Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (37831 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Ariani: 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
donphilopus:

So you ain't aware Buhari is someone's father?!

i dnt want to bandy words wit u so pls dnt ever quote me again bye

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by 9jatriot(m): 11:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

This hospitals I am talking about are super standard hospitals. I went to the Dental Hospital at Garrison and I marvelled that such structure was a government hospitals. I even saw lots of Old women there for treatment. Because of the crowd, I left to a private Hospital but I sighed, GOD BLESS AMAECHI.

Mr Joe, I am almost giving up on the matter. How a people can be so myopic to the extent of blackmailing their son who did nothing but protect their interest from a pretender of a brother and daughter who did nothing meaniful for them will remain a mystery to me. One of my friends says Amechi's real offence was that he was nothing sharing money but was developing the state instead. All these betrayal excuse they are using is just an official reason that sounds good to the gullible.

17 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 11:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
size40:
what we experienced last saturday in Rivers state and particularly, ward 12/13 in obio/Akpor LGA was nowhere near an election. Rather it was a daylight stealing. No election took place in ward 12 and 13 which comprises Rumuola, Rumuadalu, Rumuokwuta, Rumuigbo, Mgbuoba, Rumuomoi etc. Anybody that lives around those communities can attest to this. Nobody voted, yet result was announced.

Hatred has beclouded some people's senses of reasoning that they don't reason like normal human beings any longer. Because of the hatred some people have for Amaechi, they no longer see anything wrong in rigging. Even the international observers are aware of this!

11 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 11:31pm On Apr 14, 2015
9jatriot:

Mr Joe, I am almost giving up on the matter. How a people can be so myopic to the extent of blackmailing their son who did nothing but protect their interest from a pretender of a brother and daughter who did nothing meaniful for them will remain a mystery to me. One of my friends says Amechi's real offence was that he was nothing sharing money but was developing the state instead. All these betrayal excuse they are using is just an official reason that sounds good to the gullible.

Bros, that's Nigeria's Politics for you. Boys would sing your praises if your order beer for them always or when you 'drop' (cash) even if you do not dig 'common' well for them. If you embark on a developmental stride as a politician with settling the guys, you would be their enemy. Na instant chopping them like!! Na the one wey enter my belle be my own!!

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Jackie555: 11:50pm On Apr 14, 2015
It's either he is out of touch with the mood of Rivers People or he is plain stubborn. Amaechi, the elections 100% reflects the anger of Rivers people towards you. Make peace with your people.

As for the violence, I heard it's your handwork to convince INEC to cancel the elections.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jackie555:
It's either he is out of touch with the mood of Rivers People or he is plain stubborn. Amaechi, the elections 100% reflects the anger of Rivers people towards you. Make peace with your people.

As for the violence, I heard it's your handwork to convince INEC to cancel the elections.

Ain't you aware you're spamming this forum with this sh1t?

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
size40:
what we experienced last saturday in Rivers state and particularly, ward 12/13 in obio/Akpor LGA was nowhere near an election. Rather it was a daylight stealing. No election took place in ward 12 and 13 which comprises Rumuola, Rumuadalu, Rumuokwuta, Rumuigbo, Mgbuoba, Rumuomoi etc. Anybody that lives around those communities can attest to this. Nobody voted, yet result was announced.

Tell yourself the truth my friend. Tell me the state in this country were there was no electoral of offence and malpractice.

Apc and PDP rigged but each out rigged each other in their strong hoods.

Do you mean that APC never rigged any of the march 28 and April 11 elections? Do not forget that a large number of igbos in Lagos we not given their PVCs before the election. I have victims of that.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Hatred has beclouded some people's senses of reasoning that they don't reason like normal human beings any longer. Because of the hatred some people have for Amaechi, they no longer see anything wrong in rigging. Even the international observers are aware of this!

My friend stop crying and go to court. The court has the power to decide. Oh! Sorry no courts. Amechi locked the courts in rivers state up. So where will he now go to?

Forget international observers, their talk no carry weight for our tribunals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Jackie555: 12:00am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

This hospitals I am talking about are super standard hospitals. I went to the Dental Hospital at Garrison and I marvelled that such structure was a government hospitals. I even saw lots of Old women there for treatment. Because of the crowd, I left to a private Hospital but I sighed, GOD BLESS AMAECHI.

Yeah right! Just say you don't know what Amaechi did in Rivers. Slashing salaries of government workers without explanation, closing down courts in the state, sacking Local government chairmen because they are in the opposition... etc. The guy was power drunk and people waited for the right time to pay him back.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by phantom(m): 12:02am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi ....as principled and dogged as ever.. abeg leave wike to enjoy his 6months of fame....grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 15, 2015
Jackie555:

Yeah right! Just say you don't know what Amaechi did in Rivers. Slashing salaries of government workers without explanation, closing down courts in the state, sacking Local government chairmen because they are in the opposition... etc. The guy was power drunk and people waited for the right time to pay him back.

Do not mind those people. When amechi uniterally suspended and later removed some duely ,local government chairmen, what did the APC do? Did they not turn a blind eye? He locked up the courts with many innocent people languishing in the prisons and detention, still APC kept mute.

Now the chicken has come to roast because he has no court to go to: he locked them himself remember.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Jackie555: 12:09am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Ain't you aware you're spamming this forum with this sh1t?

What's this one saying? Please stay off my post.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2015
phantom:
Amaechi ....as principled and dogged as ever.. abeg leave wike to enjoy his 6months of fame....grin

I laugh at you. Six months? So what happens after the 6 months? You remove wike? It is only GOD Almighty that can do that and not APC or any court because there are no court to do so here in rivers state.

I do not really like wike but wike hmmmm... amechi no go try him ooo. Amechi could not fight wike directly then like the way he fought gen because I'm know say woke no dey smile at all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Jackie555:

you are very stewpid for spewing this trash. Who stopped the courts from sitting? Amaechi used his power as the Executive governor of a state to appoint a chief judge as stipulated by the constitution and a group of lawyers, sponspored by your piss loving mama said that they would not accept the judge. What rascality?

you even have local government chairmen and you are talking. come to places like IMO and abia, what we have there are transitional chairman, no election, just governor's appointed boys. that is what is obtianable everywhere in nigeria man. Wike will never appoint an Apc man as a local government chairman.

if salaries were slashed as you claim, how come we have not seen any protest or demonstration by worker unions? infact rivers states is one of the states that has not had any strike or demonstration since.

your hate will just kill you....wike will even kill you before then...lol

Amaechi has moved on to greater glory. Rivers people are the ones to suffer this decision that they have made. PEJ go just dey use una oil money dey soak garri...lol

eediots

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 12:20am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

I laugh at you. Six months? So what happens after the 6 months? You remove wike? It is only GOD Almighty that can do that and not APC or any court because there are no court to do so here in rivers state.

I do not really like wike but wike hmmmm... amechi no go try him ooo. Amechi could not fight wike directly then like the way he fought gen because I'm know say woke no dey smile at all.

Amaechi can never stoop so low to fight Wike directly na..You don ever see where gentleman and thug for dey fight

12 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

Tell yourself the truth my friend. Tell me the state in this country were there was no electoral of offence and malpractice.

Apc and PDP rigged but each out rigged each other in their strong hoods.

Do you mean that APC never rigged any of the march 28 and April 11 elections? Do not forget that a large number of igbos in Lagos we not given their PVCs before the election. I have victims of that.

radical mugu, shut your trap. just say what you know. Which APC state was rigged? if you know any APC state that was rigged, no body stops the PDP there from going to court. so just shut it. .

PVC were not distributed to igbos in lagos yet we had a very close voting pattern. Who are those voting against APC? ghost abi?

10 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:24am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

wike is a small boy to amaechi. na just Jonathan dey use the federal might on amaechi. wike is just an ordinary motorpark tout. all shouts, no brain.

and yes, the tribunal must cancel the election. lets see if GEJ and his pissful wife is mightier than Nigeria .

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Amaechi can never stoop so low to fight Wike directly na..You don ever see where gentleman and thug for dey fight

But he fought gej directly. Is this not double standard that you are using?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

wike is a small boy to amaechi. na just Jonathan dey use the federal might on amaechi. wike is just an ordinary motorpark tout. all shouts, no brain.

and yes, the tribunal must cancel the election. lets see if GEJ and his pissful wife is mightier than Nigeria .

Who made(bought) amechi governor in 2007?

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:28am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

Who made(bought) amechi governor in 2007?

OBJ did. so just shut it.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:29am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

wike is too small for amaechi to fight. he is just the frontman for GEJ and mamapiss. it annoys me that you people don't even know that you are being used.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

radical mugu, shut your trap. just say what you know. Which APC state was rigged? if you know any APC state that was rigged, no body stops the PDP there from going to court. so just shut it. .

PVC were not distributed to igbos in lagos yet we had a very close voting pattern. Who are those voting against APC? ghost abi?

I do not discuss with kids that lack home training who resort to insults like you.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Jackie555: 12:31am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

you are very stewpid for spewing this trash. Who stopped the courts from sitting? Amaechi used his power as the Executive governor of a state to appoint a chief judge as stipulated by the constitution and a group of lawyers, sponspored by your piss loving mama said that they would not accept the judge. What rascality?

you even have local government chairmen and you are talking. come to places like IMO and abia, what we have there are transitional chairman, no election, just governor's appointed boys. that is what is obtianable everywhere in nigeria man. Wike will never appoint an Apc man as a local government chairman.

if salaries were slashed as you claim, how come we have not seen any protest or demonstration by worker unions? infact rivers states is one of the states that has not had any strike or demonstration since.

your hate will just kill you....wike will even kill you before then...lol

Amaechi has moved on to greater glory. Rivers people are the ones to suffer this decision that they have made. PEJ go just dey use una oil money dey soak garri...lol

eediots

So it has come to name calling right? I can see you can't make your point without cussing. Goodnight

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:32am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

I do not discuss with kids that lack home training who resort to insults like you.

of course we all know that you are a kid. that is why you cannot reason straight. Try to use your head man. let your fellow men stop using you up and down like a broomstick grin

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

wike is too small for amaechi to fight. he is just the frontman for GEJ and mamapiss. it annoys me that you people don't even know that you are being used.

It's alright.

Make Una and amechi with apc go collect governor from wike make we see. I dey live for pH and so I go see when Una dey collect am.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Jackie555:

So it has come to name calling right? I can see you can't make your point without cussing. Goodnight

lol. they know they have nothing to say so they are all hampering back into their caves.

Oya which amongst you dey call amaechi traitor? come out here, i want to finish you angry

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 12:33am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

When Amaechi was the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan was the Deputy Governor of his State. What was Wike then? A 'transitional' Local Government Chairman? And you expect Amaechi to stoop so low to trade words with his Campaign Director? If you hear say Buhari and Amaechi dey blast each other for public, you no go call Buhari, 'agbaya'?!

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

It's alright.

Make Una and amechi with apc go collect governor from wike make we see. I dey live for pH and so I go see when Una dey collect am.

e go happen for your eye and you can't do shit. wike go just dey beg like fayose before him grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

When Amaechi was the Speaker of the Rivers State House of Assembly, Jonathan was the Deputy Governor of his State. What was Wike then? A 'transitional' Local Government Chairman? And you expect Amaechi to stoop so low to trade words with his Campaign Director? If you hear say Buhari and Amaechi dey blast each other for public, you no go call Buhari, 'agbaya'?!

But he supervised the intended murder of a lawmaker. Why did he not separate the fight and go to court. Did not see his ADC join the fight. See stop this double standard.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 12:39am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

lol. they know they have nothing to say so they are all hampering back into their caves.

Oya which amongst you dey call amaechi traitor? come out here, i want to finish you angry

I want us to finally put that to rest on Nairaland this morning!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:42am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

But he supervised the intended murder of a lawmaker. Why did he not separate the fight and go to court. Did not see his ADC join the fight. See stop this double standard.

was amaechi in the Hall when the guy was being panel beat? grin No.

was the sitting that the guy partook that aimed at impeaching an elected governor with just less than 1/4 of the elected house members, illegal? YES.

should amaechi have allowed an illegal sitting? NO.

did PDP go to court after that? YES.

if you think he was wrong, let the court charge him.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

I want us to finally put that to rest on Nairaland this morning!

the thing is, if you start reasoning with them, they will just run off. i still cant imagine why seun refused to put the other trade on FP.

We need reverse brain drain in rivers state. Most people are being used without their knowledge.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won / Sowore Arrested Over Petition By Ned Nwoko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.