Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer (49031 Views)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by infobiz9ja(m): 10:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
lipsrsealed Lips sealed
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Seaen(m): 10:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
How many times will this hit front page
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by tola9ja: 10:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by LordCenturion(m): 10:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
kennygee:
Hope he is not contesting any position again.

I hope so, Useless man, he thinks we have dummy brain like him,,,, let him continue to deceive himself

1 Like

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by shammah1(m): 10:58pm On Apr 14, 2015
I posted this first before the one that made FP
Seaen:
How many times will this hit front page
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by godoluwa(m): 11:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
tommy2912:
Lies.....saw the Transformer in front of his house in Oluyole Estate withe hyab that carried it. Don't be deceive
kindly show us d pics of d said transformer dat u saw infront of his house. am not a fan of Teslim Folarin because he is not worth it but I hate turning myself to a FOOOL if I believe unconfirmed story because only a FOOOL will do that. show us d pix when it was at Sabo & the pix at Oluyole, d pix must show d number on the said transformer. if u cant do this, GUY LOCK UP!

4 Likes

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by GenOrumov: 11:01pm On Apr 14, 2015
People are fast to post fake news all in a bid to be the first to break the news without confirming if the matter is true or false nor getting to the root of the issue and this social media thingy has now become a tool to spread evil news and rumours faster than the speed of light.
Even if this particularly case is true, subsequent issues should be properly investigated before it is reported as news before it misrepresents/misinterprets and eventually end up painting the parties involved black unjustly.

1 Like

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by matthew41(m): 11:05pm On Apr 14, 2015
The gate of hell is wide open to receive some people..SEE LIE!!!
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by adioolayi(m): 11:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
shammah1:
I posted this first before the one that made FP
That's a lie guy....time don't lie! I posted mine past 7pm...you posted this past 8pm....I guess I did it first and it's already in front page...it shouldn't be duplicated
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by unclejb2(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
shammah1:
This morning, we read that the PDP governorship candidate in Oyo state, Teslim Folarin, allegedly removed a transformer he donated to a community after he lost in the election. Well. he just released a statement saying it's not true. Read below...

"It is with sadness that I learnt of a particular incident which purportedly took place in the Sabo area of Ibadan on Sunday. I understand that a transformer which I had donated to the community was the subject of controversy between the youths of the area and some leaders with either side accusing the other of trying to sell the transformer. The PDP youths in the area subsequently took the transformer to a safe place within Sabo area itself pending an amicable resolution which I understand was resolved by the leaders of the community.
Fact; I was not aware of this incident until this morning when I was woken up with headlines all over the internet that I had taken back the transformer because I had lost an election. It is instructive to note that no media house had even contacted me to find out the truth.

I have since contacted members of Sabo community and they confirmed that the matter has been resolved.

Which brings me to the worrying conclusion that a well orchestrated and sophisticated campaign of calumny has begun against my person as a precursor to the 2019 elections. I would advice my supporters to take heart and remain peaceful as this is only one in a long line of attacks that I will expect from enemies of my progress.

For now it is a time for healing and introspection, we have had a long campaign and everyone needs to rest and thank God for his or her life before asking God to prolong our lives to the said 2019.

I thank the good people of Oyo state for your continued support."

One love.

Oloye Teslim Folarin
PDP Gov Candidate Oyo State

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/04/statement-from-oyo-governorship.html?m=1
So na because of election u donate transformer? Pls go and bury ur head in shame. Nigeria does not need politicians who will only remember to do stuff for their people only when they need to be voted for.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by provostmk(m): 11:10pm On Apr 14, 2015
and u believed him.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
Hit like if you also think he is lying.

1 Like

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by tunnary(m): 11:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
Person wen get d transformer don carry him transformer go, oti gbe lo. Wait 4d gov elect to get u a new one, nex tym u vote wisely.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Slow547: 11:14pm On Apr 14, 2015
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by abdulskulboy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
Black looser
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Ninilowo(m): 11:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
LIENUS

1 Like

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by tunnary(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
obie3rixe:
Hit like if you also think he is lying.
U dey luk for customers wen go hit ur like?
Na hw much u wan pay for each like

1 Like

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 14, 2015
tunnary:

U dey luk for customers wen go hit ur like?
Na hw much u wan pay for each like
2:15
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by TheFilmmaker: 11:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
stupid black fool

You are the racist fool here.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Exponental(m): 11:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
I dont buy that excuse.
Was d transformer not placed at d assigned location. Where is d safe place?
d truth is that: some pdp members sees it as a compensation to them if they sell it after all, it is not yet a govt property when not commissioned.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by ijbeauty(f): 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
Same thing Uba of PDP did last year when he lost in last year poll in Anambra state... He shamefully chased and collected the motorcycle he gave out during campaign....

Well, I don't know if that's the trend in the party but its just disgracing and awful...
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by zezebabs: 11:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
This Guy look like a Thug...lol

I know about this issue, He sent his Thugs to remove the Transformer because he lost the election. so when the News is all over the Internet, he order his Thugs to return it, and People of Sabo reject the Transformer.

He can use the transformer to power is house or street....

People are Wise now, they have stopped voting for Thugs.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by akpanikpe(m): 11:41pm On Apr 14, 2015
Samchelsea:
Hmm! Please who among the mods who moved this topic to frontpage drank orijin tonight because this is the 2nd time on frontpage today.
www.nairaland.com/2256366/teslim-folarin-responds-removal-donated
wicked grin grin grin
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Manbryto(m): 11:46pm On Apr 14, 2015
He wants to keep the transformer to donate it again during the next election
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by taha24: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
agarawu23:
stupid black fool
guy which levels shy u $ d man get biff ni
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by vone2000tolu: 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
Read complete digital version of newspapers for free ranging from Complete sport,Vanguard,Businessday etc.
Visit www.completenewspaper.com now
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by abbasbo003(m): 11:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
cozy7:
Stop lying! I don't no what's wrong with these PDP PEOPLE.....always thinking others are fools.
How come d ttransformer disappeared after u lost election??
So u gave them "transformer" bcoz of d stupid "transformation" PDP portrays! God don catch you. You hv lost both your transformer n d election.

Well let us leave sentiments out of this and be honest to each other...If It is true he removed it, well he have the right, why will I do u a favour and u still turn back on me, he donated the transformer for u to have light and help him to win but turn back on him voting for the incumbent governor who don't care about giving u light, is that not ignorant idea? Now the transformer has be revived let ser if the man u voted for who produced u another one in the next four yr!. Am not a pdp or apc but the honest must be told.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 14, 2015
raumdeuter:
PDP is a scam

All sensible Nigerians reject PDP
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by HBB1(m): 11:55pm On Apr 14, 2015
ozoigbondu:
I trust the PDP candidate, He wouldn't do such, all PDP candidates from Jonathan to even the councillorship candidates across the country are not sour losers like their counterparts in APC.
Nice one sir... cool cool cool cool

Snape no vex cheesy

Wonder how you sleep at night. This Folarin guy lives on my street... if you believe him, maybe you are gullible.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by bakjal(m): 12:14am On Apr 15, 2015
Samchelsea:
Hmm! Please who among the mods who moved this topic to frontpage drank orijin tonight because this is the 2nd time on frontpage today.
www.nairaland.com/2256366/teslim-folarin-responds-removal-donated
GUY YOU CORRECT....ABEG HELP ME ASK OOOO!
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by iykoblingz: 12:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Russian man set to be first to undergo head to head transplant.
see more: http://www.toriahealth.com/russian-man-to-undergo-first-head-transplant/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.