Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,031 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? (75313 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ngige should get something
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by IbrahimB: 6:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
#BringBackOurGirls Minister of Women Affairs
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Kx: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
I keep asking, when will GMB die? I wish it's today!

Seriously, be mindful what you wish others.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ugoezeik(m): 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
hw I wish he can maintain femi adeshina of agric. dat guy is something else

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by bionixs: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
BOLA TINUBU ...... FINANCE MINISTER
I Will Abolish Fuel Subsidy
And Scrap EFCC, ICPC,
Discos.- Buhari
Nigeria is on a long thing .
Buhari, i hope your virility
is still there sha cuz this is
not 1983 and Nigerians
are now more stubborn
than ever.
Ha! Ha! Ha!!! So Buhari will
remove fuel subsidy?
Wonders will never end!!
What will the APC
supporters who occupied
Lagos to protest the same
policy in 2012 now do to
their super hero?
Bottom line, I am quite
gladdened to see that the
APC Government will
continue with the general
thrust of the serially
maligned Jonathan
administration, the best
Government in the history
of this Tower of Babel of a
country.
For one thing, I applaud
incoming President
BUHARI for having the
courage to admit
indirectly, through the
policies enunciated by Dr
Fayemi.
That he really has nothing
new to offer the country
and that all that noise
about change was a
simple power grab in the
manner of his ancestors.
Accuse the incumbent
rulers of corruption and
set the people against
them, then sneak in like a
thief in the night to steal
power, in order to
perpetrate even greater
corruption and evil.
I shudder at the prospects
for this country with all
these policy flip flops even
before the inauguration,
but then like the basic
principle of Law
admonishes,"YOU
CANNOT GIVE WHAT YOU
DO NOT HAVE".
Politicians will always be
what they are.
Using the gullible masses
as their pawns in the
game of chess with only
one intention...
To protect their interest.
Tinubu is on life pension
with monthly
renumeration equal to
that of a serving governor.
These people are wicked
and heartless and their
blind followers are by far
the ones who will suffer
the most because of their
foolishness.
Nigeria is plagued by
selfish foolish men who
will sell their own for a
mirror and a cask of gin.
We are watching as it
unfolds. — with Tiamiyu
Kazeem Tiamiyu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by abujamal: 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fashola
should be made minister of power or minister of works
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by cabjoy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rochas minister Religion and culture
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Anoruo(m): 6:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Gosh! I didn't make this list. This man don chop my money o.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ooshinibos: 6:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
I THINK BUHARI ....should not appoint an petroleum minister ( since he was once a petrol minister ) , he should managed it himself ..that office should be assigned to the presidency by a team of accounting expert -a very dollar accounted for ..that's what OBJ did ..and he managed to built a reserve of 36 billion dollars ..

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ajaopopo: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mustapha olatunde Abdul wasiu.minister for social and youth development. #Ghamm
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
tukane:

Ameachi can never be made the minister of petroleum, Buhari is wiser than that, he'll be given a not too important post, maybe minster of state for something.
see this one? Keep wishing and hoping Buhari will not give him a juicy position, by the time the list is announced, it's you that will develop hbp.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Kelvinpam(m): 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
lol grin grin grin

ugoezeik:
u r a wicked soul!!!
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by GangsterRevd: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
ransomed:
PEJ information minister.

More like English minister....enough gbagaun
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tym92(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
I will MAKE it..
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Profitsng(m): 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Nice
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by amolegs: 6:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh
DickDastardly:
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by duni04(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Soludo for minister of finance ke! Because of his twitter fight with ngozi? undecided
Oby is the next minister of finance. Have we forgotten she was the one that delivered the keynote address during APCs economic forum?
The OP that mentioned Tonye Cole and tam west must be jonzing. Those ones that made so much under Jonathan? The SS in general will suffer before they get any appointment from buhari post May 29
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Alexandro2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Amechi-SGF

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ibro2hot(m): 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
North no go get any ministerial slot?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by farem: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Mrs. Allyson-Madueke- Finance and foreign Reserves Management

FFK- Minister for Igbos affairs

Shekau- Peace and Religious harmony

Bipi- Youth and Re-orientation

... add ya own!

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Joksea: 6:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Oby Okeweselisi
Ngige
Olayemi Cardoso
Frank Nweke
Adeniyi Adebayo
Abike Dabiri - Liaising between Presidency and the National Assembly
Kayode Fayemi
Rotimi Amaechi
Dotun Sulaiman
Technocrats from the SS and SE
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by kingjosephat(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rahmatuparker:
Can't really place dem wit positions right now but d likes of dis will constitute his list, Fashola Raji, Abike Dabiri, Rotimi Ameachi, Oby Ezekwesili, Chris Ngige, Kwankwaso, Rochas Okorocha(incase he lost out from d Gubernatorial race which is most likely not possible), NDA isiah etc.
Nice list but I think Kwankwaso won a senatorial ticket in his zone

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by sokera: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
PEJ - Education

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by crecruit: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
BR Fashola, Justice
Amaechi, SGF
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by bladex: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Oluomo and Ayiri suppose get post too

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by menix(m): 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
ulster:
Ok guys, let try and create a NL shortlist of possible technocrats and or politicians who would make the cut for GMB/PYO's ministerial list. We can will come back after May 29th and so who actually made it.
My list:

Dr Adewumi Adeshina-Agric
Femi Falana-Justice
Abike Dabiri-Information
B.R Fashola-Foreign Affairs
Ben Akubueze-National Planning Commission
Segun Arganga-Trade & investment
Tam David West- Petroleum
Tonye Cole- Works and Housing
Ngige- well, cant think of any portfolio, but sure he will make the cut.

This ur list will only matter when d northerners mst ve occupied 60% of d List...
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tiredface: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
FANI KAYODE--- MINISTER OF WOMEN AFFAIRS

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by cyrilstober: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rotimi Ameachi won't be a minister but the secretary to federal Government

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Rahmatuparker: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yeah, I just remembered, u r right.
kingjosephat:

Nice list but I think Kwankwaso won a senatorial ticket in his zone
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by successhunter: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
DrWise:
Keep counting your chicks before they are hatched.

Some if us aren't expecting anhthing serious from the coming government.

Why wouldnt you expect anything tangible !
But don't worry we will all feel it. cool
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Mustack: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
guy you bad oh
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=Otenestbestyaho post=32756444]I keep asking, when will GMB die? I wish it's today![/

Do you know when you will die? undecided
Are you the owner of your life?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.