Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) (36924 Views)

South East And South South Leaders Meet To Determine Faith In One Nigeria. / Pastor Leke Adeboye Shares A Political Poll Result Of Buhari/Jonathan - Pic / Nine Types Of People You Meet In A Political Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by omonnakoda: 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

really ? it seems you don't get it right ?

i said go jeerk off holing your mama teddies
You will never stop doing that.
You will do it and marry into it
Into it will you have all your children
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by OneNaira6: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

ground to your fu cking death animal

ground to your fu cking death animal

He's trying to get you to turn this thread tribal so they can send it to the ethnic section. I almost fell for the same ploy with someone like him. Just like atlwireless told me and I'm going to tell you the same thing, just ignore him and focus on the content of this thread. If you don't engage him and noone else does, he'll walk away just others before him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 17, 2015
OneNaira6:

He's trying to get you to turn this thread tribal so they can send it to the ethnic section. I almost fell for the same ploy with someone like him. Just like atlwireless told me and I'm going to tell you the same thing, just ignore him and focus on the content of this thread. If you don't engage him and noone else does, he'll walk away just others before him.

thanks

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by omonnakoda: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2015
OneNaira6:

What an idiotic thing to say. Did I ever address the baboon on this thread? What were the first words that were exchanged between us. WHo addressed who First and what was said. If you have nothing better to say then shut up!. I am quite able to take on 10 of you
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by omonnakoda: 10:30am On Apr 17, 2015
TRIBALSTOOGE:

go hang your self for mentioning ebos may God visit you with death .

FIRST WORD. FOR THE RECORD

Jeje l'omo Eko n lo ki aja to bu je

In your life if you see omonnakoda
If your mother see omonnakoda
or your father and you stand Sango will strike all of you dead
If you run Ogun will kill you all
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Scholes007(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2015
One thing the Yorubas don't know yet is that they have proven themselves untrustworthy set of people ,not only to the rest of the south but to the north alike. This mistake might seem to be in their favour for now but in long run it will only lead them and the rest of the south to political slavery.
We all know Nigerians vote along tribal and regional line as show in the just concluded presidential election...so imagine two contestant 1-Yoruba and 1-any tribe from the north with the vice from south south or south east. tell me if the rest of the south will support him(the Yoruba)?. talk more of the north; their only way out is to be under the north especially Fulani Hausa to the detriment of the south with Yoruba more on the lo because the northerners have shown time without number that the don't give a dime about the south. that is why I believe there is nothing like Hausa Fulani hegemony but Hausa Fulani power block supported by Yoruba bigotry remove the Yorubas and see there is nothing like hausa Fulani hegemony

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by honeychild(f): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2015
omonnakoda:

Those birds will build a house
They will go out
and they will come in
They will eat
and they will grow
They will hatch and
they will breed
They prosper
They will build a house
nay they will build houses
In Your head
In the place that you
Used to call Home
And no one will see you again
They cannot find you

Are you a poet?

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by omonnakoda: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2015
honeychild:

Are you a poet?
I am many things
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
proudlyhandsome:

You are not smart at all. The SS people are not part of any arrangements with SE period.

Jonathan is from SS and having lost election to the Northerners in collaboration Western region, it is natural for the bigots among them to feel offended.

Igbos voted for Jonathan out of self hatred and bigotry.

SS voted for PDP out of massive rigging and not cos they love Igbos but cos they want to make a statement
[/s]
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by psalmizt(m): 11:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Dear Barcanista,

I love this thread and as one who believes in the unity of Nigeria there's need for the regions to be evenly matched. Your quote on being strategic and avoiding violence is so so apt. The SS and SE are a united block that must look to draw closer. The biggest worries of the SSner is the dominance of the SEners. Unless people find a way to take that threat away the dream unification will not work. In the face if the current realities, the unity becomes expedient. And i for one believes the region has all it takes to thrive without the usual FG intervention. From Edo to Delta, through the Igbo states up to Calabar, one voice Would better position them in the Nigerian state. This bloc "old easterners" stands a better chance in counter balancing d North. Personally, the SW remain swing voters. They follow only those that dance to their tune. From my view of the country, the north and the East are the 2 inflexible regions in Nigeria. That said, we must all remain one indivisible nation under God.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by somegirl1: 11:55am On Apr 17, 2015
proudlyhandsome:

You are not smart at all. The SS people are not part of any arrangements with SE period.

Jonathan is from SS and having lost election to the Northerners in collaboration Western region, it is natural for the bigots among them to feel offended.

Igbos voted for Jonathan out of self hatred and bigotry.

SS voted for PDP out of massive rigging and not cos they love Igbos but cos they want to make a statement

Self hatred? Pray, elucidate.
I never knew Jonathan's main opponent was an Igbo man.
Do you even know what the term means?
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by somegirl1: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
pazienza:

You mean the political Niger delta that includes Ondo, Imo and Abia?

Niger delta covers just Rivers, Delta, and Bayelsa. Anything else is political.

SS, SE, Niger Delta are all political classifications meant to promote division.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ArodeTsolaye: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
kestolove95:
all what am saying is that igbos should stop associating their struggles with the south south..if biafra shud succeed today don't fink we a part of it as we to want our own freedom...igbos are eyeing our oil you think we don't know...no wonder people. Call it Biafra

I thought you said you are from the SS, Kogi monkey . You remind me of Orlandoowoh that claim to be a SS until we caught him taking selfies in the bushes of kabba in kogi. Many fake 'SSners' here are actually yoruba monkeys and we are watching them keenly.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ArodeTsolaye: 12:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

The South East and South South are free to enter into any alliance. My being here is to counter lies. Delta State is not part of the defunct Eastern Region.

Ola Johnson do you still claim to be an itshekiri man? Is delta a tribe?. The Igbo speaking people in the delta are anti-APC. Do you have a problem with that?

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by ArodeTsolaye: 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
I won't discuss what we aim to achieve and "how" with you. But kindly ignore me on this subject. This thread was addressed to all kit and kin from the SS and SE. I never mentioned your moniker. Leave us to our troubles! Thanks and hope you understand

There is already a union of south-east/south south professionals. These are structures we can exploit and take it from there. They are called SESS- P

sessp.org

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Yujin(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
I'm in to this discourse. This has always being my dream. If we come together we can achieve much and give our children a homeland to be proud of. Though proud to be Igbo I'm not an ethnic supremacist. Barcanista and Truckpusher take note.

5 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Scholes007(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
The Eastern bloc should have grand master plan on how to have
steady power supply with little federal input and also support the deep sea port in ibom even if the fg do not sponsor it financially

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Edus92: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
Where is Onlytruth ....we need your presence here badly

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mods please ban anyone making attempts to drag this thread into the tribal section. Like I have said, we are not against you people just for ourselves. Stop populating your tribal comments here, with your uncountable monikers. angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by zendy: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
All I can add to this is the same I've always said, that the SS and SE should unite to seek political emancipation from the British concoction called Nigeria. Failure to do this may mean political servitude to the Yoruba/Northern alliance. A Nigerian is defined by who pledges allegiance to Nigeria and not who was "forced" into that unholy union by Lord Lugard 100 years ago. Let the SS/SE come together and secure their freedom. After that,we can further split up into the Republics of Biafra and Niger-Delta if we do not agree.

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

welcome back all kits and kin .

open your eye all at once

power to ss/se

consult barcanista and truck pusher ,

there is no time to waste .

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

There is already a union of south-east/south south professionals. These are structures we can exploit and take it from there.
cc Truckpusher

3 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by proudlyhandsome: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
somegirl1:

Self hatred? Pray, elucidate.
I never knew Jonathan's main opponent was an Igbo man.
Do you even know what the term means?

Think about that sentence very well and the mystery in it would be displayed
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 2:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
psalmizt:
Dear Barcanista,

I love this thread and as one who believes in the unity of Nigeria there's need for the regions to be evenly matched. Your quote on being strategic and avoiding violence is so so apt. The SS and SE are a united block that must look to draw closer.

TRUE.

psalmizt:
The biggest worries of the SSner is the dominance of the SEners. Unless people find a way to take that threat away the dream unification will not work.

THIS CAN BE FIXED WITH TIME, WHEN TRUST, BROTHERLINESS AND UNITY BECOME STRONGER.

psalmizt:
That said, we must all remain one indivisible nation under God.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

GOD BLESS US ALL.
Nice one.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yujin:
I'm in to this discourse. This has always being my dream. If we come together we can achieve much and give our children a homeland to be proud of. Though proud to be Igbo I'm not an ethnic supremacist. Barcanista and Truckpusher take note.

True. Neither am I.
I only want a better life for my great great grand children.
Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by blustone(m): 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scholes007:
steady power supply with little federal input and also support the deep sea port in ibom even if the fg do not sponsor it financially

TRUE! This why we need to drum it well and hard into the ears of the in-coming elected official on what we need in one strong voice; and go them to go about achieving it or we, the PEOPLE, will recall them and replace them with someone that will deliver on what The People want.
It should no longer be that they will go an sit in Abuja, fill their pockets and show up only during elections, they have to be accountable and deliver on WHAT THE PEOPLE NEED.
Why can't there be other functional seaports along the coastal regions and at the Niger river>
This will minimize the congestion in Apapa, and the excessive pressure on our roads hauling heavy goods and fuel, as well as reduce death from fallen containers...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by joeyfire(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Scholes007:

I also would like to know why portharcourt port isn't getting more patronage than it is getting

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by atlwireles: 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
joeyfire:

I also would like to know why portharcourt port isn't getting more patronage than it is getting

These are the questions we are going to address in the coming months. Portharcourt, Calabar and Warri, have ports right now. How do we make them the primary entry points for materials coming into the zones, is a top priority.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

These are the questions we are going to address in the coming months. Portharcourt, Calabar and Warri, have ports right now. How do we make them the primary entry points for materials coming into the zones, is a top priority.

yes, but we still need Ibaka, and we must push for its completion

you see, nigeria is a place where you must not allow even the slightest of injustice to be meted to you, else more injustices will be visited on you.
this is the primary lesson for the Easterners in Nigeria.
we have allowed too many injustices against us for far too long.
because of that, others are not taking us seriously.
we must never allow these people to keep taking us for fools.
let the work begin.

so, yes to Port harcourt, calabar, warri, and ... IBAKA.

2 Likes

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Thanks Barcanista

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by joeyfire(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2015
psalmizt:
Dear Barcanista,

I love this thread and as one who believes in the unity of Nigeria there's need for the regions to be evenly matched. Your quote on being strategic and avoiding violence is so so apt. The SS and SE are a united block that must look to draw closer. The biggest worries of the SSner is the dominance of the SEners. Unless people find a way to take that threat away the dream unification will not work. In the face if the current realities, the unity becomes expedient. And i for one believes the region has all it takes to thrive without the usual FG intervention. From Edo to Delta, through the Igbo states up to Calabar, one voice Would better position them in the Nigerian state.

If the SS/SE refuse to have sense it will be a pity. If they allow petty disagreements over who is boss override the bigger picture they will be left behind. It all became clear to me when I saw this last year.

"You’d recall that I moved the motion of merger between the CPC and ACN because we’ve always believed that all these smaller parties will never be able to win a presidential election in Nigeria…never! Except there would be a handshake between the Southwest and Northwest" - Tunde Bakare

1 Like

Re: A Political Thread For "Old" Eastern Region (south East And South South) by Ejaisky: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2015
kestolove95:
Remove south south from South East we don't have any bizness with you people just like we don't have bizness with d north and west...d igbos think we fools stop bringing the south south into ur biafra..
Can u imagine. Igbos leave us alone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Even Satan Can't Rig Like This - Reno Omokri / CCT To Arraign Orubebe For False Asset Declaration & Acceptance Of N70m Bribe / Uyo: A City Besieged By ‘street Children’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.