Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. (5557 Views)

Why Does Jesus Convert Muslims To Christianity And Not Christians To Islam ? / Catholics Are Not Christians-pastor Kelvin / It's Clear. Jesus Is Not Coming Back Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 10:48am On Apr 19, 2015
Tayebest permit me to continue our discussion here about the 7 books missing from protestant bible. That thread in which u mentioned me has been moved to the Islamic section.
Apparently u didn't know the 7 books are called aprocryphal books since u referred to them as old testament.
here are some other things you shoulf know about the books.
1.The Jews never considered them as part of the Hebrew Scriptures. They believed that there was, throughout that period, no voice of the prophets in Israel. They looked forward to a day when “a faithful prophet” would appear ( 1 Maccabees 9:27). For the Jews, God’s revelation of the Scriptures through the prophets ended around 430 BC with the book of Malachi.
2.Jesus and the Apostles never considered the Apocrypha as part of the Scriptures. Although there are hundreds of quotations and allusions to the Old Testament in the New Testament, never did Jesus or the apostles quote from the Apocrypha. Incidentally, the authors of the Bible do refer to other books, but this does not make them Scripture. For example,Jude 14–15refers to the book of Enoch, which is not part of the Roman Catholic Apocrypha.
3.Unlike the Old Testament prophets, none of the books of the Apocrypha ever claimed divine authority.
4.The community who copied the Dead Sea scrolls never gave the same authority to books of the Apocrypha as to the Old Testament books.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol and yet u keep responding to my comments.

Abuamam the difference between u and the likes of 9ja4life, empiree is that u know that the quran is vile but u keep trying to rationalize it. U and tartar9 know far more about the terror of Mohammed than these other nairaland muslim yet u embrace it only because the fraud says he met an entity in a dark cave with zero withnesses.

Lol. Dumbo analyst... duuuh.
No offence.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 1:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
Abuamam:

Lol. Dumbo analyst... duuuh.
No offence.

And yet he still responds.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by tayebest(m): 1:07pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:
Tayebest permit me to continue our discussion here about the 7 books missing from protestant bible. That thread in which u mentioned me has been moved to the Islamic section.
Apparently u didn't know the 7 books are called aprocryphal books since u referred to them as old testament.
here are some other things you shoulf know about the books.
1.The Jews never considered them as part of the Hebrew Scriptures. They believed that there was, throughout that period, no voice of the prophets in Israel. They looked forward to a day when “a faithful prophet” would appear ( 1 Maccabees 9:27). For the Jews, God’s revelation of the Scriptures through the prophets ended around 430 BC with the book of Malachi.
2.Jesus and the Apostles never considered the Apocrypha as part of the Scriptures. Although there are hundreds of quotations and allusions to the Old Testament in the New Testament, never did Jesus or the apostles quote from the Apocrypha. Incidentally, the authors of the Bible do refer to other books, but this does not make them Scripture. For example,Jude 14–15refers to the book of Enoch, which is not part of the Roman Catholic Apocrypha.
3.Unlike the Old Testament prophets, none of the books of the Apocrypha ever claimed divine authority.
4.The community who copied the Dead Sea scrolls never gave the same authority to books of the Apocrypha as to the Old Testament books.
your point are still baseless if atall the Apocrypha is been removed and some dominion still use them ------------------------------------------------------------------------- don't forget we still have the orthodox and others!
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 1:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

And yet he still responds.
Are you actually a girl or you are just one of those using f on their moniker...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 1:37pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Are you actually a girl or you are just one of those using f on their moniker...

Rich I am sure u are smart enough to answer this.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Deyemiola(m): 5:05pm On Apr 19, 2015
udatso:

Not just judging each other but as well as Muslims and others. If you think am lying ask truthman2012 true2god oremussanctus Ifeann etc.

It really irks me. A friend of mine once commented on how muslim women are forced to were hijab and are being 'oppressed' according to him just by arab culture, i just reminded him of how much jewish culture has impacted Christianity and he was just mumbling.

1 Like

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 6:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Rich I am sure u are smart enough to answer this.
Well... From my own POV, you don't sound feminine....
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 7:21pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rich4god:
Well... From my own POV, you don't sound feminine....
Lol. Really. Don't know if that's a compliment or insult. But does that void or invalidate my arguments or opinion?
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2015
Deyemiola:

It really irks me. A friend of mine once commented on how muslim women are forced to were hijab and are being 'oppressed' according to him just by arab culture, i just reminded him of how much jewish culture has impacted Christianity and he was just mumbling.

What does Jewish culture's impact on Christianity have to do as a counter argument for hijab. Perhaps ur friend was not mumbling but just shocked at ur silly argument.

Most Islamic women wear the hijab because of the teachings in Islam. To them it is not bondage and Nobody should label it bondage if the women don't complain.

However, most women who have renounce Islam(openly or secretly ), or Christian and Jew women living in Islamic countries are forced to wear the hijab and this my friend is bondage and oppression.
Don't forget other clear forms of Islamic oppression like buqar (the clothe that covers women from head to toe in the scourging middle east sun)

So hijabs are oppressive because Islamic countries force all women(muslim or not) to wear it in all weather conditions.

U can believe in your stones but don't throw those stones at somebody else.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 9:22pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol. Really. Don't know if that's a compliment or insult. But does that void or invalidate my arguments or opinion?
nope.... It shows you are bold... Cos not all ladies can stand the heat.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 10:08pm On Apr 19, 2015
Rich4god:
nope.... It shows you are bold... Cos not all ladies can stand the heat.

Lol..what heat? Its nothing. Truth doesnt fear.. Thanks tho.. i have read several of ur comments..u are a bold smart person man.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Deyemiola(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

What does Jewish culture's impact on Christianity have to do as a counter argument for hijab. Perhaps ur friend was not mumbling but just shocked at ur silly argument.

Most Islamic women wear the hijab because of the teachings in Islam. To them it is not bondage and Nobody should label it bondage if the women don't complain.

However, most women who have renounce Islam(openly or secretly ), or Christian and Jew women living in Islamic countries are forced to wear the hijab and this my friend is bondage and oppression.
Don't forget other clear forms of Islamic oppression like buqar (the clothe that covers women from head to toe in the scourging middle east sun)

So hijabs are oppressive because Islamic countries force all women(muslim or not) to wear it in all weather conditions.

U can believe in your stones but don't throw those stones at somebody else.

If you dont know anything, just shut up. Middle eastern arab women cover their hair muslim or not,hijab style. Its a culture.
I would have shared a link but the NL antispam bot is a bi.tch.

see you talking about Niqab, You think there are no absurd elements in Christianity?

Every religion carries an element of the culture were they originated, i can say this anywere and many of these cultural elements are absurd.

edit- also seen all your recent topics are all anti-muslim, lets drop the argument. I dont argue with bigots,they dont wish to learn,only criticize.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Rich4god(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol..what heat? Its nothing. Truth doesnt fear.. Thanks tho.. i have read several of ur comments..u are a bold smart person man.
u welcome...
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Ifeann(f): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2015
Deyemiola:

If you dont know anything, just shut up. Middle eastern arab women cover their hair muslim or not,hijab style. Its a culture.
I would have shared a link but the NL antispam bot is a bi.tch.

see you talking about Niqab, You think there are no absurd elements in Christianity?

Every religion carries an element of the culture were they originated, i can say this anywere and many of these cultural elements are absurd.

edit- also seen all your recent topics are all anti-muslim, lets drop the argument. I dont argue with bigots,they dont wish to learn,only criticize.

Arab women covering their hair hijab or buqar style is opressive Islamic tradition and not Arab culture.

And it is forced on non muslim women (Arab or not). Apparently u don't know much about the criticism of the hijab all over the world and how women's right groups even in the middle east have spoken out against it even saying it is not commanded of women to wear them in the quran.

One of the first things progressive muslim women who migrate to the west do is to toss their hijab in the bin and speak out against it.

If u don't know your topic and argue with me, you will lose.

P.s: I am glad to know u have seen my topics, please cross check the information I provided and attempt to refute them if u are a true muslim well informed on your Koran and hadiths. And again, my topics are anti Islam and not anti muslim.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by 9jaforlife: 1:49am On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Lol and yet u keep responding to my comments.

Abuamam the difference between u and the likes of 9ja4life, empiree is that u know that the quran is vile but u keep trying to rationalize it. U and tartar9 know far more about the terror of Mohammed than these other nairaland muslim yet u embrace it only because the fraud says he met an entity in a dark cave with zero withnesses.

Ifeann aka parisbookaddict, you're fond of referring to me as 9ja4life... WRONG

My moniker is [size=16pt] 9jaforlife [/size]

Cc Mezie01 vooks basilico and true2god (you have all used this wrong moniker before)
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by Deyemiola(m): 9:40pm On Apr 20, 2015
Ifeann:

Arab women covering their hair hijab or buqar style is opressive Islamic tradition and not Arab culture.

And it is forced on non muslim women (Arab or not). Apparently u don't know much about the criticism of the hijab all over the world and how women's right groups even in the middle east have spoken out against it even saying it is not commanded of women to wear them in the quran.

One of the first things progressive muslim women who migrate to the west do is to toss their hijab in the bin and speak out against it.

If u don't know your topic and argue with me, you will lose.

P.s: I am glad to know u have seen my topics, please cross check the information I provided and attempt to refute them if u are a true muslim well informed on your Koran and hadiths. And again, my topics are anti Islam and not anti muslim.

I am not a muslim and would probably never be one, i just don't condemn other peoples beliefs outrightly. The Christianity that tell women not to lead in church? Christianity says women cant abort, women are unclean on their period. Even in the Bible, the rules don't favor women very much. There are alot more references i could make but it may not make much difference to you. I didn't bother opening your anti muslim topics, i don't care what they contain.
Re: Catholics Are Not Christians!! Get It Clear!!!!!!! Reasons Inside. by udatso: 8:39am On Apr 21, 2015
Deyemiola:

I am not a muslim and would probably never be one, i just don't condemn other peoples beliefs outrightly. The Christianity that tell women not to lead in church? Christianity says women cant abort, women are unclean on their period. Even in the Bible, the rules don't favor women very much. There are alot more references i could make but it may not make much difference to you. I didn't bother opening your anti muslim topics, i don't care what they contain.
Same thing so many people including Muslims have tried to pass to her. She goes about taking paracetamol for another's headache when she herself has typhoid
I advice you to ignore her, she is never wrong. Any view contrary to hers is false.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Trinity - A Simple Test / Join Illuminati 666 Society In Africa Today And Be Rich+2349073588783 / Picking And Choosing What Bible Verses To Obey Among Christians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.