Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? (75317 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tochstorm(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
BOLA TINUBU ...... FINANCE MINISTER
na wheel barrow im go use dey carry money from cbn the use container and truck offload am im moneyhouse. not warehouse.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Intendy: 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
ulster:
Ok guys, let try and create a NL shortlist of possible technocrats and or politicians who would make the cut for GMB/PYO's ministerial list. We can will come back after May 29th and so who actually made it.
My list:

Dr Adewumi Adeshina-Agric
Femi Falana-Justice
Abike Dabiri-Information
B.R Fashola-Foreign Affairs
Ben Akubueze-National Planning Commission
Segun Arganga-Trade & investment
Tam David West- Petroleum
Tonye Cole- Works and Housing
Ngige- well, cant think of any portfolio, but sure he will make the cut.
Aganga Segun wouldn't be on the list 100% sure
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tete7000(m): 7:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Firefire:

How much will he earn per minute?

He will be the party godfather, every candidate makes return to him. lol

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by baralatie(m): 7:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
ok01:
anybody that is willing to declare his assets.
exclude Anaechi if you don't won't problem in your govt!
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
dennismukoro:
then why is sanusi sacked
Well, he was asked to proceed on terminal leave 2 weeks to the end of his tenure. In his stead, Sarah Alade was appointed as the acting governor.
GEJ was only lucky that Sanusi's tenure was about to end.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Joksea:
Babatunde Raji Fashola
Oby Okeweselisi
Ngige
Olayemi Cardoso
Frank Nweke
Adeniyi Adebayo
Abike Dabiri - Liaising between Presidency and the National Assembly
Kayode Fayemi
Rotimi Amaechi
Dotun Sulaiman
Technocrats from the SS and SE
All of you have no plans for the north. Is the president-elect a self loathing northerner?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Ibman: 7:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Ngige is health minister naw.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by handie(m): 7:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
Pat Utomi for finance
Kayode Fayemi- International relations
BRF- Justice
Chris Ngige-Health
Muhammadu Buhari- Petroleum or defence
Rotimi Amaechi- Secretary to the federal Govt
Oby Ezekwesili-Education
Dele Momodu-Information
Abike Dabiri- Information II
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by gannod(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
marioking:
Kayode Fayemi - Defence

Tinubu - Dubious and fraudulent affairs grin grin

Meanwhile check this
www.nairaland.com/2258285/fayose-fall-triumph-general#2258285.6

grin grin grin
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
menix:

This ur list will only matter when d northerners mst ve occupied 60% of d List...
And rightly so, since they have almost sixty percent of the population.
But buhari get sense pass y'all change haters, so he will disappoint you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Maximus17(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
BABATUNDE FASHOLA_ MINISTER OF WORKS
CHARLES SOLUDO- FINANCE MINISTER
ADEWUNMI ADESHINA- AGRICULTURE
GEJ- MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA AFFAIRS cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Wadosky(m): 7:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
A beg who knows the chairman of apc in enugu state , I wan register oo
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Jilo83(m): 7:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
Professor Dibu Ojerinde(Jamb registrar ) - Education. Nuhu Ribadu- EFCC chairman
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by baralatie(m): 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
Maximus17:
BABATUNDE FASHOLA_ MINISTER OF WORKS
CHARLES SOLUDO- FINANCE MINISTER
ADEWUNMI ADESHINA- AGRICULTURE
GEJ- MINISTER OF NIGER DELTA AFFAIRS cool
soludo will not make this govt!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by geniusmedia: 8:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
I support the OP
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
macdelene:

Amaechi - min of petroleum? Wat? Its like giving saying the yam the goat is not a enof let's add grass to the meal
very stupid analogy, pls grow some sense.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Olayemi244(m): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
I, myself Olayoonu Idris as Minister of Information and Technology, i really wana change naija....pls! talk your own
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by 989900: 8:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
handie:
Pat Utomi for finance
Kayode Fayemi- International relations
BRF- Justice
Chris Ngige-Health
Muhammadu Buhari- Petroleum or defence
Rotimi Amaechi- Secretary to the federal Govt
Oby Ezekwesili-Education
Dele Momodu-Information
Abike Dabiri- Information II

Muhammadu Buhari- Petroleum or defence=CHECK
Rotimi Amaechi- Secretary to the federal Govt=CHECK
Pat Utomi for finance =CHECK

The rest, I can't vouch for.

Meanwhile BRF=Chief of Staff (Buhari needs someone like him there . . . a very sensitive/important position . . . more important than VP).

CBN Governor= ? (But I'd like an antagonist like Henry Boyo to be somewhere around that institution).

Justice=Femi Falana.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by PrinceMario(m): 8:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chanchit:

He go die after you papa don excuse us.
Go give a testimony if u ever live enough to witness GMB's adminstration. Go ask about the mysterious death of the Benue commissioner who made a like statement. You're the next. Ibi yio pada si ori onibi, aron de ti ro mo,
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by baralatie(m): 8:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
very stupid analogy, pls grow some sense.
they will rather give it madueke than to give Amaechi Petroleum Minister
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ooshinibos: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2015
[quote author=abduljabbar4 post=32757244][/quote]
Thank you for the correction abduljabbar4 .
.I was using a German keyboard , and I forgot to use the spellchecker .. I will be careful next time .
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by jobsat34(m): 8:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
abike dabiri.. information minister
rotimi amachi.. secretary of state grin
raji fashola.. works and housing
kayode fayemi.. planning commision
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Dollar101(m): 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Godjone:
Let me used this period to warn the so called general. He must look carefully before he make any choice. If he makes the wrong choice, he will even regret why he was made president.
Nigerians are very inpatient ppl. They were not patient enough and they key into the north/western coup to rout GEJ. Today, thesame Nigerians are glorifying GEJ to the higher heavens.
Baba Buhari, make the right choice or face our wrath. We don't need the following ppl in the corridors of power:
1.Tinubu
2Atiku
3Obasanjo
Thank you and may ur path be rough

the 3 most corrupt persons in Nigeria that isnt part of the present government
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Chanchit: 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
PrinceMario:
Go give a testimony if u ever live enough to witness GMB's adminstration. Go ask about the mysterious death of the Benue commissioner who made a like statement. You're the next. Ibi yio pada si ori onibi, aron de ti ro mo,

Don't bother about giving a testimony, since you won't leave to see even two yrs of his tenure.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by yusufbida(m): 8:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Ajibola Amina O. Minister for Finance....
Hajia mi dada eyin na fe ko owo je bi ngozi okonjo.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by gymer(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
Una just dey list southern names like say na only southerners dey Naija. Baba go surprise una.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by handie(m): 8:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
989900:

Muhammadu Buhari- Petroleum or defence=CHECK
Rotimi Amaechi- Secretary to the federal Govt=CHECK
Pat Utomi for finance =CHECK

The rest, I can't vouch for.

Meanwhile BRF=Chief of Staff (Buhari needs someone like him there . . . a very sensitive/important position . . . more important than VP).

CBN Governor= ? (But I'd like an antagonist like Henry Boyo to be somewhere around that institution).

Justice=Femi Falana.

Femi falana for justice? I get your point but i can't remember him in even one GMB campaign rally. What message would GMB be passing to party members if he carries someone who doesn't contribute anything to the campaign when there's someone who gave his all to the campaign to make him reach this point and they both have similar qualifications(SANS) I agree FF was involved in most EFCC cases and as such, should be near the justice ministry. There's minister of state or maybe the EFCC chairman and BRF as COS? We need him ina position where his impact will be felt by the common man not Some place where his talents will be underemployed. Infact, i will go for Yemi Osinbajo over FF as minister of justice(Brother has got the experience having been a commisioner for Justice in Lagos state and also was once an assistant to an attorney general of the federation)

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by razqoz: 8:48pm On Apr 15, 2015
Fashola is my man...

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by 989900: 8:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
handie:
Femi falana for justice? I get your point but i can't remember him in even one GMB campaign rally. What message would GMB be passing to party members if he carries someone who doesn't contribute anything to the campaign when there's someone who gave his all to the campaign to make him reach this point and they both have similar qualifications(SANS) I agree FF was involved in most EFCC cases and as such, should be near the justice ministry. There's minister of state or maybe the EFCC chairman and BRF as COS? We need him ina position where his impact will be felt by the common man not Some place where his talents will be underemployed. Infact, i will go for Yemi Osinbajo over FF as minister of justice(Brother has got the experience having been a commisioner for Justice in Lagos state and also was once an assistant to an attorney general of the federation)

Politically, FF might not have earned it, but I think it will be wrong constitutionally for a VP to have anything doing with justice. I thought about Osinbajo too, but you can't be part of the executive and judicial at the same time.

COS is a very crucial position almost like the 'silent' president.

If BRF won't be that, then throw him in the 'deep sea' -- 'Power'.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by PrinceMario(m): 8:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chanchit:

Don't bother about giving a testimony, since you won't leave to see even two yrs of his tenure.
Those who wished the general death are either dead or wallowing in regret. urs won't be an exception. ero e ma pada sori e ni.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by sammyj: 8:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
Imagine, used her to get us to were we are now, destroy our economy. Best indeed !!!!! shocked cool grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
patlyrx:

She is the best. OBJ, YAR ADUA used her.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Aminat508(f): 9:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
yusufbida:
Hajia mi dada eyin na fe ko owo je bi ngozi okonjo.
EMI O kowo je oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.