Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,480 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Factual Differences Between Men And Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Factual Differences Between Men And Women (1635 Views)

13 Hilarious Differences Between Men And Women Photos / The Difference Between Men And Women When It Comes To Sex / The Difference Between Men And Women ( Hilarious Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factual Differences Between Men And Women by chemystery: 10:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
Chemystery is back once again to unveil mysteries on nairaland....
Before you ask me wetin i bring come from travel, i will like you to go through these factual differences between Men and Women.
If you no like am, PM me for your bread! grin
Here i go....

1. Women always worry about the things that men forget; men always worry about the things women remember

2. A woman never forgets the men she could have had; a man, the women he couldn't

3. Men love who they trust; Women trust who they love

4. Women marry men hoping they will change. Men marry women hoping they will not. (So each is inevitably disappointed)

5. Women still remember the first kiss after men have forgotten the last.

6. Women complain about sex more often than men. Their gripes fall into two major categories: (1) Not enough. (2) Too much.

7. Men are quicker in forgetting; women remember everything. (And i think that's why men need instant replays in sports. They've already forgotten what happened. Lol) grin

8. When women hold off from marrying men, we call it independence. When men hold off from marrying women, we call it fear of commitment.

9. Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them. grin

10. Most women have all other women as adversaries; most men have all other men as their allies

11. Men will insist on their rights and nothing more; women, their rights, and nothing less.

12. Men kick friendship around like a football but it doesn't seem to break. Women treat it like glass and it goes to pieces.

13. You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. (This one pain me pass... But why?)

14. Women are hardly disarmed by compliments. Men most times are.

15. Men are taught to apologize for their weaknesses, women for their strengths.

16. Among men, most times, it’s always sex that result to intimacy but for women, it is the other way round.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by falconey(m): 10:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
good one
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by agarawu23(m): 10:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
op I hold your point no 6. women alws argue we guys like sex more
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by DuchessLily(f): 10:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
I love Number 9, it so makes sense lipsrsealed
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by AfricanApple(f): 10:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
myths undecided
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by KingTom(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2015
No 13, my babe is a Lecturer and I am a roadside mechanic, so I disagree grin
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by richol(m): 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2015
women want continuity,men want change.

2 Likes

Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by houstonia(m): 11:00pm On Apr 15, 2015
fukk around and love number 9. true. sooo true
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by nonjebose(m): 11:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Rhythmic, but full of inconsistencies. Interesting to see the effort,though
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by houstonia(m): 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

it doesn't make her any smarter and you any dumber does it??
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by KingTom(m): 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
houstonia:

it doesn't make her any smarter and you any dumber does it??
I no fit understand wetin you jez write, but she go fit to understand

1 Like

Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by LegenduryNueLs: 11:09pm On Apr 15, 2015
KingTom:

Jixox grin grin
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by KingTom(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Yasher: 11:11pm On Apr 15, 2015
Hmmm....no wonder charlie boy said,"if you say I get as I dey do, you sef get as you dey do."

But the important question @OP is where do we balance the man and woman
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by chemystery: 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2015
Yasher:
Hmmm....no wonder charlie boy said,"if you say I get as I dey do, you sef get as you dey do."

But the important question @OP is where do we balance the man and woman
You deh ask me how to balance am abi? You no see this one below wey deh see Rhythms for my post wey him no fit point out. Very soon na Resonance and Refraction e go dey see. Ask am make him balance for you. Epitome of Nigeria lecturer. CRITICS AND INSATIABLE . KingTom see you girlfriend colleague here
nonjebose:
Rhythmic, but full of inconsistencies. Interesting to see the effort,though

1 Like

Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by KingTom(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2015
chemystery:

You deh ask me how to balance am abi? You no see this one below wey deh see Rhythms for my post wey him no fit point out. Very soon na Resonance and Refraction e go dey see. Ask am make him balance for you. Epitome of Nigeria lecturer. CRITICS AND INSATIABLE . KingTom see you girlfriend colleague here
grin grin
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by jamex93(m): 11:23pm On Apr 15, 2015
women......
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Rapzino: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2015
Sbanite owns this land
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Rapzino: 11:31pm On Apr 15, 2015
AfricanApple:
myths undecided
my nairaland crush, long time
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Young03(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2015
Tell us the difnc btw boys and girls cus am still a boy tryin to be a man
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Yasher: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
chemystery:

typical Nigerian lecturer! Dey provoke say ur student ask you question abi? U don tell me the diff, now to tell me where to balance am, u begin boil like water wey dem put carbide inside.
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
***yawns***
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by chymystique(f): 11:52pm On Apr 15, 2015
14. Women are hardly disarmed by compliments. Men most times are.

[size=14pt]True![/size]
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Nobody: 6:22am On Apr 16, 2015
Just in case...
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by groundnutoil(m): 7:31am On Apr 16, 2015
vivian001:
Just in case...
NNe shit make build my own house beside ur own plot abeg so we go d wait together
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Am proud to be a woman cool
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by houstonia(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
KingTom:
I no fit understand wetin you jez write, but she go fit to understand

lol finally i get you,
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
houstonia:

lol finally i get you,
grin grin
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by cutieberie1(f): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
lol...true especially no 7
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by babs01(m): 1:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
cutieberie1:
lol...true especially no 7
or number one
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by nonjebose(m): 6:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yasher:
typical Nigerian lecturer! Dey provoke say ur student ask you question abi? U don tell me the diff, now to tell me where to balance am, u begin boil like water wey dem put carbide inside.
Lol. No mind her. I don teach am how to write,but she no say consistency is of essence in convincing readers
Re: Factual Differences Between Men And Women by chemystery: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2015
i'm back

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Device Which Ladies Can Now Urinate Like Men! Pictures / Question? What Will U Do If Your Bf/gf Dies In Your House? / Is Size An Issue In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.