Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? (75311 Views)

Let’s Treat Buhari’s Ministerial List With Urgency, Saraki Tells Senators / Senator Ita Enang Arrives Senate With The Ministerial List / Ministerial List: See List Of Speculated Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by kayoday(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
ugoezeik:
hw I wish he can maintain femi adeshina of agric. dat guy is something else
Please what spetacular thing has he done abeg?
Is he not the one that propose millions of naira as contract for supply of phones to farmers.
Dont tell me fertilizer distribution.
He should not be allowed close to incoming Administration.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by socialmediaman: 6:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Out of all the names mentioned, only Fashola and agric minister may be successful. However, I do not see Fashola being minister of foreign affairs, I see him running a sensitive position, like SURE-P or equivalence.

For the CBN job, I see a possibility of a director in First Bank or GTBank being on the job based on their technological innovations and focus on banking ethics and process

Note that there are many qualified university professors that will be included in the ministerial list on account of integrity earned over years of service

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by searider(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
ebenezer4o2:
lol,u made my day.minister for education and intermediate primary school studies,hahaha...

If the husband could pressurized his so--called loyalist to give her Permanent Secretary; I don't see anything new under the sun.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by baumolina(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
Prof Charles Soludo.. Min of Finance
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by godoluwa(m): 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
BOLA TINUBU ...... FINANCE MINISTER
hahahaha...Tinuomi or Tinuodo?
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tomakint: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2015
tommykiwi:
Rochas Okoracha the chief Imam of the federation
grin cheesy grin.....................Nairaland no go kill pesin

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
The ministry of information's function should only be to inform Nigerians on the activities of the executive branch. It shouldn't be the parent ministry of the NTA and FRCN. I believe both broadcast organisations should be independent and be funded via first-line charge, just like INEC. The president could appoint their respective DGs, but they should enjoy full editorial independence.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by rebranded(m): 6:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
Donald Duke - Culture and Tourism
Fashola - Works
Abike Dabiri - Information
Soludo - Finance
Femi Falana - Justice
Ngige - Transportation
Fayemi - Aviation
Ekwesili - Education

Aganga and Iwela NEVER Again!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ugoezeik(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
doctokwus:

Tell me what makes him something else.Apart from d daily propaganda of stopping fertilizer scam and telephone for rural farmers,you people should show us one tangible thing he achieved in terms of empirical increase in the quantity of agricultural products Nigeria had.
Did we resume being a cocoa exporter or did our cassava output increase?
Has there been any increase in agricultural contribution to our GDP or has d number of farmlands cultivated increased?
The govt made so much hype about rice production but Nigeria still imports rice on a shipload every month.
Abeg,that guy,just like NOI is one over hyped textbook minister.
bro u shouldn't because u r an opposition to say wat u dnt knw. if only jona ministers cud av wk lik dis man I tink dis country wud av bn an eldorado. either u take it or leave it. am nt a member of any party bt let truth b told bro
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Firefire(m): 6:56pm On Apr 15, 2015
maclatunji:

Has he controlled.any government budget since 2007?

Between me and you and honestly speaking you know the answer. wink

Directly and or indirectly:

Lagos State

Ogun State

Oyo State

Osun State

- All elected officials in Lagos State returns on investment - ROI

- Other states through contracts and services rendered (bogus or otherwise)

All other forms of thank you sir packages.

Now given such personality Minister-at-Large is demoralizing. cheesy

What do you feel ?
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 15, 2015
socialmediaman:
Out of all the names mentioned, only Fashola and agric minister may be successful. However, I do not see Fashola being minister of foreign affairs, I see him running a sensitive position, like SURE-P or equivalence.

For the CBN job, I see a possibility of a director in First Bank or GTBank being on the job based on their technological innovations and focus on banking ethics and process

Note that there are many qualified university professors that will be included in the ministerial list on account of integrity earned over years of service
The current CBN governor's tenure ends in 2019. He can only be removed by 2/3 votes in the Senate and House of Reps, or by resignation.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by ALISMILE(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
DrWise:
Keep counting your chicks before they are hatched.

Some of us aren't expecting anything serious from the coming government.
continue wit ur pessimism until u run away frm nig!
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by godoluwa(m): 7:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
flesh2soil:
All the listed names as possible or likeable personalities for our long expected leadership team will be appreciated. However, may still pray that God would continue to bless our Head of Government and Leadership(President Buhari) with wisdom and determination to deliver us in the Nigeria where our brothers and sisters in diaspora would rush back home and we the residents will seek no visa to escape from our country and embark on the journey of slavery in Europe and other developed countries.
May God help him cleanse Nigeria of ethino-religious divide festered on Nigeria by past and present Leaders.
to be honest with u, this cant be actualized under Buhari regime. Tinubu, Obasanjo, USA, that orchestrated this scam election did for their selfish satisfaction. except Buhari turned against(of which i doubt) these enemies of Nigeria, this country will not move forward
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by shegerun: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Bring back Barth Nnaji to complete the good work he started at the Ministry of Power.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tiredface: 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
FFK Minister of women affair.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by oduwani: 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
You can take this to the bank, the only sure one now, amongst your list, is BRF COS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by clemz88(m): 7:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
DickDastardly:
BOLA TINUBU ...... FINANCE MINISTER
guy do you wanna crumble nigeria economy
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by macdelene(m): 7:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
firstEVA:
Fashola _ Attorney General of Federation
Amaechi _ Minister for Petroleum

Amaechi - min of petroleum? Wat? Its like giving saying the yam the goat is not a enof let's add grass to the meal
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by omonnakoda: 7:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
Patience Jonathan
Commissioner Mbu
Femi Fani-Kayode
Olisa Metuh
TA Orji
Andy Uba
Aaondoaka
Lucky Igbinedion
Bode George
G Orubebe
Government Ekpemokpulo
Labaran Maku
Aliyu Babangida
Joseph Yobo
Namadi Sambo

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
godoluwa:
to be honest with u, this cant be actualized under Buhari regime. Tinubu, Obasanjo, USA, that orchestrated this scam election did for their selfish satisfaction. except Buhari turned against(of which i doubt) these enemies of Nigeria, this country will not move forward
my brother that is what you get humans begin to play God....they think they cannot die that they are immortal
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by darisgod(m): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Abike dabiri for NTA DG no nid for any ministrial job jare
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Bitojoe(m): 7:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
All I see is troubles in the camp of APC.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by dennismukoro(m): 7:17pm On Apr 15, 2015
Otega Omero- Minister of Niger Delta Affair
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by esosuo: 7:19pm On Apr 15, 2015
Olorogun otega omerho minister for trades
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by maclatunji: 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Firefire:

Between me and you and honestly speaking you know the answer. wink

Directly and or indirectly:

Lagos State

Ogun State

Oyo State

Osun State

- All elected officials in Lagos State returns on investment - ROI

- Other states through contracts and services rendered (bogus or otherwise)

All other forms of thank you sir packages.

Now given such personality Minister-at-Large is demoralizing. cheesy

What do you feel ?

You are contradicting yourself.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Chamboor(m): 7:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
Doyin okupe -- minister 4 bastardos,,femi fani kayode --minister 4 open mouth n talk trash,,,,labaran maku minister 4 mago mago..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by dennismukoro(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Olorogu Otega Minister of Niger Delta Affair
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Firefire(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
maclatunji:

You are contradicting yourself.

You understand all my contradictions.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by dhorlipizzu(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
[s]
Godjone:
Let me used this period to warn the so called general. He must look carefully before he make any choice. If he makes the wrong choice, he will even regret why he was made president.
Nigerians are very inpatient ppl. They were not patient enough and they key into the north/western coup to rout GEJ. Today, thesame Nigerians are glorifying GEJ to the higher heavens.
Baba Buhari, make the right choice or face our wrath. We don't need the following ppl in the corridors of power:
1.Tinubu
2Atiku
3Obasanjo
Thank you and may ur path be rough[/s]

Olo-fo... u talk sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by tete7000(m): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
Firefire:
undecided cheesy

What portfolio for Mr. Tinubu ?

APC BOT Chairman grin

Wait o, no hausaman on the names people are insinuating.
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by Firefire(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
tete7000:

APC BOT Chairman grin

How much will he earn per minute?
Re: Buhari's Ministerial List: Who Will Make It...? by dennismukoro(m): 7:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
then why is sanusi sacked
CFCfan:

The current CBN governor's tenure ends in 2019. He can only be removed by 2/3 votes in the Senate and House of Reps, or by resignation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

President Tinubu's 120 Car Convoy In Lagos For Sallah Raises Eyebrow (VIDEO) / Tinubu Loses Balance While Using Staircase / Buhari Names New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.