Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) (39975 Views)

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) / Jonathan, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Shonekan At NEC Meeting Presided By Buhari Today / Caption This Photo Of Muhammadu Buhari Getting Set To Inspect His Farm In Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Burger01(m): 7:46am On Apr 16, 2015
sirugos:
That's how they keep praising Rochas when he won election 2011. Soooo teee the guy became confused thinking that people loves him so much. He keep talking anyhow.. I will do this I will do that.
Now the same people that was praising back then want him out of government house by all means.
Moral Lesson.... Your follow human being will never drive joy from ur progress
Oga, you come from Ekiti? He be like say na 'fellow' and 'derive' you meant to say o smiley
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 7:49am On Apr 16, 2015
Burger01:

Oga, you come from Ekiti? He be like say na fellow and derive you meant to say o smiley

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 16, 2015
haibe:

where did he say he is?

Oga vpn he said he is the one on from the left with red cap and that's the person I am talking about also.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by bakila: 7:59am On Apr 16, 2015
garrix8:
OP we've met before.

There was a day I was frying plantain. I got distracted by a TV program. 15 minutes later I returned to the kitchen only to see you and about 11 of your brothers dancing inside my frying pan.

cry
Garri go see Rowland Owie face for another thread, na that face ressemble your plantain.
This one na shiny black.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by vone2000tolu: 8:00am On Apr 16, 2015
Really Good...GMB on Point... fuel price to be reduce.........................
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haibe(m): 8:01am On Apr 16, 2015
papiforreal:

Oga vpn he said he is the one on from the left with red cap and that's the person I am talking about also.
oh! Then he is truly a liar
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by zendy: 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:

The General talked about the social injustice going on in country among other issues and he assured us he and his team will do their utmost best to salvage Nigeria. The Man truly has Nigeria at his heart. It was just amazing!

See the pic I took with the General below:

That's what all politicians say before they get into office,after which the the 'tiger' comes out roaring.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Oblak(m): 8:05am On Apr 16, 2015
Very well appreciated. Nothing do you ooooo :DVery well appreciated. Nothing do you ooooo
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Amuj: 8:08am On Apr 16, 2015
kendrick9:
so u met the cattle rearer from daura,so what?

Cattle rearer alryt bt ur nxt president

U wat r u

3 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Amuj: 8:15am On Apr 16, 2015
Chappie:
yea, you met a murderer so what next?
hope you told him about #2011? undecided

Who hm kill for ur family

2 Likes

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by MEILYN(m): 8:27am On Apr 16, 2015
And you wonder why racism is a big problem in the world. The comments on this thread is indeed very troubling. When you see people insulting and making fun of their own because of his colour, you pause and wonder why other races see the black colour as inferior.

You guys should forget about the Op's colour please. You are only embarrassing yourselves in front of the world.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by aboki2000(m): 8:35am On Apr 16, 2015
Toktee:
THE ONE WITH PROMINENT TEETHS BY THE RIGHT NA.
put another of ur pic on ur profile let us confirm tongue
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 16, 2015
Amuj:

Who him kill for ur family
my cousin
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by TDonald: 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
garrix8:
OP we've met before.

There was a day I was frying plantain. I got distracted by a TV program. 15 minutes later I returned to the kitchen only to see you and about 11 of your brothers dancing inside my frying pan.

cry
See Racism of the highest order

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by hamgbol(m): 8:49am On Apr 16, 2015
MEILYN:
And you wonder why racism is a big problem in the world. The comments on this thread is indeed very troubling. When you see people insulting and making fun of their own because of his colour, you pause and wonder why other races see the black colour as inferior.

You guys should forget about the Op's colour please. You are only embarrassing yourselves in front of the world.

May Almighty God bless you.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by richidinho(m): 8:58am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:
I am a Nairalander and part of a team that visited the peoples' General today in Daura.

The General talked about the social injustice going on in country among other issues and he assured us he and his team will do their utmost best to salvage Nigeria. The Man truly has Nigeria at his heart. It was just amazing!

I tot u are even the president-elect?

U look quite bogus and expensive, I hope Buhari start the much talked about probe from your side

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by chyoooma(f): 9:00am On Apr 16, 2015
the best we can do for our leaders is to love, support and pray for them, and stop murmuring or creating discord at the slightest chance.
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by kinglawal85(m): 9:02am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:
I am a Nairalander and part of a team that visited the peoples' General today in Daura.

where are u in d pics? I can only see Dauda Abdullahi Adamu Kahudu (Rarara) a political Musician or is he a Nairalander? cos I knw he barely read n write in English.

1 Like

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by jersey24: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2015
this is aboki groups, anyway please channels justice to rape cases is too much in Nigeria and know one is doing anything about it
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 16, 2015
[quote author=haywire1 post=32773224][/quote]
stronzo, cheesy
devez-vous apporter votre bêtise ici? mon
cousin a été assassiné par ce trou du cul que
tout ce que vous avez à dire?
Bruta
go get a life..
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by darlenese(f): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed if this is a nairalander, then more embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue

I'm not impressed embarassed
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Emyben(m): 9:05am On Apr 16, 2015
One of the things i like Mr Buhari for is his dress sense. He dresses so casual and simple and that makes him look humble. He doesnt need to always wear flowing agbada! Oh my God, how i dislike the mountain of clothes our politicians put on. My 1kobo chaa o smiley
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 9:06am On Apr 16, 2015
Chappie:
yea, you met a murderer so what next?
hope you told him about #2011? undecided
Amuj:

Who hm kill for ur family
Chappie:

my cousin

You are next angry

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Lilimax(f): 9:07am On Apr 16, 2015
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 9:08am On Apr 16, 2015
Emyben:
One of the things i like Mr Buhari for is his dress sense. He dresses so casual and simple and that makes him look humble. He doesnt need to always wear flowing agbada! Oh my God, how i dislike the mountain of clothes our politicians put on. My 1kobo chaa o smiley

Please, next time we don't like d MR use General Buhari

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 16, 2015
op is a liar. this is a popular hausa singer named kahutu rarara. he sang many songs for GMB campaign among his songs is the famous SAI BABA BUHARI song
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 9:13am On Apr 16, 2015
Chappie:

stronzo, cheesy
Bruta
go get a life..

ouvrir votre cerveau. est-ce le général Buhari qui a assassiné votre cousin? alors fermez votre bouche sale.

So go get a life

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 16, 2015
haywire1:

You are next angry

bring it on..
stronzo,
Bruta
go get a life..
angry
you are probably high on Origin cheesy
you don't know who you are fucking with?
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by haywire1: 9:16am On Apr 16, 2015
Chappie:

bring it on..
stronzo,
Bruta
go get a life..
angry
you are probably high on Origin cheesy
you don't know who you are fucking with?

ouvrir votre cerveau. est-ce le général Buhari qui a assassiné votre cousin? alors fermez votre bouche sale.

So go get a life

I don't wanna knw u @all undecided

Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by Nonybb: 9:17am On Apr 16, 2015
makzeze:

I dont know much about this Buhari but one thing I observed and would see is that Buhari will chase out all Igbos in his government parastatals and appoint his own fulani core cattle herders that surrounded him. We are truely returning back to the old ways when Igbos or other minority group werent given a chance in politics
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by barnacle: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2015
kendrick9:
so u met the cattle rearer from daura,so what?
its a prestige and baba is proud of it.atleast you didnt say "so u met a former efcc candidate.u talking like you've ever reared a chicken not to mention a goat
Re: My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) by mightycrown1(m): 9:24am On Apr 16, 2015
wakacome:
My people look at the picture above and see how a 72 years old buhari is looking healthy,active and even more handsome than most of those people on the picture....GOD bless Buhari,GOD bless nigerians....Those who hate buhari can go and kiss hot iron....who cares!!!!!!!

Your follow or your fellow??

DRIVE OR DERIVE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / How Intelligence Reports Foiled Saraki’s Near Escape From CCT Trial – Ripples / Kano Commissions Automated Street Sweeper For Roads In The State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.