Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,452 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (69752 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jibrilaminu003(m): 12:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16

Then who cares...... That he should be taught how to rule on Democratic setting!!! imaging such an advice of hatred and ethnicity yet correcting General to know more about democracy. My frustrated friend should also accept defeat as his clueless hero did and save himself from sleepless and worrisome situation.
Gej until ur hopeless supporters learn how to accept defeat!!!!
We have decided and no turning back!!!
GMB till ur enemies give up!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:

You keep ranting like a rabid dog. What the f.uck you talking about? What proof are you asking for, it seems you are hungry and looking for attention. I have been trying to be civil with you but you are pushing me, you can go kill yourself if you are angry. This is the same dingbat that was asking how i passed my Waec. Shame on you.

dont get angry cos u talk without proper reasoning all i asked was put up an article, a video or a link to prove what you said, and now you are forming victim smh you are a master hypocrisy good bye.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by proudlyhandsome: 12:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amazo:

This is brilliant but alas their minds are too hardened and ibos choose to ridicule infallible facts that expose their deplorable inter-tribal relations with all tribes. Yes, the SS are a distinct group of people with different tribes and unique cultures and this can never change no matter how the ibos try to label them as part of their brutish societies. Ibos should desist dragging the SS into their failed political miscalculations. If the ibo tribe wants to go down into the cesspit of political oblivion in Nigeria, go down alone and leave the SS out of it.

The journey of Igbos to the political oblivion have already started but we must stand against their evil plan to drag SS along. We must stand resolute and firm to rescue SS people from their filthy hands once more again. We have done it before and we'll do it again.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by TRUTHTOPOWER: 12:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Noneroone post=32736399] The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.[/

Every ethnic group will have its say and Majority of Nigerian people will have their way as they did in the elections. Every ethnic champion better align with national agenda. Nigeria will not bow to ethnic interest.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by notoriousbabe: 1:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
Darlduchi:

Listen to Radio Biafra and have your self educated.
you must be kidding
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by light004: 1:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
I think, it's natural after a defeat to feel a sense of loss and emptiness. Our comments should be guided by the fact that time heal old wounds even the pain of this elections will come to a past someday; so let be mindful of our utterances. The victor should always be gracious in victory and embrace all concerns. Buhari needs the support of all including the folks in the SE/SS to succeed and everyone must come together to support in this quest.

Most comments here have been quite careless not minding that for Nigeria to remain one entity, we all must pull together and divisive tendencies will destroy and not build this Nation. I will not subscribe to name calling or insulting any section of the country but see how this wounds will heal as soon as possible. The SS is an integral part of the Nigeria federation and to denial the fact that their son was unfairly treated when he ruled despite his shortcomings is a white lie. So, what's important is how to heal wounds on all sides even in the North people are hurting; they have lost loved ones, their communities have been destroyed, their means of livelihood destroyed. Let do away with hateful speeches and comments, the time now is to pull together to salvage Nigeria for all.

let sheath the sword and embrace one another in brotherhood bonded by destiny and a common history.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by femliany(m): 1:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote
author=adino post=32738913]Look at this chief hypocrite gbawe. So
disgusting, a bloody and irritating bigot of geometric proportion. You
have the shame to sprew thrash and believe urself. gbawe u stink. This
is a well known GEJ hater on Nairaland. A bigoted tribalist that
insulted and condenmed GEJ ceaselessly and shameledsly from his days as
Acting President till today .
gbawe u stink.[/quote] pastor another poster is here,he has been suffering from the spirit of 'orubebe'in pastor's voice"you are jegalized out"
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by JJBROS(m): 1:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.

Even if ur south east guys are appointed they have never lobby good thing to that zone. they are self centered human beings. they have appointed many of the good brains in that area before but they fail to develop the zone.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jibrilaminu003(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Noneroone post=32745014][/quote]

I am sorry too for sounding harsh.... ur comment made me replied in such a provocative manner. please forgive me as well
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by illiad: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Apc rats can rant. In the end you either run a regional government to your detriment, or run a national one to the betterment of all.

All the voting went along ethnic lines and the whole world knows that. And run the elections a hundred times and you would get the same results.

So now its either buhari alleys people's fear of his party and cronies or increase it and be doomed
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by codedslayer: 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
yungmill:

dont get angry cos u talk without proper reasoning all i asked was put up an article, a video or a link to prove what you said, and now you are forming victim smh you are a master hypocrisy good bye.
[/s]

Angry? You are the pained mofo posting trash all over the place. You can go kill your self and end your miserable life if my post offend you, i owe no one any apology for my opinion. Sod off little boy.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by mondee02(m): 1:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Donykua:
Talkative!Talkative!Talkative!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by mondee02(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Donykua:
Talkative!Talkative!Talkative!
Hater of true...please grow up.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Jman06(m): 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Buhari is simply an old foooool!

Back to the Creeks we go!!!!!
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
yungmill:

ok now i think i get you but that thinking is wrong

my two cents
well like I typed earlier,not all igbos..same way not all Hausas are extremist and fanatic..Igbo too carry that tribe thing for head like Gala...make them chill let us all enjoy Nigeria..no tribe is better than the others.One love.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by arsetalkshere: 1:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
M17:
unity is power

SS/SE WILL PULL OUT THROUGH INTERNATIONAL PROCEEDINGS
I swear I can't wait. Abeg make una dey go. No body want all your fake goods any more.

Go and drink as much oil as possible.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Rotimi47: 1:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
lionstone:

Source http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=10745&title=Buhari-has-drawn-the-battle-line-with-South-East,-South-South;-he-should-be-sent-to-the-USA-for-lessons-%E2%80%94Intersociety&scid=16
PDP have done too much damage to Nigeria & Jonathan have also sowed more seed of tribalism in Nigeria; people from the South East are the major problem we have in Nigeria, followed by South South; just look at the write up! Please note that PDP didn't play fair during this 2015 election as there was massive rigging & killing not to talk of intimidations, look at the pattern of voting in the South West: it was divided across parties, check out the North; it was almost the same thing but check out the South south & South East voting patterns; it gives serious room for suspicion as the result is very clear that massive rigging took place. Eg. Votes are More than a credited voters. Before the election the South South were threatening the South West & the North with war if Jonathan should lose the election! How do you expect the people you're threatening to vite for you? People voted against Jonathan because he didn't do anything tangible in 6 years & his people are too tribalistic if I may use that word. I respect Jonathan for accepting that he lost the election because if he had tried to force his WILL on the electorates, a 2nd civil war would simply brakeout & it will be short but more bloody than the first one & at the end of it Nigeria will still remain one but lots of lives, properties, oil facilities, entire villages etc would have been destroyed. Do note that the world now see Jonathan as a respected world leader & very soon I see him playing a greater role working with the United Nations; but he need to put aside ethnic sentiments as it is what is capable of ruining a man.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by toluine56(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is going to rule through a new brand of democracy which I will call military-democracy. grin
which is what is best for us all...OP's talking trash.. What support did Jona render the SW..only to dole out dollars few weeks to election..beclouded sense of reasoning..
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Truckpusher(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
akthedream:
Mr block head...your brain should have signaled to you that it was a typo..did you read at all?...mumu like you..God forbid I clam SE...I am proud SS....Edo state to be precise..you can now eat your shit..maybe tomorrow you will blame SS,SW and North being an OUTCAST(OSU)...you claim to be christains..but you still have massive discrimination amongs yourselved.
Sorry to burst your lying asss - I'm from the South South too and we don't roll that way.

Keep your Yoruba lying asss to where it belongs.

Oloshi. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by kingvectorv(m): 1:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Burahi and His bandits apc are the worst thing that happened to nigeria
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by JJBROS(m): 1:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
President-Bayelsa-Igbo(Nnamdi Azikiwe)
SGF-ISGF-Igbo
Deputy Senate-Igbo
Deputy Speaker-Igbo
CBN Governor -Igbo
Minister for Finance- Igbo
Printing and Minting- Igbo
Petroleum minister-Bayelsa

what development has those ministers brought to South East? even though BUHARI appoints all the Igbos as minister, they will never develop the zone because of their SELF CONTENTEDNESS.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
jamace:
Buhari is going to rule through a new brand of democracy which I will call military-democracy. grin
militicracy.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by okestev: 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
toyoutoyou:
May u find rest since u are also part of those that really desire the good will of God for the great citizens of this nation.
... May you find rest too. GOD bless you..
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by toluine56(m): 1:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
Noneroone:
The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.
akthedream:
well like I typed earlier,not all igbos..same way not all Hausas are extremist and fanatic..Igbo too carry that tribe thing for head like Gala...make them chill let us all enjoy Nigeria..no tribe is better than the others.One love.
Noneroone:
The foreign backers of the abokki better teach him. Otherwise we Igbos will remind him that democracy is in our nature.
nonsense..is the agitation for biafra part of democracy too? Tribalist oshi.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jamace(m): 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
jcmaiah:

militicracy.
All of the above. grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Sorry to burst your lying asss - I'm from the South South too and we don't roll that way.

Keep your Yoruba lying asss to where it belongs.

Oloshi. grin
Na Apc dey rule Edo..forget the rigged presidential election there..go check the last election result in Edo state..I know you are froom SE...na by force to join SS with SE??..na you want biafra...make you go get am alone..the last time you tried that shit..SS left you guys to do it alone...and we gonna do it again..go eat shit,Mr ass burster.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by toluine56(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
vislabraye:
Good observation. Buhari should leqrn fast that Nigeria is a country of independent thinkers. People should be allowed to air their views without indimidation, threats ane emotional blackmail which is the trade mark of APC.

He should seek to unite Nigerians no matter what. If we wanted to cancel the elections, then Kano should be cancelled.
if at this stage, you're still talking about cancellation of elections..
I really give up on you.
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by jamace(m): 1:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
notoriousbabe:
for us to get things right in this country we need that kind of democracy,walahi we need it
Change will come faster through Thugocracy (Govt by use of thugs). grin grin
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by joeyfire(m): 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Horllamideh:

Karma is b1tch right??...That is exactly what Jonathan did to the South-west....Giving us ministerial positions with funny portfolio.

I wish it had been the other way around because the infrastructural projects that GEJ laid down in the SW outnumber those of the SE by 3-1. You think the average igbo person gives a shit that okonjo iweala is coordinating minister?
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
toluine56:

nonsense..is the agitation for biafra part of democracy too? Tribalist oshi.
hey,are you ok?...or you mistakenly quoted me on that rubbish?...do I look or sound like a biafran to you.Use your head asap..
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by yungmill(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
codedslayer:
[s][/s]

Angry? You are the pained mofo posting trash all over the place. You can go kill your self and end your miserable life if my post offend you, i owe no one any apology for my opinion. Sod off little boy.

we can all see the incompetent pained one
Re: Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety by toluine56(m): 1:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
owobokiri:
The worst he can do is to stop federal projects in the east, we are used to that. Ban this ban that, we re used to that too. Make few politicians from the east ministers in charge of such funny ministries as information, special duties or at best, ministry of youths and sports/ culture. It won't be new. He towed these lines in the past and the east survived, this his second coming if so vindictive as the first will be history with time too.
none of this will happen..divisive c**t

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Fatima Ganduje-Ajimobi: Seyi Makinde Can Never Come Close To Ajimobi / Dino Melaye's ABU Statement Of Results (Photo) / Operation Crocodile Smile Show Of Force (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.