Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (37828 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Tell how many roads and industries chuba okaigbo built or puis ayim or kenneth namani or even evans evarem

So because Evans and okadigbo are selfish means other people are like them?

Paul ogwuma and soludo occupied the same post. Paul ogwuma used his office to attract a road in ngwaland while soludo didn't.

does it mean that CBN post is a trash.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Tell how many roads and industries chuba okaigbo built or puis ayim or kenneth namani or even evans evarem

mugun. because okadigbo and Evans did not take the dividends of democracy to his people doesn't mean that other persons are that selfish.

Paul ogwuma and soludo occupied the Same post. Paul ogwuma attracted a big federal road to ngwa and soludo didn't. does that mean that the CBN post is trash?

think my man, think.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 15, 2015
Frankiss44:

How many of such industries did David Mark take to Benue State?

Make ona dey fool ona selves

because David mark is a selfish mofo doesn't mean every other person is like him.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:47am On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

Then you need to learn the fundamental of modern democracy. The the reasons for a voter preferring a candidate over anoda is simply free will, it may not be rational e.g many ppl voted obama because he was in support of d gay movt. Many ppl stated here, even buhari presented vegetable leaf as certificate they would still vote him. Your reationality is diff from odas. If rivers ppl think ameachi is a back stabber and that's what would guide der judgement they have every right to do so.

The question is, between GEJ and Gov. Amaechi, who back stabbed the Rivers People?

After Rivers State produced the highest number of votes for his election in 2011, he turned around and took their Oil Wells, reducing the revenue of the state.

Gov. Amaechi openly challenged GEJ to return the Oil Wells of Rivers State.

Yes People have a right to think what they want. However, it is good to educate misguided thoughts and idiocy.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by ozoigbondu: 9:48am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

mugun. because okadigbo and Evans did not take the dividends of democracy to his people doesn't mean that other persons are that selfish.

Paul ogwuma and soludo occupied the Same post. Paul ogwuma attracted a big federal road to ngwa and soludo didn't. does that mean that the CBN post is trash?

think my man, think.

Take this from me we have never benefited from a senate president and their is no way it will be different

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by johnnystacks(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Coming from one whose signature reads "PDP SHALL RISE AGAIN". Wouldn't take you seriously. Dunno if your 'literate' father would be deemed qualified to clean the so-called illiterate's (Buhari's) shoes!
. Choi, see finishing. Gai you badt gan.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The question is, between GEJ and Gov. Amaechi, who back stabbed the Rivers People?

After Rivers State produced the highest number of votes for his election in 2011, he turned around and took their Oil Wells, reducing the revenue of the state.

Yes People have a right to think what they want. However, it is good to educate misguided thoughts and idiocy.

First and formost GEJ neva meddle in the oil wells whala ameachi was referring to federal govt and Gej let the apporiate authorities handled the matter. But still you fail to get my point even if Gej openly took the wells from rivers and the rivers ppl still felt that ameachi joining APC is a far greater sin than him fighting for wells then its their choice and they have every right to do so.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Ariani: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
daresma93:

how ironic calling someone illiterate and you cannot write it correctly

Mr knows it all so u dnt make typological error rite?
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 9:53am On Apr 15, 2015
Rotimi Ameachi is a bad loser! Even if Bola tinubu shld be the inec chairman in rivers and ameachi the presiding officer, Apc can't still get Rivers.
Ameachi congratualate Wike in the spirit of Sportman ship.

But even if you don't,the people have decided.
OYO!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jogojogo: 9:57am On Apr 15, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Oga. those school projects were awarded by Omehia,when he was then governor after he first did it in the school in which he attended. Ameachi just took the credit of it because omehia was impeached before the projects started.

Amechi could still have chosen to discontinue the project. True or false?

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by nakamora: 9:58am On Apr 15, 2015
I live in Portharcourt, Rivers people don't appreciate good leaders.Their problem with Amaechi is Stomach Infrastructure like Odili,Amaechi erred by given them infrastructural development.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by henpaul2000(m): 9:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi or what did they called you. Accept defeat and congratulate WIKE. I really do know what is Wrong with APC people, they don't accept defeat is it part of their constitution. I pity what change is all about
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jogojogo: 9:59am On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

First and formost GEJ neva meddle in the oil wells whala ameachi was referring to federal govt and Gej let the apporiate authorities handled the matter. But still you fail to get my point even if Gej openly took the wells from rivers and the rivers ppl still felt that ameachi joining APC is a far greater sin than him fighting for wells then its their choice and they have every right to do so.

I call that BLIND SENTIMENTS that can only keep one backward for life!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Take this from me we have never benefited from a senate president and their is no way it will be different

take this from me too, you are very wrong. everyone is not the same. the same governorship post that mbakwe occupied was the same that ohakim and udenwa occupied and did abysmally bad. it's the same rochas is occupying and is doing wonders.

it's about the individuals and not the post, man.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jogojogo: 10:02am On Apr 15, 2015
henpaul2000:
Amaechi or what did they called you. Accept defeat and congratulate WIKE. I really do know what is Wrong with APC people, they don't accept defeat is it part of their constitution. I pity what change is all about

Free and fair election in Rivers state, PDP would still have won but that won't deter me from giving up on your backward mentality and sentiment.
For once let us stand for what is right and denounce evil, that we may move forward.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:06am On Apr 15, 2015
JustCalMeDBoss:

They have a right to do so. But, they should stop openly lying about a man who served them.

Gov. Amaechi did not betray GEJ. It was the other way around. If they want to believe so, it is okay. But they choose to live in a lie.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jogojogo: 10:07am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

To add to that, Amaechi performed credibly well in Rivers State. But party/tribal sentiment of APC being a hausa/yoruba party, blinded so many people in Rivers State.........playing politics is "OUR NIGER DELTA BROTHER" yet failed woefully in terms of performance in Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08am On Apr 15, 2015
jogojogo:

I call that BLIND SENTIMENTS that can only keep one backward for life!

Na wa for the guy. We are saying that idea of betrayal is wrong, this guy is saying they have right to believe a lie.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by anwo247: 10:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Seun360:

Why call Ameachi Judas? I think ur kinsmen were fools because when he was expelled from PDP, I expected them to settle the both parties involved, instead they took side with Mr.President thereby underestimating the powers of Ameachi.
Well, we all saw how it ended.

Ameachi was victorious and you now call him Judas?

You head need some refurbishing I swear.

Sorry, Amaechi powers were not underrated....
they were actually overrated as you can see...
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by ozoigbondu: 10:11am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

take this from me too, you are very wrong. everyone is not the same. the same governorship post that mbakwe occupied was the same that ohakim and udenwa occupied and did abysmally bad. it's the same rochas is occupying and is doing wonders.

it's about the individuals and not the post, man.

Well all our senators/senator from APC are benchwarmers
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:

Well all our senators/senator from APC are theives

How many senators from APC did you vote? reason man.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jogojogo: 10:15am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Na wa for the guy. We are saying that idea of betrayal is wrong, this guy is saying they have right to believe a lie.

I support your point a million times.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by uchechiatubi(f): 10:16am On Apr 15, 2015
if amechi should call april polls robery what of the one of north.He personally sponsored the northern robery.so mr amechi just accept WIKE as your next gorvenor.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by ozoigbondu: 10:18am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

How many senators from APC did you vote? reason man.

The one we voted before was a big disappointment and was kicked out
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by obongtunji: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2015
anwo247:
Conduct this election 50 times with Amaechi replacing JEGA, the Rivers people that I know will vote Wike. It is no news that SS and SE does not accept Buhari as a candidate and APC as a party. That is our right and our view.

We do not want APC and neither do we want Buhari. Another educated northerner would have been fine with us.

It is not a case of being a northerner, please take note that is all about Buhari whose antecedent is filled with inhuman treatment to Nigerians. Besides, he is so wicked, hypocritical , and deceptive. Time in this four years will tell.

For three years, Amaechi was Plunging Rivers Money into APC simply to remove Jonathan his brother. What a traitor!

Look, no one will be comfortbale with Ameachi, not even Buhari. He will always been seen as a betrayal, he could do it to anybody what he did to Jonathan

Very soon, he will realize he is a fool or remain a fool forever.

It is not about SE&SS it is about what Nigerians want, we have spoken. Buhari is wicked because he ordered the killing of drug Barron, but Jonathan is a good man since he has Buruji kashamu(well known drug baron) in his league, check what Malaysia and Indonesia are doing to Nigerians involved in drug trafficking, I think you should tag those countries wicked too. You can tag Buhari anything you like for the good work he did for this country. Under Jonathan's watch Maina, converted pension fund to his account, $100millions(cash)was found a minister's house, after looting public fund bode George is still a free man, billions of dollars can not be accounted for from nnpc's account, these are just few reasons he was voted out take it or leave it. If you are discipline and you have integrity then you should be happy because that is what Buhari stood for.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by mandate2004(f): 10:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Come to tink of ir ,is election free n fair only wen APC wins? Pls,somebody should tell Ameachi to bury his pride n congratulate his brother for d interest of d masses.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:20am On Apr 15, 2015
Question to all those who call Gov. Amaechi a betrayer.

Between GEJ and Gov. Amaechi, who betrayed the Rivers People.

If you say Gov. Amaechi, tell me one major thing GEJ did for the Rivers People.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
I think Obanikoro is wrong here, Amaechi did not contest with wike, misplacement of priority. Amaechi on the hand shouldn't have replied him because that message was not meant for him. Dakuku has not said anything,i don't think he felt the defeat much like his boss Amaechi. I am beginning to see why Wike said he's campaigning against Amaechi and not Dakuku. In as much as i supported APC, Wike is Wike is right and Obanikoro is also right for telling Amaechi to congratulate Wike.

Rivers state will not be safe in Wike's hand, you guys will see the difference between Amaechi regime and Wike's regime. Rivers people are just ungrateful to Amaechi, let's see how it goes.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

They have a right to do so. But, they should stop openly lying about a man who served them.

Gov. Amaechi did not betray GEJ. It was the other way around. If they want to believe so, it is okay. But they choose to live in a lie.

Served what you say. Who was the chief financier of the APC. Did you not hear rivers could not pay salaries to civil servants. Osun, kogi and benue we can understand they have little or no IGR and poor revenue from the center rivers chai pls let's move on. The world would be a better place if you understand every one would neva have ur views.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by mandate2004(f): 10:27am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Hatred has beclouded some people's senses of reasoning that they don't reason like normal human beings any longer. Because of the hatred some people have for Amaechi, they no longer see anything wrong in rigging. Even the international observers are aware of this!
I voted in RU Igbo town hall.u people should stop all these nonsense. PDP won,I pray they govern well.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by deygar: 10:29am On Apr 15, 2015
If any mother fucker is talking about d election in rivers,then all dat happened evrywher in nigeria is no election,,wike has won d election,jst like buhari won d election,so ameachi shld shut up or go 2 blazes...and learn d game instead of barking like a dog..
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by klax(m): 10:33am On Apr 15, 2015
No need to for Amaechi to congratulate him as a matter of fact nobody need his congratulation he has los his boy had lost is as simple as that. He crying broad stealing sorry for you Amaechi I really pity you. All I'm begging the River people is they should not allow this bastard called Amaechi to escape out of that state the creek boys should handle him take him to the creek and he should be doing 100 frog jump every morning and 100 stroke of flogs every night before going to bed in the bush for at least 2weeks minimum that is best judgement for a traitor, rebellion, a bastard like him. After the two weeks release and drive him out of your state bare foot let him and give him transport fare that will only take him to Ojota Lagos and let his father(Tifnubu) come and pick him up their or Katsina to seek asylum. I just don't have pity on that guy called Amaechi at all not even single remorse for him. I know apc rats will start their abuse now brosie I don't care and will never care. I believe in change, I believe in good governance, I believe in Buhari somehow because he may deliver a little as expected but I don't belief in apc as a party in as much Tifnubu, Atiku, El Rufai, Lai Lier, Amaechi, Obj (their endorser) still hanging on the authority of that party called apc I will never belief in apc because kettle cannot be calling charcoal black.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bomb Blast At Borno Mosque Leaves 6 People Dead (graphic Photos) / "Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Defecting PDP Members Will Come Back On Empty Stomachs - Jonathan (Throwback)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.