Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery (37829 Views)

Buhari Will Not Congratulate Dickson – Lai Mohammed / Alhassan Rejects Taraba Governorship Election Results, Calls It Daylight Robbery / I Will Not Congratulate General Buhari - Donald Ekpo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:55am On Apr 15, 2015
jusRadical:

But he supervised the intended murder of a lawmaker. Why did he not separate the fight and go to court. Did not see his ADC join the fight. See stop this double standard.

That was a cult style coup organised by Patience, Wike and Evans Bipi. There is no way the governor can stand for such.

Those Honourables were defending democracy after the Police under Mbu's command let in thugs into the House of Assembly.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by SkyBlue1: 1:09am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

That was a cult style coup organised by Patience, Wike and Evans Bipi. There is no way the governor can stand for such.

Those Honourables were defending democracy after the Police under Mbu's command let in thugs into the House of Assembly.

My issue is not that INEC declared Wike winner, I think i am about done feeling sorry for a people who make these sort of decisions founded on myopic and tribalistic stupidity, afterall Hitler won elections in Germany. My issue is the violence and the people that lost their lives, and to that I say people have to be brought to book.

APC should take the matter to court, they have a case. It wouldn't be the first time elections have been overturned or redone in Nigeria. The elections should be redone in a peaceful setting without such mass rigging, voter intimidation, and violence. And if Wike can win in such a setting then I say good luck to Rivers state. My feeling is after the euphoria of mass stupidity dies down people would come to the glaring realisation of "oh sh! t. we just elected Wike to run our affairs for us". It would probably be too late by then.

APC should seek redress at the tribunals. PDP should learn to get the people's mandate in a free and fair election and stop making such a mockery of the D in PDP. Regardless, the rest of the country moves on, with the aim of addressing development and tackling corruption. Can't wait till May 29th when PDP would be resigned to the dustbins of national affairs.

13 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by phantom(m): 1:13am On Apr 15, 2015
SkyBlue1:

My issue is not that INEC declared Wike winner, I think i am about done feeling sorry for a people who make these sort of decisions founded on myopic and tribalistic stupidity, afterall Hitler won elections in Germany. My issue is the violence and the people that lost their lives, and to that I say people have to be brought to book.

APC should take the matter to court, they have a case. It wouldn't be the first time elections have been overturned or redone in Nigeria. The elections should be redone in a peaceful setting without such mass rigging, voter intimidation, and violence. And if Wike can win in such a setting then I say good luck to Rivers state. My feeling is after the euphoria of mass stupidity dies down people would come to the glaring realisation of "oh sh! t. we just elected Wike to run our affairs for us". It would probably be too late by then.

APC should seek redress at the tribunals. PDP should learn to get the people's mandate in a free and fair election and stop making such a mockery of the D in PDP. Regardless, the rest of the country moves on, with the aim of addressing development and tackling corruption. Can't wait till May 29th.
well said!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jackymfon: 1:16am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

you are very stewpid for spewing this trash. Who stopped the courts from sitting? Amaechi used his power as the Executive governor of a state to appoint a chief judge as stipulated by the constitution and a group of lawyers, sponspored by your piss loving mama said that they would not accept the judge. What rascality?

you even have local government chairmen and you are talking. come to places like IMO and abia, what we have there are transitional chairman, no election, just governor's appointed boys. that is what is obtianable everywhere in nigeria man. Wike will never appoint an Apc man as a local government chairman.

if salaries were slashed as you claim, how come we have not seen any protest or demonstration by worker unions? infact rivers states is one of the states that has not had any strike or demonstration since.

your hate will just kill you....wike will even kill you before then...lol

Amaechi has moved on to greater glory. Rivers people are the ones to suffer this decision that they have made. PEJ go just dey use una oil money dey soak garri...lol

eediots
l

Thank God you said for the decisions they made they voted in Wike accept it and move on...don't be a sour loser

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by adconline(m): 2:09am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

This hospitals I am talking about are super standard hospitals. I went to the Dental Hospital at Garrison and I marvelled that such structure was a government hospital. I even saw lots of Old women there for treatment. Because of the crowd, I left to a private Hospital but I sighed, GOD BLESS AMAECHI.
With $3bn annual budget? He has amassed about $24bn while in office? Do projects and pot holes in Rivers match $24bn? A-4km PHC monorail, still " under construction", has gulped $1bn while a-35km in Addis Ababa, completed at $475m

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by donphilopus: 2:09am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

the thing is, if you start reasoning with them, they will just run off. i still cant imagine why seun refused to put the other trade on FP.

We need reverse brain drain in rivers state. Most people are being used without their knowledge.

The mods just do not want people to know what really transpired. I don't just understand Seun and his allies sha!!!
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by kodded(m): 3:58am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

radical mugu, shut your trap. just say what you know. Which APC state was rigged? if you know any APC state that was rigged, no body stops the PDP there from going to court. so just shut it. .

PVC were not distributed to igbos in lagos yet we had a very close voting pattern. Who are those voting against APC? ghost abi?

https://www.nairaland.com/2255487/used-almajiris-vote-out-jonathan

M0R0N undecided
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by jlinkd78(m): 4:10am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for the Rivers People. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Development of the Dental Hospital at Garrison,
The turnaround development of Public Schools in Rivers State,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
The New Stadium at Omagwa,
Iwofe Road,
He moved UPTH to their permanent site,
Developed New Mile One clinic and Many more.

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

https://www.nairaland.com/2255172/ameachi-didnt-betray-jonathan-it/1#32715899
[/b]
Hope u didnt just include Iwofe road which was just stopped a few distance just around d Salvation Ministry church by City Crown hotels, abandoned but yet commisioned by Amaechi during d Buhari visit. Infact all d roads around dat Iwofe axis from Egbelu to Ogbogoro then to Ozuoba are in worst state of disrepair. It was this situation dat led to people of Rumuilumeni/Iwofe community stoning Amaechi d last he came for campaign. Every other achievemnt u highlighted were in oda but one just wondered while Amaechi had to abandon Iwofe rd which is next to Trans Amadi in terms IGR and presence of severa companies to become this impassable. Am no fan of Wike cos I believe he is an ocultic tout but truth is Amaechi bungled his chances by showing he had a congenital hatred for Jonathan on one side and Wikes promise to unravel d behind d scene of amount spent so far on Monorail project

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Shigoboy(m): 5:34am On Apr 15, 2015
What goes around, comes around, Ameachi was also brought to power with daylight robbery, that's the main reason why he's rejecting the result even before the election, I think he should be thanking God for not loosing completely, something awaiting him at federal level, Ameachi, embrace peace by congratulating ur brother, wike, life goes on. The oracle has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:
[b]What about the fact Gov. Amaechi fought against GEJ's removal of Crude Oil wells from Rivers State. Gov. Amaechi was fighting for the Rivers People. If Gov. Amaechi stood with GEJ after he took Oil wells from Rivers State, he would have gained a lot from GEJ. But, Gov. Amaechi stood and fought for the same Rivers People who hate him.

Gov. Amaechi contributed so much to the development of Rivers State, especially Port-Harcout.

From his teachers training and employment, TIMARIV that created jobs for graduates without employment,
Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
Iwofe Road,

GEJ and his cohorts wasted money for generations to come, pardoned embezzlers, left our troops unarmed in harm's way, allowed the growth of Boko Haram that led to loss of tens of thousand lives.

Yet the Rivers People hate Gov. Amaechi and like GEJ, Patience and one of GEJ's corrupt cohorts Wike.

Baffling.

[/b]
My man don't think u are the only one INFORMED here.

1)UPTH was moved to permanent site by ODILI/OBASANJO...pls tell the truth always..

2)NEW MILE ONE clinic is a PRIVATE hospital owned by ANAMBRA man..

3) U can Lie oooo..., Y sell FAKE DRUGS to the public.?

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 15, 2015
jackymfon:
l

Thank God you said for the decisions they made they voted in Wike accept it and move on...don't be a sour loser

by 'they'' i mean PEJ, WIKE and thier Nairaland Hypers.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by businessMODE(m): 6:25am On Apr 15, 2015
TRUE TALK ...am looking forwar to when Nigeria will open their eyes and Understand that PDP was taking us to where we wanted but we opted for the worst
kodded:
this just prove one thing, we have a "democratic" party that obey the rule of law and we have have a "demonic" party that uses lies and propaganda to strive and go against the rule of law and use violence as their tool for communication

PDP
embarassed
https://www.nairaland.com/2252148/jimi-agbaje-called-akinwunmi-ambode
https://www.nairaland.com/2251876/adamawa-nuhu-ribadu-pdp-concedes
https://www.nairaland.com/2251773/breaking-news-gov-ramalan-call
https://www.nairaland.com/2229066/president-jonathan-accepts-defeatcalls-buhari

APC undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/2252046/3-parties-call-cancellation-rivers
https://www.nairaland.com/2251685/apc-carrying-out-horrible-protests
https://www.nairaland.com/2222684/breaking-news-amaechi-protest-absence
www.nairaland.com/2256658/amaechi-replies-obanikoro-not-congratulate#32728684

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 15, 2015
kodded:
https://www.nairaland.com/2255487/used-almajiris-vote-out-jonathan

M0R0N undecided

eediots like you would always have comprehension problem.

GEJ once called Northern youths almajiris and PEJ insulted them and thier parents, she said that they are 'born throways'.

what kwankwasho is saying there is that those same youths you are calling born throways are same that kicked you out.

and yes, if you have video evidence that APC rigged or used underage voters, take it to court and we are taking our own to court.....make una stop to dey try blackmail us by saying APC did same, so everyone shouldn't go to court. that is a cheap blackmail and it will never work.

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by FrancaNneka: 8:04am On Apr 15, 2015
Amaechi_ Time for you to park well.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
Dude ain't talking like a public figure anymore.... undecided
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by brownlord: 8:08am On Apr 15, 2015
abduljabbar4:
Even international observers are not ok with the results. Amaechi is not a backstabber because the pdp betrayed him and to rub salt to the wound, suspended him. So why should I continue to stay there when there's is better party that is ready to accept me as its member.

Long live Amaechi.
Amaechi is my role model

And who gives a fvck about them? they should pack their load and return to their country and stop making noise.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by dexterbam(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Bigsteveg(m): 8:10am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Judas of Ubiama cheesy.This angry dog is still barking up a tree.My good people of Rivers thank you for proving that back stabbers are not accpected in Niger Delta.

APC the party full of sore losers learn from uncle Jonah.The guy should just park to abuja and start driving people around his home has rejected him.

And ur people get to lose senate presidency seat Becos of ur ego.
Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by vislabraye(m): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2015
chymystique:
Me I dont like Wike but The fact is even if the eleCtion is ConduCted tonight with GMB and Amaechi observing and watChing it live, Wike will still Win cause most rivers indigenes felt he betrayed them.. Amaechi is a sour loser and loves to Cry like Females... Nobody is begging him to Congratulate Wike.. He should Hurry up and PaCk his Bags to Abuja and enjoy his new portfolio

Yeah. If he's talking about rigging, let him look north ward. What will he say about children voting in Kano and other states in the North

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by buskie13(m): 8:13am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
Iwofe Road,

Baffling.

[/b]
this is not sport section

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Charly68: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
It is because of their blindness to reality that will make development to elude them for the next four years. The basic reason Ameachi performed was because he knew the people voted for him . Even in his first tenure he was flagrantly robbed of his mandate from the primary until God used Supreme court to restore his mandate . People from that end may be talking nonsense about this guy but watch his tract you will discover that he has been fighting a genuine sincere battle even when left alone & God has always been on his side.
Rivers state is a cash cow and so Wike and Co decided to kill & maim to get there except Rribunal removes the man the people will soon know his stuff. All the nonsense they are talking now will soon disappear. Ameachi should have just allowed them to do there best and see how far they can go. I bet you my people evil can never triumph over light .Never.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Hatred has beclouded some people's senses of reasoning that they don't reason like normal human beings any longer. Because of the hatred some people have for Amaechi, they no longer see anything wrong in rigging. Even the international observers are aware of this!
I couldn't have said it any better.....I still can't stomach the whole 'protest vote' or 'revenge vote'.....just to spite one man? How did we ever get to this sad

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by frayoontop1(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
Iwofe Road,

Baffling.

[/b]
I see something in dis life if u are good people will condem you Amaechi is try but people condem him we are not from river but we can see that the man is try than de old govs. No problem time will tell

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by galadima77(m): 8:15am On Apr 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Agip Junction Flyover,
Ada George Road,
NTA Road,
Rumokoro to Elele Road,
Iwofe Road,

Baffling.

[/b]

many still think he is a betrayer for not aligning wit d inept regime even as he stood his ground for his land...some igbos and sentiments sha!

well, Nigerians have spoken and no amount of hatred for Amaechi can change that fact. you all have to live with d cleansing n sanity GMB will bring, just as we lived wit ur ineptitude n gross embezzlement for 6 yrs.

Enough of d cluelessness

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by francizy(m): 8:16am On Apr 15, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by anwo247: 8:17am On Apr 15, 2015
Conduct this election 50 times with Amaechi replacing JEGA, the Rivers people that I know will vote Wike. It is no news that SS and SE does not accept Buhari as a candidate and APC as a party. That is our right and our view.

We do not want APC and neither do we want Buhari. Another educated northerner would have been fine with us.

It is not a case of being a northerner, please take note that is all about Buhari whose antecedent is filled with inhuman treatment to Nigerians. Besides, he is so wicked, hypocritical , and deceptive. Time in this four years will tell.

For three years, Amaechi was Plunging Rivers Money into APC simply to remove Jonathan his brother. What a traitor!

Look, no one will be comfortbale with Ameachi, not even Buhari. He will always been seen as a betrayal, he could do it to anybody what he did to Jonathan.

Very soon, he will realize he is a fool or remain a fool forever.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
donphilopus:

Hatred has beclouded some people's senses of reasoning that they don't reason like normal human beings any longer. Because of the hatred some people have for Amaechi, they no longer see anything wrong in rigging. Even the international observers are aware of this!
I am really really disappointed not only at Amaechi but you as well. Because International observers said so and that made it the truth. We dont need international observers to tell us the truth as long as we keep getting validatiom from them we will never been taken seriously. Moreover, I am yet to hear any news from your international observer on the underaged voters. I am tired of this international observer said this and international observer said that. Do yourself a favor and go through the actual accounts of international observers in the past decades and what the real situation turned out to be.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by kendrick9(m): 8:18am On Apr 15, 2015
shachris:

you are very stewpid for spewing this trash. Who stopped the courts from sitting? Amaechi used his power as the Executive governor of a state to appoint a chief judge as stipulated by the constitution and a group of lawyers, sponspored by your piss loving mama said that they would not accept the judge. What rascality?

you even have local government chairmen and you are talking. come to places like IMO and abia, what we have there are transitional chairman, no election, just governor's appointed boys. that is what is obtianable everywhere in nigeria man. Wike will never appoint an Apc man as a local government chairman.

if salaries were slashed as you claim, how come we have not seen any protest or demonstration by worker unions? infact rivers states is one of the states that has not had any strike or demonstration since.

your hate will just kill you....wike will even kill you before then...lol

Amaechi has moved on to greater glory. Rivers people are the ones to suffer this decision that they have made. PEJ go just dey use una oil money dey soak garri...lol

eediots
what do u know about rivers state? pls stop talking trash... come and talk to any civil servant here in rivers and they will tell u how unfair amaechi has been on them...... late payment of salaries and also salaries slashed

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by oweman: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Keneking:
Great comment

So Obanikoro expect anyone to congratulate Wike for what we all are seeing on Tv .
Honestly what i saw on TVC yesterday is nothing short of beng called robbery for those three southern states ie Akwa Ibom , Enugu and Rivers states even f they are sworn in thenincoming president must take as a responsible to the nation to cause a judicial investigation into those video coverages as not doing so will send signal to the world , those gangsterrism cant be accepted they are shameful there could be others too needing rescrunising to get the records straight its not a party thing but a nationql shame .

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 15, 2015
stanech:
did you notice he said I and most rivers people not all rivers people. that party in rivers state is Pdp amaechi knows it

Your English is so poor and your sense of reasoning is so low.

Don't you understand that you do not need 'all' in democracy? You only need 'most'.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Obanikoro: I Will Not Congratulate Wike, It’s Daylight Robbery by Seun360(m): 8:20am On Apr 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
The Judas of Ubiama cheesy.This angry dog is still barking up a tree.My good people of Rivers thank you for proving that back stabbers are not accpected in Niger Delta.

APC the party full of sore losers learn from uncle Jonah.The guy should just park to abuja and start driving people around his home has rejected him.

Why call Ameachi Judas? I think ur kinsmen were fools because when he was expelled from PDP, I expected them to settle the both parties involved, instead they took side with Mr.President thereby underestimating the powers of Ameachi.
Well, we all saw how it ended.

Ameachi was victorious and you now call him Judas?

You head need some refurbishing I swear.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Change First Before Asking For The Change We Promised - Buhari Tells Nigerians / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Osinbajo Never Informed Us Before Relocating Membership To Ogun State –Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.