Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Is Size An Issue In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Size An Issue In Love? (1633 Views)

Pen Is Size And Pregnancy / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy / I Had An Issue With Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Size An Issue In Love? by Blessinzy(f): 9:59am On Jul 14, 2015
Mary has been having telephone conversation with Jason who lives in the States. Although she hasn’t met him in person, she knew she liked him. She has heard wonderful things about him through her best friend who just moved abroad. They spoke for long hours and sometimes she sends her photographs to him via email. He didn’t send his photographs to her any day and this didn’t bother her. This went on for about two years. Meanwhile Jason went on to propose marriage to her and of course she accepted knowing she was in love. The engagement formality was arranged and he came home for it and the subsequent wedding, but the wedding was called off because Mary refused to do anything with Jason because of his size.

2 Likes

Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by rabex(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2015
I think for most people yes..but as for me ohhh...yesss, yesss, yesss
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 14, 2015
do u mean jason is fat like fatai
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2015
What in God own name would make her agree to such?she should be happy he is nt an slowpoke,back to the topic,it depends on individual preferences, as for me,i cnt marry a chubby man with a pot belly becos am a bit on the fat side.
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2015
Lol! Was he fat or a midget?

I'm short so height is not a problem since most men are usually taller than me anyway. However, I'm not fond of obese men. Don't think I'd ever be with one. If a guy is a little plump & carries his weight well, then that's fine with me.
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 14, 2015
i think by size, she meant dick size.

1 Like

Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by MrCork: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2015
Blessinzy:
Mary has been having telephone conversation with Jason who lives in the States. Although she hasn’t met him in person, she knew she liked him. She has heard wonderful things about him through her best friend who just moved abroad. They spoke for long hours and sometimes she sends her photographs to him via email. He didn’t send his photographs to her any day and this didn’t bother her. This went on for about two years. Meanwhile Jason went on to propose marriage to her and of course she accepted knowing she was in love. The engagement formality was arranged and he came home for it and the subsequent wedding, but the wedding was called off because Mary refused to do anything with Jason because of his size.

.....so yor searchin for guy wit big priiiick on nairaland....well sweery, look no further: Mr Cork <<<<<<< 17inchis looong! (TRUE STORY) wink

2 Likes

Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2015
MrCork:

.....so yor searchin for guy wit big priiiick on nairaland....well sweery, look no further: Mr Cork <<<<<<< 17inchis looong! (TRUE STORY) wink

pics or it did not happen

#NO HOMO
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by whao: 6:05pm On Aug 15, 2015
We need some little clarification here! Fat in what sense, you mean body shape or manlisize?
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Nopeace4dwicked: 12:04am On Oct 15, 2015
Size of wot do u mean?
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by Adasun(m): 12:16am On Oct 15, 2015
Sizehw:-]
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by passionate88: 9:07am On Oct 15, 2015
size of what?
Re: Is Size An Issue In Love? by BiitchAmMe: 9:15am On Oct 15, 2015
nawa o! Girls re takin dick size crious dese days Dis tin tayah me o

(1) (Reply)

Arent Black Men The Most Handsome Men In The World? / Downsides Of Being An Introvert???? / GUYS, 15 Signs You Are Dating A Coded Prostitute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.