Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari (51573 Views)

Abacha's Daughter, Gumsu Mocks Amaechi On Instagram Over Buhari Appointment Snub / Buhari Walks Out Customs, NSCDC Boss From His Residence / Buhari Walks Out Customs , NSCDC Boss (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by VoteOutPDPJona: 6:18am On Apr 16, 2015
stinggy:
Buhari this, Buhari that, abeg mak una free baba nah angry kilode gan sef undecided
I'm sorry no one gonna free Buhari. He's now the centre of attraction grin . I guess the man went to him to clear the air on the NSCDC website confusion. grin grin
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by omenka(m): 6:18am On Apr 16, 2015
DesChyko:

These are citizens of Nigeria, right?
And at any rising of theirs, the first option would be to 'deal ruthlessly' with them?
With reference to MEND, how do you play 'bomberman' on Nigeria's source of income?
Democracy isn't just a form of leadership one learns overnight. It is a behaviour.
When I actually quote 'Intelligence over brute', a lot of it actually means being educated and using one's brains round the clock.
Ohhh, I see you are recommending something like the status quo...

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Maser: 6:42am On Apr 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
You rode to power on propaganda!
You shall also ride through it on propaganda!
We pray propaganda doesnt finally destroy you!

So you're still hurting your GEJ lost to him? Keep hating but GEJ has since moved on, so has the world and most of all GMB remains your incoming President. Get used to it!
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by africanusvu(m): 6:54am On Apr 16, 2015
Freedom of imformation and an ex dictator on power,wrong bad combination.Buhari pls it is not yet UHURU
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by nenergy(m): 6:59am On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
We are Going to bring back the Chibok girls - Buhari before Election
I cannot guarantee The return of The girls - Buhari after the elections.
Change indeed !!
Buhari .we are watching !!
please Provide a credible source to a news story where he said he; " We are Going to bring back the Chibok girls"
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by rexbuton: 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
san316:
Who are those spreading lies?

I thought the USE of the mods is to filter information and leave the ones that have source and are confirmed? I think we need change on nairaland. The mods should be sacked.
esp the lala mod
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by jagagbosa(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2015
Good day Great Nigerians.
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU!

When someone in the car ahead of you throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" #ChangeNigeria

When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". #ChangeNigeria.

At the point of entry at either the air or sea port, if a Custom or Immigration official is trying to take bribe. Shout "Change". # Change Nigeria

A landlord that 'habitually' increases house rent. Shout to him "Change". # Change Nigeria

Any irregularity in the measurement of food items in the market or the display of fake products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout "Change". #Change Nigeria

Any lecturer that wants to take bribe either in cash or in kind. Shout to him "Change". # Change Nigeria

Any public or private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout "Change".# Change Nigeria#.
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria

When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.

If the church near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Pastor and say, "Change!" #ChangeNigeria

If the mosque near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Imam and say, "Change" #ChangeNigeria

If you are in a vehicle and the driver is driving like someone possessed, shout "Change!" #ChangeNigeria.

When somebody is trying to jump a queue at either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM stand shout "Change". #change Nigeria#

When an Electricity official cuts your light unjustly shout "Change". # Change Nigeria#

If someone is answering a phone and lies about his/her location, shout "Change"#

If you are a friend to a man/woman who goes to meet another woman/man and deceives his/her wife/husband that he/she is traveling on an official duty, whisper "CHANGE!"

When a fuel attendant tries to short-dispense fuel into your car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria#

Change starts when you forward this message to your contacts!!!!!!!
~Shared by the Nigeria Patriots
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by mbaka0433: 7:15am On Apr 16, 2015
LordCenturion:
SAI BABA
LONG LIFE BABA
haters will continue to hate, we don't care,...3 lagoon for bad belle people,Enemy of progress
LAGOON!
LAGOON!!
LAGOON!!!
LONG life YORUBA

In other news, stewpid barca set the whole Paris ablaze

What is Mediocre team:- mediocre team is wen u lost ibrahimovic & thiago silver but have cavani and David Luiz on the field of play : psg on fire..

What is nonsense team: Nonsense team is when you lost Ibrahimovic and sub Matuidi but still Almighty CHELSEA was not able to defeat the remaining PSG reserve team.....even with one penalty and one Red card.
SAI BARCELONA
SAI SPAIN
SAI LA LIGA
SAI MESSI SUAREZ NEYMAR
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by mbaka0433: 7:16am On Apr 16, 2015
LordCenturion:
SAI BABA
LONG LIFE BABA
haters will continue to hate, we don't care,...3 lagoon for bad belle people,Enemy of progress
LAGOON!
LAGOON!!
LAGOON!!!
LONG life YORUBA

In other news, stewpid barca set the whole Paris ablaze

What is Mediocre team:- mediocre team is wen u lost ibrahimovic & thiago silver but have cavani and David Luiz on the field of play : psg on fire..

What is nonsense team: Nonsense team is when you lost Ibrahimovic and sub Matuidi but still Almighty CHELSEA was not able to defeat the remaining PSG reserve team.....even with one penalty and one Red card.
SAI BARCELONA
SAI SPAIN
SAI LA LIGA
SAI MESSI SUAREZ NEYMARRRRRR
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 16, 2015
achiever007:

LWKMD... I now understand you, You are just an embittered loser... Old Idiot??
Ironically....u do understand!.... Seemingly u don't!
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
We are Going to bring back the Chibok girls - Buhari before Election
I cannot guarantee The return of The girls - Buhari after the elections.
Change indeed !!
Buhari .we are watching !!
Change my foot!!!!!

Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 16, 2015
achiever007:

Lyk Criuzly?? Does Nigeria have a future with this type of people?? Just because of a harmless comment u call a fellow's father a fool... Is this about the President or Nigeria's future... Xo your definition of democracy is wishing the government bad because it was done to a sitting president??... GRAB A LIFE BRO!
Oh! Harmless comment? U're such a blind f00l... He gathered up his balls and called me a fool and is that what u called harmless?
I've already grabbed a better life...The life I am living is better of urs.... Perhaps u need to jump off ur wretched living and get a better life!
And My definition of Democracy is all abt Karma... Whatever u do to others....learn to accept it when it's done back at you!.... Capiche?
Also....Am a patriotic citizen of this country! I'd serve my country and I'll stand by my rights!
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2015
M16:

Go and Die
You're my perfect definition of a F00L!.....
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by anonimi: 7:33am On Apr 16, 2015
mightiersa:
Clueless? ... I personally saw clue in what happened. Yeah! What NSCDC boss was tyring to do is simply called "Lobbying" and as a wise president, He corrected him and also used him as warning to others of same mind. Thanks

Did you read the OP?
Please do and correct your post accordingly.
Thanks.
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by anigold(m): 7:39am On Apr 16, 2015
rileyy:
Atleast we all stand to benefit from this "positive change" if it so be, I wonder why some nigerian are so adamant (kicks against good thing). If buhari fails to perform come 2019 we'll deal with him with our PVCs, let's give the element of doubt and lay off all dis propaganda for the good of all. Ya'ol pls

how are you going to deal with him with PVCs when KANO alone can produce 1billion votes. lol.
una never chi chom ching.

Its only in KANO that COWS,SHEEP AND RAMS vote during election...

I dey watch this new government with my binoculars..
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by anigold(m): 7:44am On Apr 16, 2015
jagagbosa:
Good day Great Nigerians.
"CHANGE!" STARTS WITH YOU!

When someone in the car ahead of you throws wastes on the road, drive next to him, roll down your window & shout, "change!" #ChangeNigeria

When you are on a queue and someone tries to force his way in front, scream "change!!". #ChangeNigeria.

At the point of entry at either the air or sea port, if a Custom or Immigration official is trying to take bribe. Shout "Change". # Change Nigeria

A landlord that 'habitually' increases house rent. Shout to him "Change". # Change Nigeria

Any irregularity in the measurement of food items in the market or the display of fake products in a supermarket or drug store. Shout "Change". #Change Nigeria

Any lecturer that wants to take bribe either in cash or in kind. Shout to him "Change". # Change Nigeria

Any public or private servant that is stealing our national heritage. Shout "Change".# Change Nigeria#.
When a police officer stops your car and says "Oga, anything for the boys?", tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria

When you walk past any Nigerian who throws paper or banana peel on the floor, please stop him and tell him, "change!". #ChangeNigeria.

If the church near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Pastor and say, "Change!" #ChangeNigeria

If the mosque near your house is using a loud speaker to disturb the neighbourhood, visit the Imam and say, "Change" #ChangeNigeria

If you are in a vehicle and the driver is driving like someone possessed, shout "Change!" #ChangeNigeria.

When somebody is trying to jump a queue at either the bank or the fuel station or the ATM stand shout "Change". #change Nigeria#

When an Electricity official cuts your light unjustly shout "Change". # Change Nigeria#

If someone is answering a phone and lies about his/her location, shout "Change"#

If you are a friend to a man/woman who goes to meet another woman/man and deceives his/her wife/husband that he/she is traveling on an official duty, whisper "CHANGE!"

When a fuel attendant tries to short-dispense fuel into your car remind him about "Change " #Change Nigeria#

Change starts when you forward this message to your contacts!!!!!!!
~Shared by the Nigeria Patriots

that imam own, you are on your own.

Change is when a president election promised you "HEAVEN"during campaign but after winning tells you that "HEAVEN" is not possible...
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by anigold(m): 7:55am On Apr 16, 2015
gpproton:
Now seriously speaking. That threat by the Oba wasn’t funny at all. However,
nothing about those crude, mean comments from the Oba surprised me
because this particular Oba has always come across as one of the few less
accommodating Yoruba men I have ever seen. Royalty is not about brute force
or hooliganism. But let me move on.
It’s about time my brothers and sisters from Igboland sat back and took stock
of how and why things have turned out so hopelessly and helplessly for
them. The civil war ended many decades ago. How did they sit back and allow
a few mean greedy and little-minded kleptomaniacs from their own tribe
reduce them to a charity case in other lands. Why have they allowed past and
present South East Governors to rob them of not only their means of
livelihood but also their right to live and work in their home land? Once the
enabling environment is not there for you to thrive and blossom you are
forced to seek solace elsewhere. And that’s what the systematic looting of
state resources by past and present South East government have done to
sons and daughters of Igboland. Why won’t the likes of Akiolu denigrate them
when their own so called leaders have devalued, diminished and degraded
them?
Some years back, a man called Sam Mbakwe as Governor of Imo state
showed selfless leadership by making the welfare of the citizens a priority. He
was ready to suffer mockery in the hands of the Shagari government, and was
labelled the “weeping Governor” because he was bent on making sure his
people were not denied their entitlements. He spent the state resources on
developing the people and their communities. Even the blind saw it and the
deaf felt it. He did not need to appoint any PR consultant or Lying Press
secretaries to peddle lies in the media about invisible legacy projects.
Dee Sam Mbakwe, as he was fondly called by all, provided good roads, clean
drinkable water everywhere and affordable quality medical care. Even though
the state capital was Owerri, he constructed good roads with deep drainages
in major cities like Aba and Umuahia. He set a standard which subsequent
Governors refused to emulate due to sheer greed and wickedness. And he did
not have the kind of billions these Governors have been swimming in.
Mbakwe gave all Imo state University students bursary awards, and Jim
Nwobodo did same in Anambra. Workers received their salaries promptly.
Parents were able to take charge in their homes. Business boomed in Aba and
Onitsha. People came from all over Nigeria to buy goods from these markets.
But today Onitsha and Aba look like war zones with horrific odours
everywhere.
Since I999, the South East have been bedevilled by heartless, blood thirsty,
and the worst breed of greedy Governors. They have been ruling with high
handedness, roguery, and lies. It’s been a case of Me-my-mother-son and
family plc. You dare not raise your voice or you pay with your own blood.
So, our helpless and almost castrated Igbo men, who cannot challenge their
Governors, go about chanting things like “OBJ hates us, even though his
government paraded so many ministers from Igboland, Hausas don’t like us
that’s why they killed us during the civil war, oh, Yorubas loathe us, in fact
they are all tribalistic.” So what about your own blood, your kith and kin in
leadership positions? One of you was Vice President Ekwueme, then came
your so called President Ebele Jonathan, another is the SSG Anyim, Ngozi has
been in charge of the nation’s coffers for years yet most of you have not been
paid salaries in the states since December, the Aviation Minister until lately
was Stella your own sister, what has come out of all these? They just served
their pockets and not the interest of the Igbos. Awolowo gave his tribe free
education and Fashola is doing the same in Lagos. Now Igbo young men and
women have left their homes to come and work in Lagos as house helps so
that they could enjoy free education. Abia state Governor sacked all the civil
servants and teachers in Abia who are not Abia indigenes even though some
are married to husbands who live and trade in the state. If it were a Yoruba
Governor that did that Igbo hypocrites, who dare not talk in their states, would
chant to high heavens about tribalism. Go to that slum called computer
village in Lagos and you will see handsome but haggard-looking unkempt
young Igbo boys hanging around dirty shops in the name of apprenticeship.
They can hardly finish a correct sentence in English. The same Igboland that
was reputed for thriving in education no longer cares about it. You now have
to be a thug to a rogue politician, a Malaysian-based drug pusher, or a 419ner
with a base in South Africa to make it as an Igboman. Courtesy of our
Governors. God will certainly reward these thieving Governors. When you look
at the map of Nigeria and see the small area called South East you can see
that it would not cost much to develop it. If only these Governors could use
up to 50 per cent of the allocations they collect monthly from the federal
government there would not be so much poverty and deaths in Igboland. The
biggest industry in Igboland now is burials. People are just dying of malaria
and high blood pressure because they cannot afford medical treatment and
they can’t afford even a meal a day. They all look so malnourished and
traumatised even though they are not in a civil war.
The South East especially Abia state have paraded the worst set of Governors
in the country since 1999 because these Governors make a living out of
rigging elections and subverting the will of the people. Any state INEC chief
that comes is easily bought over with hundreds of millions of the people’s
fund that’s how they keep perpetuating their stooges in power after they have
looted the state treasury for eight years. They continue to use their anointed
and rigged-in stooges to milk the state coffers. The South East have never
enjoyed democracy so their people keep running and seeking a better life
elsewhere in Nigeria. So, why won’t the Oba of Lagos trample upon them
when their own blood are humiliating a

This is a very very bitter truth... I hope the newly elected South-Eastern Governors can read this post and make positive changes..
When you are travelling through the East you may wonder whether there are governors in these states at all..
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Pamcrest(f): 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
This nsdsc guy is funny....passing through Daura indeed.....passing through to go where naa.....Naija n eye service grin
He deserved d snub....u just don't barge in on people unannounced and uninvited. Buhari has not yet been sworn in. Let "my Oga at d top" lackey n others like him wait till after May 29th....then they can be passing through Aso rock......Kai, shege banza!
My humble submission
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by godwin120alex: 8:17am On Apr 16, 2015
I just hope GMB will fulfil all his promises.let d truth be said APC are propagandist party and I pray Nigerians do not pay them back in their own coins.
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Caveatemptor(m): 8:32am On Apr 16, 2015
General Buhari certainly needs to look into the accounts of the Nigeria Customs Service that Abdullahi Dikko Inde has turned into his personal fiefdom. The monumental economic sabotage being carried out by Dikko's god father Dahiru Mangal through Jibiya border in Katsina state should be a cause for concern to the President elect seeing that it is taking place in his back yard.
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Alexandro2(m): 8:46am On Apr 16, 2015
Trying 2 buy buhari.....They should start preparing der handover notes cos dy will be leaving by june......hahahahahahahahahaha..... # peace #
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by DesChyko: 8:46am On Apr 16, 2015
omenka:
Ohhh, I see you are recommending something like the status quo...
I'll suggest you first broaden your horizon on 'homegrown terrorism'. You just can't eliminate them by force. Don't be surprised if Boko Haram is an offshoot of 'Maitatsine'.
It's a different ball game if it were another country backing the influx of terrorism on Nigeria.
In cases like this, you do all you can to ensure there are no undergrowths left. And going all 'gung ho' on them is a very bad path to thread.
If 'Boko Haram' has no political undertone, I can assure you especially after the repressive but effective offense on them by the Nigerian Army, we haven't seen the last of them..
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by rileyy(m): 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
I knw ur type, pls don't ever quote me again

anigold:

how are you going to deal with him with PVCs when KANO alone can produce 1billion votes. lol.
una never chi chom ching.

Its only in KANO that COWS,SHEEP AND RAMS vote during election...

I dey watch this new government with my binoculars..
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by amoduganja: 8:48am On Apr 16, 2015
It is just the beginning for the certificateless, cluefool one. He should learn to live and rule with it.
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by caselessogbuagu: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
DickDastardly:
cry us a river.
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by thunderrider: 10:53am On Apr 16, 2015
Iamsynord:
The tanoids tho .
Myself and a tan member were in Church and the Choir raised a Song which goes thus .
" Somebody say baba".
" Somebody say baba ".
Baba baba baba.
The tanoid refused to sing .On asking him why ,he replied
They are praising Buhari. Sai Baba.Since when did the wind of change fall on the church ??
I will not join them in saying any baba grin

This should be in the jokes section
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by fxskye: 11:08am On Apr 16, 2015
In Olumide's voice.....Bajinatu Kan fun awon goons me! Poka!
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Itulah(m): 11:09am On Apr 16, 2015
DickDastardly:

This is the right response so far!!
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by Objektive: 6:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
NO HAUSA FULANI IS CORRUPT ABI?............................THE TRIBAL WAR BEGINS......................

omenka:
Hehehe. We know better don't we? grin
Okay. To start with, here are Omenka's suggestions:

1) Expedite the trial and prosecution of FFK and Okupe whose cases are still pending in courts.

2) Expedite action on bringing Alison, Uduah, Iweala and Mama Piss to justice.

3) Get rid of 90% of the presidential air fleet. 2 aircraft is enough.

4) Revisit the issue of security votes. Make it a criminal act for a governor whose state isn't in dire security straits to set aside more than 3% of their annual budget for security votes. Make it mandatory for the governors to account for that 3%.

4) Slash the number of presidential aides by half.

5) Deal ruthlessly with any group that threatens the sovereignty of Nigeria, be it Boko Haram, Massob, OPC, MEND or NDPVF.
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by achiever007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
foxxynik:

Oh! Harmless comment? U're such a blind f00l... He gathered up his balls and called me a fool and is that what u called harmless?
I've already grabbed a better life...The life I am living is better of urs.... Perhaps u need to jump off ur wretched living and get a better life!
And My definition of Democracy is all abt Karma... Whatever u do to others....learn to accept it when it's done back at you!.... Capiche?
Also....Am a patriotic citizen of this country! I'd serve my country and I'll stand by my rights!

I see you type with bitterness.... If really you are a patriotic Nigerian,then the development of this country should come first.... Come over it Bro, GEJ lost, He conceded, Life goes on... We should rather help the government to deliver rather than look for the downfall of the government... Be it GEJ's or GMB...

One more thing bro, trying conveying your thought/mind without using vulgar words.. It's better expressed that way... Try It.

#Peace Out
Re: I Didn’t Snub Custom, NSCDC Boss – Buhari by achiever007(m): 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
africanusvu:
Freedom of imformation and an ex dictator on power,wrong bad combination.Buhari pls it is not yet UHURU

Lolx... Re u still campaigning for GEJ?? Get Used to it... GMB is now the President-elect... Ex-dictator or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ortom: Army Intercepted Gana Terwase Akwaza On His Way To Surrender / Peter Obi Celebrates His Wife, Margaret, On Her Birthday / Police Station Burnt In Aba, NDLEA Official Killed At Ariaria Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.