Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (37830 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by shomutuski(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for the Rivers People. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32715899
[/b]

Some of my brothers(igbos) have attained a legendary status in s"tupidity.. They always claim that amaechi is the wolf in sheep's clothing, forgetting that they know nothing of what is happening at the top.. This man fights for you people and you are saying that he sold your birthright to the APC.. I bet you guys to bring out one igbo man that's as fearless as him, instead to tag yourselves with that fat loaf of bread called Dokubo. Bleep I have never ever seen a tribalistic pirate hooker as the igbo people... You guys resent every association with other tribes... That's why u yet and in the nearest future can't rule nigeria until you see the bigger picture. Biafra is a dream, nigeria is reality. The earlier, the better... Amaechi absolutely wants the best for Rivers. Let's see if wike will beat his achievement... The just concluded elections was won by pdp through rigging and Tribalism.
If you like quote me, nah you sabi: waste ur data, I sure nah cheat you they use b4.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
kendrick9:
what do u know about rivers state? pls stop talking trash... come and talk to any civil servant here in rivers and they will tell u how unfair amaechi has been on them...... late payment of salaries and also salaries slashed

If you are saying the truth, they have a union. the should make their demands known.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by tomakint: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
[b]this just prove one thing, we have a "democratic" party that obey the rule of law and we have have a "demonic" party that uses lies and propaganda to strive and go against the rule of law and use violence as their tool for communication
My brother, you have said the whole TRUTH! Looking at Amaechi's comment, I have a feeling he is a Nairalander shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by vislabraye(m): 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
jlinkd78:
Hope u didnt just include Iwofe road which was just stopped a few distance just around d Salvation Ministry church by City Crown hotels, abandoned but yet commisioned by Amaechi during d Buhari visit. Infact all d roads around dat Iwofe axis from Egbelu to Ogbogoro then to Ozuoba are in worst state of disrepair. It was this situation dat led to people of Rumuilumeni/Iwofe community stoning Amaechi d last he came for campaign. Every other achievemnt u highlighted were in oda but one just wondered while Amaechi had to abandon Iwofe rd which is next to Trans Amadi in terms IGR and presence of severa companies to become this impassable. Am no fan of Wike cos I believe he is an ocultic tout but truth is Amaechi bungled his chances by showing he had a congenital hatred for Jonathan on one side and Wikes promise to unravel d behind d scene of amount spent so far on Monorail project

Thanks for the observation. Maybe the guy also forgot the white elephant monorail project.

Amaechi showed a pathological hatred for GEJ which shouldn't have been. Amaechi was over ambitious and his plan was to be vice president.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by brownlord: 8:21am On Apr 15, 2015
Marvin67:
APC should just forget Rivers and tell Amaechi to move on. The truth is Amaechi is very popular in Rivers, but he's popular for the wrong reason. People see him as a betrayal to a fellow Niger Deltan. The context in Rivers wasn't between PDP and APC (APC is almost non-existent in Rivers, because the entire political machinery in Rivers is PDP). The context was between the entire PDP machinery against Amaechi. There was no way Amaechi would have gotten anything out of the Rivers battle.

I'm not denying that there were no irregulaties. Yes, there were irregularities, but the truth is a party can only rig an election where it is the most popular party. I think the irregularities was not to make PDP win, (PDP would surely win Rivers), the irregularities were simply to pass some messages to Amaechi that he's not as popular as he think is, he doesn't have the love of the people as much as he thinks, and he doesn't have control of the state as much as he thinks he does.

Exactly what i told someone yesterday, This is what APC fail to understand with the ekiti gate stuff, APC and PDP rigged in Ekiti, but Fayose was the man, PDP rigged in Osun but it was clear Aregbe got the town, it will be too obvious for any party to rig and win if they had no chance of winning 70 percent in free contest.

This is one act APC should learn and just accept defeat when they lose some elections, very stupiid to always regard any election they lose as rigged and shout change in any they win, like we saw with Ekiti and Osun respectively

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by kodded(m): 8:22am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

eediots like you would always have comprehension problem.

GEJ once called Northern youths almajiris and PEJ insulted them and thier parents, she said that they are 'born throways'.

what kwankwasho is saying there is that those same youths you are calling born throways are same that kicked you out.

and yes, if you have video evidence that APC rigged or used underage voters, take it to court and we are taking our own to court.....make una stop to dey try blackmail us by saying APC did same, so everyone shouldn't go to court. that is a cheap blackmail and it will never work.

so is that the reason for underage children to vote for buhari ?
pathetic

.........mumu undecided

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by ozoigbondu: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2015
Bigsteveg:

And ur people get to lose senate presidency seat Becos of ur ego.

How exactly does senate presidency benefit me,does the senate presidency feed me or pay my bills undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by loomer: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2015
If pdp win, election no hold or its rigged

If apc win, election was free and fair.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2015
Ariani:

d illeterate1 will neva give amaechi any of the post in abj. Apc jst used amaechi to achieve dia aim
how ironic calling someone illiterate and you cannot write it correctly

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by ulster: 8:25am On Apr 15, 2015
size40:
what we experienced last saturday in Rivers state and particularly, ward 12/13 in obio/Akpor LGA was nowhere near an election. Rather it was a daylight stealing. No election took place in ward 12 and 13 which comprises Rumuola, Rumuadalu, Rumuokwuta, Rumuigbo, Mgbuoba, Rumuomoi etc. Anybody that lives around those communities can attest to this. Nobody voted, yet result was announced.

concurred....there were no elections, both HOA and Guber in those wards! The polling units disappeared and thugs/touts were having a good morning/afternoon drinking fiesta in most of the 'disappeared' polling units to celebrate the 'win' of the wiked Wike! Dont forget that theses area are in Wike's enclave.....

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by kodded(m): 8:26am On Apr 15, 2015
businessMODE:
TRUE TALK ...am looking forwar to when Nigeria will open their eyes and Understand that PDP was taking us to where we wanted but we opted for the worst
sadly that is the gospel truth embarassed
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by hush15: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Judas of Ubiama cheesy.This angry dog is still barking up a tree.My good people of Rivers thank you for proving that back stabbers are not accpected in Niger Delta.

APC the party full of sore losers learn from uncle Jonah.The guy should just park to abuja and start driving people around his home has rejected him.

This is one thing igerians should start kicking against in Nigeria and that is the bitterness of losing and then threatening and causing and insulting.

This is a very bad habit of the APC and often times, the result into voilence or personal vendattas. Ok, let's look at it like this, should ameachi be on buhari's list for cabinet appointment, he would do anything and everything possible to fustrate the Wike government which shouldn't be. Suffering the. Very same people he is claiming he is trying to protect!

Well, whether he congratulates or not, Rivers state will progress and prosper and by God's grace, no weapon fashioned against rivers and her government shall prosper even from a sore and spoilt loser like Ameachi.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Pontaboki: 8:27am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
so is that the reason for underage children to vote for buhari ?
pathetic

.........mumu undecided

I said it. If you have video evidence that underage children actually voted for any APC candidate, present It to the court So that they can nullify the election.

Phool

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by nkemjacob2(m): 8:28am On Apr 15, 2015
If u can't congratulate him, den u re day sturbborn. The matter is simple, take the case to court, that's y there is card reader for evidence
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by cicero(m): 8:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Suddenly the Ikwerres and the entire Rivers people are loving the Igbos and calling them brothers, thats a good development. Hope it stays that way.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by sholasys: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for the Rivers People. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32715899
[/b]

am very sure you are not in Phc or Rivers state. Take a tour to Phc, Mr paper projects

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
chymystique:
Me I dont like Wike but The fact is even if the eleCtion is ConduCted tonight with GMB and Amaechi observing and watChing it live, Wike will still Win cause most rivers indigenes felt he betrayed them.. Amaechi is a sour loser and loves to Cry like Females... Nobody is begging him to Congratulate Wike.. He should Hurry up and PaCk his Bags to Abuja and enjoy his new portfolio

This is indeed the university of hard knocks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by oweman: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
vislabraye:

Yeah. If he's talking about rigging, let him look north ward. What will he say about children voting in Kano and other states in the North

Governor of Kano state has replied your types so go package your evidence and go straight to court , this Rivers and co states are a national shame so obanikoro should go hide in shame .

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

How exactly does senate presidency,does the senate presidency feed me or pay my bills undecided

olodo the senate presidency will bring industries and roads into your community that would help most of your brothers pay their bills.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Yasher: 8:31am On Apr 15, 2015
Judas!!!! Run away back to your Ghana o. Cos the shame will be too much for you to bear.

Agidigba ehhhh
Agidigba eh

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by johnnychuks(m): 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
i came to find out that 89% of rivers people are senseless people, short sited, short come, why becouse they remain in rivers state, they dont do anything else from politics. Gov Rotimi Chibike Amech is their messiah. fulishi people.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by brownlord: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
loomer:
If pdp win, election no hold or its rigged

If apc win, election was free and fair.

That is the Change
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 15, 2015
Ameachi fool.... angrycongratulate the elected rivers state governor...looser like you...
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Cpumping(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Hatred has beclouded some people's senses of reasoning that they don't reason like normal human beings any longer. Because of the hatred some people have for Amaechi, they no longer see anything wrong in rigging. Even the international observers are aware of this!

Wait o nor vex. Is it amaechi dat lost d election abi dakuku. How come nobody is hearing dakuku's voice. How come amaechi is the one ranting. Fact is dakuku relied on amaechi's popularity n it bit him on the bum. Maybe just maybe if he had stood on his own n distanced himself a little from amaechi he wd have won or wdnt v lost wit such great margin.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by kodded(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

I said it. If you have video evidence that underage children actually voted for any APC candidate, present It to the court So that they can nullify the election.

Phool
so why cry rigging in rivers state ............. if you believe pdp rig the election go to the court and stop being an assh0le here

........pathetic angry

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Tomreal(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Judas of Ubiama cheesy.This angry dog is still barking up a tree.My good people of Rivers thank you for proving that back stabbers are not accpected in Niger Delta.

APC the party full of sore losers learn from uncle Jonah.The guy should just park to abuja and start driving people around his home has rejected him.

I don't know why a lot of you guys keep calling Amaechi a 'back stabber' simply because he left the PDP, the party which Patience turned to a family business and made uncomfortable not only for him but a whole lot of others. Be objective in your comments.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by brownlord: 8:35am On Apr 15, 2015
oweman:

Governor of Kano state has replied your types so go package your evidence and go straight to court , this Rivers and co states are a national shame so obanikoro should go hide in shame .

?
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Goke7: 8:36am On Apr 15, 2015
A lot of people are missing the point here, the pdp would have still won the election in Rivers state since its more of a pdp state than apc[b] but why did the pdp have to turn rivers state to a war zone because of election? that is the question?[/b]

I bet you if the ruling party in Lagos state was pdp and they had a stiff oppositon from another party which fielded agbaje who actually gave apc a run for their money, what happened in rivers would have happened in Lagos too and blood would have flowed cos pdp must win.

Pdp has been transformed from a party with a very large nationwide fellowship to a destructive party that eats up its inhabitants.

Thank God most Lagosians were wiser to know this despite agbaje's influential personality.

Rivers state people will understand better as the days go by
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Between GEJ and Gov. Amaechi, who fought for the Rivers People. If you say GEJ, tell me one meaningful thing he did for the Rivers People.

GEJ even took your Oil wells but you hail GEJ.

That is like someone stealing your land and you are angry with the Lawyer fighting to get your land back. SMH.

[/b]

[b]

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32706424
he fought for the rivers people and ended up not paying them their salaries...i hear you oga...

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 15, 2015
cicero:
Suddenly the Ikwerres and the entire Rivers people are loving the Igbos and calling them brothers, thats a good development. Hope it stays that way.

you are on a very wrong thing. this is merely a political corporation that is born out of hatred. go and tell any ikwere man that he is igbo and watch him break your head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Power Of Incumbency, Naira Rain — Five Reasons Akeredolu Won

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.