Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know (4602 Views)

Ladies, Do You Prefer To Be Very Rich Or Have A Very Rich Husband? / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / What Ladies Should Learn From Adesua And Banky W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by PalmchatApp: 4:18pm On May 04, 2017
Out of curiosity, a guy was chatting with some of his female friends. The chat exposed him to so many things that ladies do that guys wouldn't ever imagine. Comment and share if you agree. Definitely not all ladies but some are guilty of most of the things listed.

1. They masturbate- Just like the trending news on nairaland, a lady using cashew to make herself feel good. So many ladies started this since they were much younger. it is either as a result of what they watch or see people do. Most ladies that act single or rather stay single masturbate just to feel satisfied when the urge comes. They act strong and rugged on the outside but soft on the inside.

2. They Cheat- Ladies are good when it comes to this. They just lead several guys on and make them assume they are in a relationship.A lady can't say No to all the guys that ask her out, so definitely there are some she is dating. Ladies are referred to as weaker version. some ladies are easily swept away due to lack of contentment.

3. They hide pain- Now, we are not talking about ladies that attention seekers, we are talking about ladies that are good when it comes to hiding pain. when they are on their period, they still smile and act like ll is well. when they see their partner cheating, some ladies try to ignore it and weep in silent.

4. They are suckers for love- No matter how they try to act stiff necked, ladies love LOVE. They seek attention and affection. Ladies are lovers to the core, it only takes the right guy to figure out that part of them. Once you get that soft part of her, you have hit it big.

5. They have one crush- no matter how much a lady pretends, there is always one crush somewhere. there is always one guy she is loving and seeing as her #MCM #MCE . there is always one guy they talk to on phone for long, there is always that person other than the main guy.

comments if you agree or not.

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Richyspice(m): 4:24pm On May 04, 2017
Bravo, now i know
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by shadowsblu(m): 4:26pm On May 04, 2017
OP NA LIE... MEANWHILE WHO WANTS TO HAVE SOME FUN THIS WEEKEND... ?
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by megareal: 4:31pm On May 04, 2017
Topic would have been better if it said SOME. cos I can't identify with 4 out of the 5 listed.

So statistically,you got it wrong.

1 Like

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by FreeSpirited: 4:32pm On May 04, 2017
shadowsblu:
Which fun? Like fvck? angry

2 Likes

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Chimaritoponcho: 4:35pm On May 04, 2017
megareal:
Topic would have been better if it said SOME. cos I can't identify with 4 out of the 5 listed.

Are u sure

1 Like

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by megareal: 4:37pm On May 04, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

Are u sure

Very sure. cheesy
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Chimaritoponcho: 4:39pm On May 04, 2017
megareal:

Very sure. cheesy
But i saw you buying cucumber at the junctiongrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by megareal: 4:42pm On May 04, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

But i saw you buying cucumber at the junctiongrin

Cucumber na for snack and salad. Any other meaning to it is perverted. cheesy
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Chimaritoponcho: 4:44pm On May 04, 2017
megareal:

Cucumber na for snack and salad. Any other meaning to it is perverted. cheesy
Pictures of you making salad with it or you know the restundecided
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by SexyNairalander: 4:46pm On May 04, 2017
booked

we know all this only say we dey pretend
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by FreeSpirited: 4:47pm On May 04, 2017
Right now, I have several ladies in relationship who calls me as if I'm their boyfriend, looking for opportunity to grease my dick.......
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by coolebux(m): 5:06pm On May 04, 2017
My senior bros don tell me tey tey gringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by emzeezlee(m): 5:21pm On May 04, 2017
wee u keep chut and say sometin else mtcheeew
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by PalmchatApp: 5:27pm On May 04, 2017
ok
megareal:

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 04, 2017
shadowsblu:
are you sharing money this weekend.
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by McBrooklyn(m): 6:30pm On May 04, 2017
cheesy
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 04, 2017
shadowsblu:
Oya now........like church or where
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by ibkkk(f): 10:06pm On May 04, 2017
shadowsblu:

I wouldn't mind!
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Xmen149(m): 11:23pm On May 04, 2017
shadowsblu:

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by firstking01(m): 11:55pm On May 04, 2017
I wonder why girls masturbatesad.
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by ItsTutsi(m): 1:17am On May 05, 2017
So u can relate with 1 cheesy
megareal:

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Tazdroid(m): 2:33am On May 05, 2017
All the above apply to some guys as well so nothing exclusive undecided undecided
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:51am On May 05, 2017
firstking01:
I wonder why girls masturbatesad.

They as well want sexual satisfaction
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Lillyane(f): 6:33am On May 05, 2017
All are lies except hiding of pains
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Lillyane(f): 6:35am On May 05, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

They as well want sexual satisfaction
maybe ur sister masturbate(please don't generalise it)
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by MVLOX(m): 7:41am On May 05, 2017
Confirm....
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by afroduke: 8:01am On May 05, 2017
[quote author=MVLOX post=56222652]Confirm.... [/quot]

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Nobody: 8:14am On May 05, 2017
1-3 ok u have a point there
But 4&5 undecided u miss road pata pata

Next time say some undecided
Wth is cashew orisirisi

Is this for mature women or boarding school girls ??
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Nobody: 8:15am On May 05, 2017
Lillyane:
All are lies except hiding of pains

Chics masturbate FACT so just stop telling lies undecided
We hide pain you are right
We cheat ! Some of us anyway .. even better than guys and hide it better

So what are you saying ?
Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Lillyane(f): 8:20am On May 05, 2017
Bumbae1:

Chics masturbate FACT so just stop telling lies undecided We hide pain you are right We cheat ! Some of us anyway .. even better than guys and hide it better

So what are you saying ?
you cheat and masturbate but for me I dnt

2 Likes

Re: See What Ladies Do That Guys Don't Know by Nobody: 8:21am On May 05, 2017
Lillyane:
you cheat and masturbate but for me I dnt

Its a general statement not a personal one .. did you read the topic?
So you saying no girl does this ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enable Opera Mini 50MB / Help a Brother!: Can I Still Marry Her?(Advice only) / MouthAction, intimacy gadgets And Other Unspeakable Things - Kingsley Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.