Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

What Boys Say; What Ladies Hear. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Boys Say; What Ladies Hear. (513 Views)

What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W / See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know / What Ladies Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Boys Say; What Ladies Hear. by successcard: 11:58am On Apr 15, 2015
Many times has it been proven that the opposite sex don’t usually think alike. Most people who have not accepted this truth often find it strange and difficult when relating to the opposite sex. Ladies most times uses ‘coded languages’ which requires you being smart enough to decode it whiles guys in tend use ‘smart languages’ which only a handful of ladies are able to understand. For instance when a guy says I would take you to dinner on Friday that means he is expecting some money on Friday. When a girl says to a guy during a conversation ‘Lets watch a movie’ that means she is getting bored. Girls like complements whiles boys like praises. If a girl says, “We need to talk,” it means she has something on her mind that she would like to discuss soberly. If a boy says, “We need to talk,” it probably means he is about dumping you.
Please follow the link to read the rest, I couldn't copy all the article on my phone, please spare me for that.
Here is the link : www.nsemzone.com/what-boys-say-what-ladies-hear/
Re: What Boys Say; What Ladies Hear. by mostHandsome01: 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmm
Re: What Boys Say; What Ladies Hear. by darnley16(m): 12:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: What Boys Say; What Ladies Hear. by marcnelly: 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice piece, thanks for sharing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Response To This Kind Of Story / Very Funny:-be Carefull With Cloths U Wear ( Joke Of The Day) / Is It Good To Travel To A Far Place For A Hook-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.