Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer (49032 Views)

Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Jonathan Procured A Judgement To Disqualify Buhari - Press Statement From APC / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by agarawu23(m): 8:17am On Apr 15, 2015
mekadinho:

WHY D NAMES NAA? THE MAN JUST CLEARED THE AIR AND ALL U CAN DO IS NAME CALLING...? ARE U NOT THE BIGGER STU.PID BLACK FOO.L HERE, GO LEARN SOME MANNER, OR RATHER, GO AND GROW UP.
if you are touched, you can jump in the lagoon for all I care
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by patostation(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
egift:
I smell Damage Control.
- How can they want to sell a Transformer meant for the entire community?
- If Jonathan gave the electricity, they will not even be able to go close.
- Why should the Elders and the Youths be dragging who will sell it first, who sent them.

I insist this is Damage Control. I would have believed if it was never moved.

No mind the liar.No one will even go near the transformer if it was properly installed. This man thinks we are children that he can tell tortoise story. And the guy is already looking forward to 2019 already! And his cock and bull story is to help contain the puplic outrage at his action
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by hush15: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2015
tsdarkside:

whatever...me i only know,fee dee fee MUST GOOOOOOO!!!

Hahahahaha....

Them don go before, but remember, HAA FEE CEE will come and go to. Waiting to see what happens....
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by 9jatatafo(m): 8:55am On Apr 15, 2015
A blind man telling someone with clear eye sight that he saw a needle on the floor.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by gbishman: 10:05am On Apr 15, 2015
Na lie, PDP una too lie. The same way una useless this country for 16years.
By the way that transformer belongs to the taxpayers not the bastard.
He is totally finished in that part of the country.
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by jogojogo: 10:25am On Apr 15, 2015
cozy7:
Stop lying! I don't no what's wrong with these PDP PEOPLE.....always thinking others are fools.
How come d ttransformer disappeared after u lost election??
So u gave them "transformer" bcoz of d stupid "transformation" PDP portrays! God don catch you. You hv lost both your transformer n d election.

I am happy that evil party is just in the past!
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by olutunde12(m): 4:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
DrSage:
...and u expect me to believe dat undecided

who cares whether u believe it or not? i know u believed the previous news. Tinubu's slave. Shebi all buhari's promises are now being denied. We have a list of the promises sha.......
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by DrSage(m): 6:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
olutunde12:

who cares whether u believe it or not? i know u believed the previous news. Tinubu's slave. Shebi all buhari's promises are now being denied. We have a list of the promises sha.......
M nt taking sides young man

be informed
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by princechima(m): 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol! Ur blood too dey hot at least u for wait small nah .....ah I understand u won use am make money choice! !!!!!! Okwalaghi
Re: Statement From PDP Governorship Candidate Who Allegedly Removed Transformer by Gossiptunez(m): 4:50pm On Aug 09, 2016
New music Skales Ft. Timaya & Davido –
“Ajaga”

[url]Http://www.revabmusic.com/download-mp3s/skales-ft-timaya-davido-ajaga/[/url]
DOWNLOAD

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC Has Arrested Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku's Lawyer — Reno Omokri / Wike & Akpabio Spotted Chilling Over A Few Drinks: Pictures & Video / Saraki Is Technically Out Of Office!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.