Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor (1391 Views)

Roman, Lagos Babe And Her Giant Boobs Break The Internet (PHOTOS) / Chat Between A White Babe And A Nigerian Guy / When You're With Your Babe And She's Always Pressing Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hey guys, just calmly read this touching story from
ABJDOT.

Something interesting happened on my way to Oshod ithis morning. At the park this rough mean-looking condu- ctor also known as “agbero” in Yoruba was screming for passengers, his vernacular oscillating between Yoruba and pidgin English. “Oshod! Oshod!” He shouted angrily as I along with some other passengers scuttled for seats.
There was this beautiful young lady who couldn’t throw
caution and decorum to the wind but waited patiently until
the bus was almost filled. Then she pleaded to sit by the
agbero until somebody came down then she would pay for a proper seat.
The agbero didn’t even look at her pretty face, he hissed and shouted to the driver to move that why didn’t she rush when others were rushing. The girl started pleading in Yoruba and clean ‘oyinbo’ english; “please, ejó, help me out sir, I know you are a good man, never mind all this shout you have been shouting (people burst Into laughter). Let me sit by your side please”.
Finally with much squeezing of face the agbero relented
and she sat beside him.
It was a tight squeeze but she didn’t complain but rather
started praising the agbero. He in turn started teasing her, speaking (and sometimes spitting by mistake) into her face but the girl never looked away, she never let the
smile leave her face. He asked her where she worked
and she replied that she was a student in the
University of Lagos (UNILAG) studying accounting. He
teased her in Yoruba about her boyfriend and car (maybe
asking why her boyfriend didn’t drop her at her
destination…
she laughed it off and continued to gist with the guy in Yoruba. When she reached her junction the agbero alighted the bus for her to come down. She did and paid her transport fare, then the agbero told her to give him a peck on the cheek for being so ‘gentlemanly’. At this point some of us became indignant, haba! He had been teasing her since, he should let her go.
Another argument almost ensued between the agbero
and the passengers although it was not as if the agbero
was really serious, he told her to go. Then it happened!
She jumped forward and gave him a peck on the cheek!
We all shouted, the agbero was quiet out of surprise. She then waved bye and ran down to her street.
The driver and other people started to hail the agbero,
see hailing! The guy was just forming boss, saying he
knew he was irresistible etc and others were yabbing
(taunting) him, some were yabbing the girl and we moved
on and suddenly the bus was quiet, show over. Then
the agbero put his head down and became uncharacteristically quiet. The driver soon asked the guy
why he wasn’t calling out bus- stop abi the girl don do am
jazz (cast a spell on him). The agbero said something in
Yoruba I didn’t get and then his voice became
emotional and believe it or not HE STARTED CRYING.
Others were now consoling him in Yoruba.
W hen I asked what the problem was, the lady beside me
explained that the agbero said he just realised he would
never be able to get a girl like that in his life because he’s
an uneducated bus conductor and she was going
to be a graduate. He was weeping because he knew no girl of her class might ever do to him what that girl just did, to touch a dirty person like himself; that the girl is nice and well brought-up and if he had money he would
have chased after her. So the passengers were consoling
him in Yoruba that he would go higher in life and be able
to marry a girl like that.
He should not cry because itwas not the end of the road for him. That really touched me. For a moment in that agbero’s life, his facade of a street thug fell away and he was a vulnerable emotional aspiring young man, just like everybody else.

source http://storried.com/the-love-story-of-a-unilag-
babe-and-a-bus-conductor/

1 Like

Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Bamoha(m): 9:50pm On Apr 15, 2015
awwww really touching
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by chimoskyg(m): 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2015
A touching story I must say
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by osemoses1234(m): 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Story for d gods
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
chimoskyg:
A touching story I must say
Yes very a touching story
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by inception101(m): 10:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Space booked in other words -------»story for the gods

Ishilove , seun pls do the needful and let d ministry grow
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2015
osemoses1234:
Story for d gods
lol....... grin
osemoses1234:
Story for d gods
lol.......
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by osemoses1234(m): 10:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
Upload d girl kissin d conductor or I don't bliv..m..

1 Like

Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
OLD STORY
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Majlaw(m): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Weda na story 4 d gods or story for human........ Me sef don dey cry

2 Likes

Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
grin
osemoses1234:
Upload d girl kissin d conductor or I don't bliv..m..
Check Venusbetty profile to view the picture. tongue
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is super story. . . A life of strife and sorrow. . .
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by WEEDMANOH(m): 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2015
my problem today is my other account ghost has been banned. My offence is what i dont no.

Op fp tinz or i kill lion

Women are like a computer virus they enter ur life. Scan ur pockets. Download. their problems. Delete ur smiles and hang ur lifeundecided
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by DeKasablanca(f): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
Awww. This totally broke my heart
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2015
WEEDMANOH:
my problem today is my other account ghost has been banned. My offence is what i dont no.

Op fp tinz or i kill lion

Women are like a computer virus they enter ur life. Scan ur pockets. Download. their problems. Delete ur smiles and hang ur lifeundecided
as in e be like sey the ban na turn by turn, you don't have to do anything, ban sharing. Daris God o

1 Like

Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
ABJDOT:
;DCheck Venusbetty profile to view the picture. tongue
Hian, na me be the geh ni?
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by WEEDMANOH(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
VenusBetty:
as in e be like sey the ban na turn by turn, you don't have to do anything, ban sharing. Daris God o
make them open the other one first before closing this one
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Hawlahscho(m): 12:57am On Apr 16, 2015
I'v read this story b4 on nairaland. it even hit front page.

so, OP. How come. undecided
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 16, 2015
@op, which junction did the girl alight? She's in accounting dept abi? Where's my keke key, Unilag here I come cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by MzLaurel(f): 2:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Hmm! I love fictions.

I really feel for this imaginary agbero guy. embarassed
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by AdeniyiA(m): 2:57am On Apr 16, 2015
The power of love
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 4:01am On Apr 16, 2015
AdeniyiA:
The power of love
The power of love by Celine Dion...
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 4:09am On Apr 16, 2015
MzLaurel:
Hmm! I love fictions.

Hmmm...Mz Laurel if you're in this position what will you do. Or maybe I should ask, in this case can you give your phone number out to the Agbero guy.
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by tpiaT: 4:24am On Apr 16, 2015
You wicked o.
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by MzLaurel(f): 8:36am On Apr 16, 2015
ABJDOT:
Hmmm...Mz Laurel if you're in this position what will you do. Or maybe I should ask, in this case can you give your phone number out to the Agbero guy.

What!! shocked
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by clemz85(m): 9:59am On Apr 16, 2015
#tearsdrop

where is my hanky?
Re: The Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And A Bus Conductor by Agbero(m): 1:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzLaurel:
Hmm! I love fictions.

I don show, why u call me? undecided

(1) (Reply)

A Working Class Flatmate Needed. All Rooms En-suite. / Photo: Couple St@bs 10-year -old Girl In Her Pr!vate Parts / 5 Things Women NEVER Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.