Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,742 members, 7,955,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 PM

LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) (2441 Views)

10 Signs Your Friends Are "Enemies Of Progress" / Top List Of Romancelanders Whom Deliberately Bash Girls.( by man of list) / Top List Of The Most Feared Fellows In Romance Section By Man Of List. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 15, 2015
These people derailed my last thread that tears almost drop down my eyes as I watched my thread go down the toilet.

¤ buygala

¤ agaragwu23

¤ supersuave

¤ missclasssy

¤ enegod

¤ alberto2k

¤ Godvilla

¤ willimspaul22

¤ borussia

¤ slimjoe

¤ sugarvallly

¤ mprex

¤ prettythicksme

¤ lagmoskuit

¤ oloyolo

¤ fulaboy

¤ baddestguyp

¤ ng4u

¤ suzie0

None of them was ban.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Enegod(m): 5:29pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones:
Thesespeople derailed my last thread that tears almost drop down my eyes as I watch my thread go down the toilet.

¤ buygala

¤ agaragwu23

¤ supersuave

¤ missclasssy

¤ enegod

¤ alberto2k

¤ Godvilla

¤ willimspaul22

¤ borussia

¤ slimjoe

¤ sugarvallly

¤ mprex

¤ prettythicksme

¤ lagmoskuit

¤ oloyolo

¤ fulaboy

¤ baddestguyp

¤ ng4u

¤ suzie0

None of them was ban.
undecided
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
Total Rubbish....
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
Lol,Make i see down for here
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:
Total Rubbish....
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by xynerise: 5:32pm On Apr 15, 2015
You are a complete parody of yourself
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by ibkgab001: 5:33pm On Apr 15, 2015
Source please
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by 2dice(m): 5:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
Now that the war has begun
where shall we find the tools
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
Don't blame them, they got bored of ur topic easily.
and who named u the man of the list? I thought it was tosin2much, anyways, that's none of my business.
*continues sipping hot tea*
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2015
angry Barça must win tonight
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
*grabs chair and wait for the beginning of NLwarII cool
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:
Total Rubbish....
But you were his support on the last thread na grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Orijin101:

Well I am not in support of this one.
It's a total waste of romance section space and should be thrown into the recycle bin.

If you want to vent your displeasure, you mail the _mods, not open a _stupid and senseless thread.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yet another thread to be derailed grin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hahaha...... grin
*sipping Hot coffee*
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
op for where,i dont derail thread cry
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
[size=36pt]@ op you no get life at all.chaiiii

#YOLO[/size]
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by teejaypee: 6:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Baddestguyp:
angry Barça must win tonight
:mehnnn amen o
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:

ode!! undecided
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 15, 2015
daviyjones, such a cunny guy? I like ur strategy bro
Always creating controversial threads in other to start up e-fights, then after which he runs to hide in his little shed, watching Nlanders slashing brutally at each other.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
ode!! undecided
Your fada. . . Ugly monkey looking _idiot.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Your fada. . . Ugly monkey looking _idiot.
odeeeee!!#Bleep OFF MY SONOFABITCH!!
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
odeeeee!!#Bleep OFF MY SONOFABITCH!!
Prettythicksgoat. . . Ewu ohia of no comparison. That's what you get for mentioning me unnecessarily.

Now fvck off my mentions. I'm allergic to flat ass fuglies like you. . . Dumb fvck.
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Prettythicksgoat. . . Ewu ohia of no comparison. That's what you get for mentioning me unnecessarily.

Now fvck off my mentions. I'm allergic to flat ass fuglies like you. . . Dumb fvck.
LOL

Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
LOL
Is this the pic you run under now, fool?

E pain you. Ugly _stupid thing. Fvcking stop stalking me.

1 Like

Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 15, 2015
missclasssy:
Total Rubbish....
hey baby hw u doin
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 15, 2015
TheYoungRebel:
daviyjones, such a cunny guy? I like ur strategy bro
Always creating controversial threads in other to start up e-fights, then after which he runs to hide in his little shed, watching Nlanders slashing brutally at each other.
Well Daviyjones is among those fighting, after he has created the thread and ran away
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
Blackett:
Is this the pic you run under now, fool?

E pain you. Ugly _stupid thing. Fvcking stop stalking me.
Stalking?ur wish idioot undecided
Re: LIST Of My E-enemies By Man Of List(very Angry) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 15, 2015
I feel like slapping somebody. In short, I feel like strangling somebody. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Chinese Woman Has The World’s Longest Eyelashes / Eve And Coco29 Wanna Talk So Pls Keep Out / Can Someone Tell Me What Nigeria1's Satellite Photos Are About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.