Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Does He Deserve Her Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does He Deserve Her Love? (1479 Views)

Who Truely Deserve Her? / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does He Deserve Her Love? by stadora(f): 8:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
A man that told a girl he impregnated to get rid of the pregnancy, Does he Stil deserve her love?
your honest contributions please
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by naturally: 8:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
stadora:
A man that told a girl he impregnated to get rid of the pregnancy, Does he Stil deserve her love?
your honest contributions please

As soon as you Get rid of the pregnancy, get rid of him too. He didn't want baby and he did what the elders are doing.

Is he a learner?
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by agarawu23(m): 9:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
my 5yr old daughter know he doesn't

2 Likes

Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by Enegod(m): 9:02pm On Apr 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by samuelson06(m): 9:15pm On Apr 14, 2015
What if the man was not prepared for the baby? Instead of bringing a child they won't be able to raise, don't you think they should abort it?
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
He does not deserve any form of communication at all!!!
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by ronald4lif(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
samuelson06:
What if the man was not prepared for the baby? Instead of bringing a child they won't be able to raise, don't you think they should abort it?

A D&C is not the problem. The problem is why did he impregnate someone when he isn't ready to take responsibility of his actions and why should the lady still put up with such an irresponsible man. You get?

1 Like

Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by samuelson06(m): 10:11pm On Apr 14, 2015
ronald4lif:

A D&C is not the problem. The problem is why did he impregnate someone when he isn't ready to take responsibility of his actions and why should the lady still put up with such an irresponsible man. You get?

In such situation, you can't completely blame the man and say he's irresponsible. Women can also be the problem but at the end it's the man that would be held responsible for the act just because it resulted to pregnancy. Remember, we also have female condom, so why didn't the woman used condom? Do you know that some women resist condom use? What if they were carried away by pleasure? So why should the man be the one who should take the responsibility now when both of them caused the problem? I still feel that the woman should abort the pregnancy and still stay with him if the man wants the pregnancy aborted. Atleast it's going to be for their collective good.
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by redcliff: 11:06pm On Apr 14, 2015
samuelson06:

In such situation, you can't completely blame the man and say he's irresponsible. Women can also be the problem but at the end it's the man that would be held responsible for the act just because it resulted to pregnancy. Remember, we also have female condom, so why didn't the woman used condom? Do you know that some women resist condom use? What if they were carried away by pleasure? So why should the man be the one who should take the responsibility now when both of them caused the problem? I still feel that the woman should abort the pregnancy and still stay with him if the man wants the pregnancy aborted. Atleast it's going to be for their collective good.

Omo this one u r speaking is english o
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by ronald4lif(m): 11:18pm On Apr 14, 2015
samuelson06:

I read through this a double time but still couldn't understand your logic, sorry. I am not a lawyer but what you're saying here can not stand the scrutiny of any law court. I can bet on that. One had sex with a woman and it resulted to a pregnancy, dodging from taking the responsibility of his action then come out and say the woman should have used a condom? Seriously? This is a new one to me.

With my limited knowledge of parental rights or pregnancy cases, women are always on the advantage and giving the benefit of the doubt in a tribunal. The man is solely responsible for getting a woman pregnant and if anyone is expected to wear a protective vessel he should be the one to. Not the woman. He's the one who ej*culate, and not the woman. So if you don't want a baby then keep your pr*ck out of a woman punnah or wear protection.

Although I'll advise she undergo a D&C as it will be simply unreasonable and st*pid to have a baby of someone who doesn't want to be man enough, but the guy should be appreciative if she even considers one. He got her pregnant and he should take care of the baby. Period. Baby mamas is a lucrative business in saner climes bro. Women are looking for men to pregnate them and watch them drain half of your income as a child support. The mumu should zip up biko.

And why should she continue in the relationship with such a man who is shying away from his responsibility. So he f*cks her again and she keeps aborting for him. What an absurdity.

1 Like

Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by samuelson06(m): 1:20am On Apr 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

I read through this a double time but still couldn't understand your logic, sorry. I am not a lawyer but what you're saying here can not stand the scrutiny of any law court. I can bet on that. One had sex with a woman and it resulted to a pregnancy, dodging from taking the responsibility of his action then come out and say the woman should have used a condom? Seriously? This is a new one to me.

With my limited knowledge of parental rights or pregnancy cases, women are always on the advantage and giving the benefit of the doubt in a tribunal. The man is solely responsible for getting a woman pregnant and if anyone is expected to wear a protective vessel he should be the one to. Not the woman. He's the one who ej*culate, and not the woman. So if you don't want a baby then keep your pr*ck out of a woman punnah or wear protection.

Although I'll advise she undergo a D&C as it will be simply unreasonable and st*pid to have a baby of someone who doesn't want to be man enough, but the guy should be appreciative if she even considers one. He got her pregnant and he should take care of the baby. Period. Baby mamas is a lucrative business in saner climes bro. Women are looking for men to pregnate them and watch them drain half of your income as a child support. The mumu should zip up biko.

And why should she continue in the relationship with such a man who is shying away from his responsibility. So he f*cks her again and she keeps aborting for him. What an absurdity.

My argument may not completely make sense to you but nevertheless, it's tenable. I am not trying to shift responsibilities but in this case, the burden of responsibility rest on both people.

Okay, let's establish some facts:

1. Both people have brains and are adults.
2. Both people knows sex without protection can lead to pregnancy.
3. There's protection designed for both people to use individually to check unwanted pregnancy but they refused.
4. Both people have feelings which can or cannot be controlled under intense atmosphere.

So why trying of absolve the woman of responsibilities? Succinctly put, everybody should be able to hold themselves responsible for what happen in their lives. And in this case, both the man and the woman were irresponsible hence, if the man is now praying the pregnancy be aborted for the sake of the unborn child coming to suffer in this world, why not? You guys shouldn't argue this as if the woman is completely innocent. After the abortion they can now sit and plan their lives. I don't see any point of the woman leaving the man. I don't even think she'll be better off than the man.
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by stadora(f): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
thanks 4 all your contributions, the girl in question has decided to leave the guy, just like the 1st person comented, since the guy doesn't want the pregnancy, and she doesn't want to abort it either, ( reasons best known to her). she s alone on this issue and no one to run to for help, since the pregnancy is out of wedlock. she needs advice on how to go about the 4 months old pregnancy. pls she s only an applicant, no job yet. Thanks
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by ireneidiva(f): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
samuelson06:

Mehn, the way you say abortion makes it look so simple. Do you know many girls have died and have damaged their wombs through abortion? If a girl aborts for you and damages her womb, will you still marry her? If she dies in the process, how will you sleep well at night? I believe 2 adults having unprotected sex should take anything they see. Abortion is far too dangerous. If the man refuses to accept the pregnancy, for her own sake, she should keep it and take care of it alone. This is why I preach abstinence, the 5mins pleasure is not worth it.
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by samuelson06(m): 11:44am On Apr 17, 2015
ireneidiva:

Mehn, the way you say abortion makes it look so simple. Do you know many girls have died and have damaged their wombs through abortion? If a girl aborts for you and damages her womb, will you still marry her? If she dies in the process, how will you sleep well at night? I believe 2 adults having unprotected sex should take anything they see. Abortion is far too dangerous. If the man refuses to accept the pregnancy, for her own sake, she should keep it and take care of it alone. This is why I preach abstinence, the 5mins pleasure is not worth it.

It all depends on how old the pregnancy is before it becomes life threatening to let it go. Am not really encouraging abortion but anytime I see a child suffering on the streets and eating from the gutters, I just said to myself, "I wish the mum had aborted this one." I hate suffering with passion and wouldn't want it happen to any child, the point is that such children grow up to become criminals: male or female, terrorizing innocent people. If you stay in a place like Calabar, you would understand what I mean. Those guys are just too plenty there and you can imagine the future of that town when they become adult. In Calabar South, you can't walk or sleep at night because of criminals. So if the woman should [at all] die in the process, well, i'll say she is only being responsible for her irresponsibility which is highly regretted.
Re: Does He Deserve Her Love? by PunkyOh(f): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2015
They deserve each other. Two irresponsible fools having sex.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!!! A Law Student Can't Seem To Relate With Pple / Who Is A Big Boy? (Must Read). / On A Serious Note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.