who sent them.

I insist this is Damage Control. I would have believed if it was never moved.
what is Damage Control?just want to learn
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by eunisam: 6:38am On Apr 15, 2015
Picture or video of the transformer
tommy2912:
Lies.....saw the Transformer in front of his house in Oluyole Estate withe hyab that carried it. Don't be deceive
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Faraidi(m): 6:39am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
stupid black fool

PDP alws funny
After listening to his side of the story you still call him a fool.I think you are the greatest fool
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Gpw7643: 6:40am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by asiwajumi(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2015
tommy2912:
Lies.....saw the Transformer in front of his house in Oluyole Estate withe hyab that carried it. Don't be deceive
what will u gain in leading plpp wrongly wit your foolishness.questions for u. Do u see the name of the community written on it? Is that the only community he has given transformer? Think na. This man still have ambition.do u think he will sense so low to do something that will tarnish him name?
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by egift(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2015
eunisam:
what is Damage Control?just want to learn

dam·age con·trol
noun: damage control; modifier noun: damage-control; noun: damage limitation; plural noun: damage limitations

action taken to limit the damaging effects of an accident or error.
"the cost of doing damage control after problems reach the crisis stage"

The Politician acted in anger after losing election. He angrily sent his boys to remove the Transformer he donated to the community (probably, he did not get votes there, despite his gift). Now the Damage Control, he is claiming the Youth from the village and the Elders are dragging who will sell it. First it was people of the community who got angry when his boys were removing it. Secondly, why should the community be dragging who sell it first when the need and does not belong to one individual?
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by demio007: 6:49am On Apr 15, 2015
if the guy is APC, i will say the story is true, PDP guys are mature in character , it shows in how they all congratulate their opponents, but not APC (bad losers)
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Rexyl(m): 6:53am On Apr 15, 2015
raumdeuter:
PDP is a scam

All sensible Nigerians reject PDP

May God save Nigeria and guide us right. It's unfortunate that we don't have the right parties and most of the time we don't have right leaders, and the major parties are a big SCAM. We have all seen they are for scam. Honestly speaking their foundations are based on scam, esp pdp and apc

Those who formed and destroyed pdp make the majority of governors, reps and senators of apc in the northern parts. And majority of voters they used to secure votes were underage.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by olayinka63: 6:54am On Apr 15, 2015
why is it that it was the PDP youths that took the transformer? why not the collaboration of all the youths in that community, something is fishy
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by uchennaq(m): 7:03am On Apr 15, 2015
But why can't media houses contact him first to know what happened. What if he is telling the truth. Nigerian reporters are lazy, once one publish trash others will just follow without proper investigation. This is really bad.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 15, 2015
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by dollarlander: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2015
The power of the media. This is good for our politicians. The ones that are still living in the obscured world should wake up, there is no hidden place for them.

Other social media are still coming that if you fart in Japan we can smell it in bayelsa. Tell me where you go hide. Lol.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by dollarlander: 7:19am On Apr 15, 2015
WYman2:
[size=15pt]Nigerian's pls help a student,who is in trouble.
I have been seeking help,for over one month now and it is not yet coming.
all the people that called,just disappointment.
Am sorry for bringing this kind of issue here,but I have no option than to seek help.anywere.I can get..
I don't want to go into my personal details.
that would be for anyone who ask of it but I just want to say a little about my ordeal..
I am a student of NOUN university,studyin B.s.c criminology and security studies,who has been doing well.
I am responsible for my school fees,right from primary school,cos my dad didn't see any need,giving us eduction,but deep inside me.I refused to subcribe to his ideology and I wanted the best for my family,cos our condition was terrible,"financially".
My mom had to take care of our education.7 of us.
has the first.I couldn't stand the sight of seeing her go through all does suffering.
Just to give us eduction,so I left home and started hustlin from primary 5 and I took care of my school fees right from then till I graduated from secondary,now am in the university and was doing well,until I invested all I had in an importation business which leta turned out to be a scam,now am down to zero.
My school fees has elapsed, for a long time now.
I don't even attend lectures and can not write exams,which ironically means,that I will have to withdraw from school.
I would have gone for student loan,but I have tried to secure a student loan before,when I got scholarship to study outside and needed money for my papers,but it was frustrating cos I have no one to stand for me.

The amount in question is,N52,000 and am ready to work for it,if necessary.
I am not saying you should dash me the money,a loan will be well appreciated and am ready to use all my school,birth,state of origin cartificate's, infact all my earthly possesion as a collactorall for the loan
Pls nigerian's. I know so many people bring fake story about such matters online,so am ready to corporate with anybody who can help verify this story.I live in abuja.

[size=15pt]please,I want to appeal to those,who called,and at the end keep posting me.
after calling and showing interest in helping,I stopped posting this article online.
what I get at the end is posting,..you are not doing any good to my situation.instead,u are worsinin it,the time I would have use to get help,is wat you are wasting. by making me to stop posting this online..
I did my best to corperate and even sent my school registration NO and study centre for
comfirmation..
I am not saying,they should dash me this money.I can work for it,just that am not fit right now to raise the the money and exam,is around the corner..
[/size]
[size=15pt]
I WILL BE VERY GREATFUL,IF ANY ONE CAN ASSIST ME WITH A LOAN INSTEAD

SOM1 QUOTED ME,QUESTIONIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THIS STORY.
IF YOU HAvE UR RESERVATIONS CONCERNIN THE CREDIBILITY OF THiS STORY.
YOU CAN MEET UP WITH ME,SO WE COULD GO,TO MY STUDY CENTRE TOGEDA FOR COMFIRMATION OR AT MY SCHOOL HEAD OFFICE,AT WUSE,HERE IN ABUJA
[/size]

Could this be another Yahoo yahoo story. What shall we call this 9ira 9ira story. Or 9ira-yahoo.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by spenca: 7:21am On Apr 15, 2015
shammah1:
This morning, we read that the PDP governorship candidate in Oyo state, Teslim Folarin, allegedly removed a transformer he donated to a community after he lost in the election. Well. he just released a statement saying it's not true. Read below...

"It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.
Fact; I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the truth.

I have since contacted members of Sabo community and they confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

Which brings me to the worrying conclusion that a well orchestrated and sophisticated campaign of calumny has begun against my person as a precursor to the 2019 elections. I would advice my supporters to take heart and remain peaceful as this is only one in a long line of attacks that I will expect from enemies of my progress.

For now it is a time for healing and introspection, we have had a long campaign and everyone needs to rest and thank God for his or her life before asking God to prolong our lives to the said 2019.

I thank the good people of Oyo state for your continued support."

One love.

Oloye Teslim Folarin
PDP Gov Candidate Oyo State

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/statement-from-oyo-governorship.html?m=1

Chai! This guy can lie but wait 2019? Already , guy you no carry second o ,nA fourth!!
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by mekadinho(f): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
stupid black fool

PDP alws funny
WHY D NAMES NAA? THE MAN JUST CLEARED THE AIR AND ALL U CAN DO IS NAME CALLING...? ARE U NOT THE BIGGER STU.PID BLACK FOO.L HERE, GO LEARN SOME MANNER, OR RATHER, GO AND GROW UP.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by tsdarkside(m): 7:22am On Apr 15, 2015
fee dee fee....thunda fire una...
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 15, 2015
dollarlander:

Could this be another Yahoo yahoo story. What shall we call this 9ira 9ira story. Or 9ira-yahoo.
does it look like a yahoo story?
It you have ur reservations,you can meet me urself,so we would go to my study centre or our head office in abuja here,for comfirmation.

If I turn down your invitation,please come here and inform the forum members
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Strongfaze(m): 7:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Something is not kosher about this tale which mimics a swinging pendulum. #why would dey want to sell the much needed transformer?#
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by XBLadez: 7:29am On Apr 15, 2015
cozy7:
Stop lying! I don't no what's wrong with these PDP PEOPLE.....always thinking others are fools.
So u gave them "transformer" bcoz of d stupid "transformation" PDP portrays! God don catch you. You hv lost both your transformer n d election.
Your rant was highly foolish and meaningless! And shame to all those liking this post. Transformer disappeared overnight and the APC media, without confirming from the donor, started accusing him of taking it back coz he lost. We all know what political thugs can do when irate. Get your facts right next time and stop being a nuisance online.
Thank me later!
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by neyur: 7:37am On Apr 15, 2015
agarawu23:
stupid black fool

PDP alws funny

Home-training is far-away from you...
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by tsdarkside(m): 7:38am On Apr 15, 2015
fee dee fee...MUST GO!!! angry angry angry
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Okudiover(m): 7:43am On Apr 15, 2015
grin grin This one small now see Ifeanyi Uba wey contest Anambra guvnor last year under labour party and came 4th behind APC, PDP and APGA. Uba called a meeting of his campaign coordinators purportedly to thank them for their efforts. On getting there he (Uba) and his many thugs beat up the coordinators, collected the cars he gave them and forced some to sign aggreements to refund him some money.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by hush15: 7:59am On Apr 15, 2015
cozy7:

O ga o. Na so your hate for PDP reach? Why are people always ready to react at every opportunity given to condemn PDP like as if PDP never did anything good.

The last time I check, the peace of mind you have to spit this trash was courtesy them, if not, you might have been homeless in the name of civil war and strife.

Just incase you have not been following, it was never written that the transformer was taken and returned to his house but was still within that community. Maybe some overzealous and trouble makers just felt like taking advantage of the situation, doing what they where not sent to do, thinking they doing him a favor. However, the man has come out to say his own side of the story and I think we should be fair to him, give him the benefit of doubt. What if he was saying the truth!

We should desist from all this extreme negative views about PDP. For me, when it matters most, they acted honorably. The president proved it time and time again. Was it when he call orubebe or when he called buhari or by refusing to contest at the tribunals or more so, reminding us that politics is not worth the blood of any Nigerians constantly. You might think those are personal choices but then again, those are the characters that constitutes the party as you would have rightly observed, everybody in that party has followed suit. Even the APC nigerians are shouting is still yet to act honorably for the sake of peace. I put it to the whole world to mention one APC candidate who has called any PDP who won in the last concluded elections, even in Gombe? Rather, they resort to voilence and to go to tribunals cos their party at the center will be in charge when the tribunals are setup?

They're are some virtues we shouldn't overlook that guides and help us believe in which to support cos those values and virtues tells us who they are and what they capable of.

PDP might have being whatever you viewed them in the past but I can tell you, they are changing. They are evolving. With the unstable and bad eggs gone, maybe conceding this defeat is what they need to reorganise and be more purposeful and peoplefriendly reoriented.

Its like the bible saying, the once rejected stone, will once again be the chief cornerstonen so let us not be quick to condemn cos it might that same party that will deliver your very expectations...
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by tsdarkside(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2015
hush15:

O ga o. Na so your hate for PDP reach? Why are people always ready to react at every opportunity given to condemn PDP like as if PDP never did anything good.

The last time I check, the peace of mind you have to spit this trash was courtesy them, if not, you might have been homeless in the name of civil war and strife.

Just incase you have not been following, it was never written that the transformer was taken and returned to his house but was still within that community. Maybe some overzealous and trouble makers just felt like taking advantage of the situation, doing what they where not sent to do, thinking they doing him a favor. However, the man has come out to say his own side of the story and I think we should be fair to him, give him the benefit of doubt. What if he was saying the truth!

We should desist from all this extreme negative views about PDP. For me, when it matters most, they acted honorably. The president proved it time and time again. Was it when he call orubebe or when he called buhari or by refusing to contest at the tribunals or more so, reminding us that politics is not worth the blood of any Nigerians constantly. You might think those are personal choices but then again, those are the characters that constitutes the party as you would have rightly observed, everybody in that party has followed suit. Even the APC nigerians are shouting is still yet to act honorably for the sake of peace. I put it to the whole world to mention one APC candidate who has called any PDP who won in the last concluded elections, even in Gombe? Rather, they resort to voilence and to go to tribunals cos their party at the center will be in charge when the tribunals are setup?

They're are some virtues we shouldn't overlook that guides and help us believe in which to support cos those values and virtues tells us who they are and what they capable of.

PDP might have being whatever you viewed them in the past but I can tell you, they are changing. They are evolving. With the unstable and bad eggs gone, maybe conceding this defeat is what they need to reorganise and be more purposeful and peoplefriendly reoriented.

Its like the bible saying, the once rejected stone, will once again be the chief cornerstonen so let us not be quick to condemn cos it might that same party that will deliver your very expectations...

whatever...me i only know,fee dee fee MUST GOOOOOOO!!!
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Reference(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2015
ijbeauty:
Same thing Uba of PDP did last year when he lost in last year poll in Anambra state... He shamefully chased and collected the motorcycle he gave out during campaign....

Well, I don't know if that's the trend in the party but its just disgracing and awful...

Is there something I don't get or what. Someone gave something to get elected and he didn't. What is the scam in taking it back. It is the donor that was scammed. Nigerians should draw the line between politics and governance so that this viscious feudalistic overlording will end. Is Teslim Folarin PHCN to provide infrastructure. That is an issue of governance. He clearly did this as a political deal. And it went wrong so he can call it off.

It is the people that should be ashamed at this situation. The government they elect CANNOT and they go venting their spleen on a person who SHOULD not. Everything is just upside down. I don't just get it in Nigeria of today. People sell their souls on the cheap and then wonder why they are being led like cattle. Next time they bring a transformer. Just burn the bloody thing to the ground rather than fight to keep it from a politician you have scammed.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by dollarlander: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
WYman2:
does it look like a yahoo story?
It you have ur reservations,you can meet me urself,so we would go to my study centre or our head office in abuja here,for comfirmation.

If I turn down your invitation,please come here and inform the forum members

Hun uh! So you are serious. Okay don't worry send me your first bank account no. I will send what I can afford to you.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by cy22me(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2015
story story ........

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.